[CLOSED] FBI's Previous Lowballs Reference Thread

[quote name='Fayyaz100']Lol Kevace, you can have the statue and the belt buckle. Just trying to bid you up :p[/QUOTE]

Haha, appreciate it. Love me some Uncharted!

And Crashlen0, the sackboy is all yours.

Nice triple bid on the little big planet sackboy.
3DS Clean & Protect Kit (3 Retractable Styluses, Cleaning Cloth, Tri-fold Game Case (fits 4), 2 Single Game Cases and 2 Screen Protectors) [New/Sealed] $5

Also is it simple to put in title covers on the PS3 cases? My devil may cry HD collection disc holder thingy broke apart during shipping.

Official Nintendo Super Mario Sensu Japanese Folding Fan: $8
KID ICARUS Uprising AR Idol 12-Card Set Augmented Reality Collectibles (Like-New): $2

[quote name='Kevace']Haha, appreciate it. Love me some Uncharted!

And Crashlen0, the sackboy is all yours.[/QUOTE]

Thanks it was getting intense there haha

[quote name='Kevace']Haha, appreciate it. Love me some Uncharted!

And Crashlen0, the sackboy is all yours.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I've never played the series. I just saw those two items were really cheap so I decided to jump on em haha. The statue is like 17 bucks on eBay so if I ever change my mind I can go get one of those. And I have an AC3 belt buckle haha

[quote name='Saratinous']Resonance of Fate - $12 >.>[/QUOTE]

Take it haha I'll try to find someone who has it on their tradelist. I have way too many games to beat now anyway

[quote name='Fayyaz100']Yeah I've never played the series. I just saw those two items were really cheap so I decided to jump on em haha. The statue is like 17 bucks on eBay so if I ever change my mind I can go get one of those. And I have an AC3 belt buckle haha[/QUOTE]

I'm kicking myself for not getting the AC3 Limited Edition, but I promised myself to cut back on spending. How's the statue look, or do you just have the buckle?

[quote name='Kevace']I'm kicking myself for not getting the AC3 Limited Edition, but I promised myself to cut back on spending. How's the statue look, or do you just have the buckle?[/QUOTE]

Oh my goodness gracious (not to make you feel bad about yourself) the statue is way freaking better than I expected it to be! The main reason why I wanted the dang thing though was because of the flag. I, for some very strange reason, wanted that flag more than anything else. I sort of had that same mentality but I realized that there are a bunch of uber AC3 fans out their willing to by AC3 dlc codes for $30+ on eBay. I just posted the couple of codes I had and it seems like I'll only be paying $50-60 for the entire thing.

[quote name='Kevace']I'm kicking myself for not getting the AC3 Limited Edition, but I promised myself to cut back on spending. How's the statue look, or do you just have the buckle?[/QUOTE]

I bought three copies of the Black Ops 2 hardened edition (1 for myself) to sell two of them on eBay christmas time so I'll generate a hefty profit from there too haha.

[quote name='Fayyaz100']Oh my goodness gracious (not to make you feel bad about yourself) the statue is way freaking better than I expected it to be! The main reason why I wanted the dang thing though was because of the flag. I, for some very strange reason, wanted that flag more than anything else. I sort of had that same mentality but I realized that there are a bunch of uber AC3 fans out their willing to by AC3 dlc codes for $30+ on eBay. I just posted the couple of codes I had and it seems like I'll only be paying $50-60 for the entire thing.[/QUOTE]

Glad to hear it, will have to keep my eyes out for when / if it ever goes on clearance. The statue was what I really wanted. Even had worked out a buyer for the flag in advance but he backed out the day it came out and I just decided to hold off on the whole bundle. Should have done the same and just sold the DLC!!

[size=+2]
picture.php

FBI's BREAKING POINT HAS BEEN REACHED. Game Over!
[/size]​

[size=+1]Thanks & congrats to all participants. If you champion yourself among the winners and would love to speed up the delivery process, please PM your shipping information (if applicable) and preferred type of payment to me. Purchase invoices will be sent out within 2 to 3 days time. The OP will be updated after some needed rest. Thank you for your patience. Cheerio! [/size]

Thanks for another lowball, but do you have another code of:
DISSIDIA 012[duodecim] LIGHTNING feat. Aya Brea costume (from Parasite Eve 3rd Birthday) ?

I'm sure I won one from the previous lowball and I haven't receive the code yet, unless it's being ship.

[quote name='TommyLove']Thanks for another lowball, but do you have another code of:
DISSIDIA 012[duodecim] LIGHTNING feat. Aya Brea costume (from Parasite Eve 3rd Birthday) ?

I'm sure I won one from the previous lowball and I haven't receive the code yet, unless it's being ship.
[/QUOTE]

Yes, your Aya code voucher is being shipped with the other winnings from last month's lowball.

picture.php
PLAYSTATION ALL STARS BATTLE ROYALE FULL Downloadable Game Code ( Experience epic fights with breathtaking visuals & gameplay featuring all your favorite Sony mascots; up to 4 players support!) :hot::hot::hot: - 10$

Hi FBI! :wave:

:360: SOUL CALIBUR V Exclusive Playable Character " DAMPIERRE " XBLive Code - - $3
:360: SOUL CALIBUR V DARK KNIGHT & WHITE KNIGHT Costumes for char. creation mode XBLive Code - - $1

Time to try again!

HALO : REACH Anniversary Map Pack (6 Classic Multiplayer Maps Re-Imagined & Brand-new Firefight Mission + 2-Days Gold Pass) XBLive Codes - $1 mossfan563

Xbox:
CRYSIS 2 Limited Edition Exclusives Downloadable Content via XBLive - $1
HALO ANNIVERSARY 10th Anniv. Master Chief Avatar Armor & "GRUNT FUNERAL" SKULL Add-On - $1
MINDJACK Exclusive ABILITY PACK XBLive Code - $1
Need for Speed 'THE RUN' LIMITED EDITION ONLINE BONUS CONTENT PASS - $1
RAGE Wasteland Sewer Missions Bonus Content XBLive Code - $1
RED FACTION: ARMAGEDDON Exclusive RECON PACK - $1
RED FACTION: ARMAGEDDON Exclusive RUIN MODE - $1
SNOOPY ~ Flying Ace ~ COMPLETE Downloadable Game + Xbox Live 2-Days Gold Pass XBLive Codes - $2

PS3/Vita:
JOURNEY and FLOWER Collector's Edition of 24 PSN AVATARS Redemption Code - $1
Motorstorm APOCALYPSE Exclusive PREMIER PACK Voucher PSN Code - $1
STARHAWK SWEET TOOTH OUTCAST Character Multiplayer Skin - $1
TWISTED METAL BLACK FULL Downloadable Classic PS2 Game Digital Token Code via PSN - $2
UNCHARTED SUPER VOUCHER Uncharted 2 'Game of The Year Edition' Bonus Content + Uncharted 3 DLC PSN Code - $1
YAKUZA 4 Exclusive Costumes & Bonus Game Modes DLC PSN Code - $1
PLAYSTATION ALL STARS BATTLE ROYALE FULL Downloadable Game Code - $11

Motorstorm APOCALYPSE Exclusive PREMIER PACK Voucher PSN Code - $1 Fayyaz100
JOURNEY and FLOWER Collector's Edition of 24 PSN AVATARS Redemption Code - $1 Fayyaz100
DRAGON AGE II Game Soundtrack Digital Download Access Code - $1 Fayyaz100

KINGDOMS of AMALUR - RECKONING Online Pass & Bonus Content XBLive Code [New quests, ME3-themed armor, more] $1 dancrane212
STARHAWK LIMITED EDITION BONUS CONTENT VOUCHER (PSOne Classic Warhawk DLC, Added Maps, Skins, & MORE) PSN Code $1 dancrane212
SUPER PUNCH-OUT!! Complete WiiWare Game ( SNES Classic feat. awesome play controls & creative boxing styles in this fan-favorite sports/arcade sequel! (requires classic controller)) $2 dancrane212

:ps3: DEAD ISLAND Special Weapon & Arena Pack - $1
:ps3: GHOST RECON : FUTURE SOLDIER Exclusive GAMESTOP Bonus Content - $1
:ps3: Need for Speed 'MOST WANTED' LIMITED EDITION ONLINE BONUS CONTENT PASS - $1

:ps3: PROTOTYPE 2 RADNET EDITION Access Code (Unlocks over PSN Code - - $1
:ps3: PROTOTYPE 2 Unlockable HARDENED STEEL Vehicle Armor PSN Code - - $1

bread's done
Back