[CLOSED] FBI's Previous Lowballs Reference Thread

[quote name='creech42']2011 ULTIMATE Square-Enix Members Reward Exclusive FINAL FANTASY IV COLLECTION Framed Art - $61

You win for Kirby.
[/QUOTE]
Thank you. You can have the Framed art. I personally own a Lightning one and it's gorgeous. It was a expensive battle between us two!

[quote name='TommyLove']Thank you. You can have the Framed art. I personally own a Lightning one and it's gorgeous. It was a expensive battle between us two![/QUOTE]

Thanks. It was. I wasn't looking forward to explain spending this much to the wife!

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Official Nintendo GOLDEN NUNCHUCK WII Controller - $50[/QUOTE]

tumblr_lzrmcm0htK1qbmz1r.gif

[quote name='creech42']2011 ULTIMATE Square-Enix Members Reward Exclusive FINAL FANTASY IV COLLECTION Framed Art - $61

You win for Kirby.
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='TommyLove']Thank you. You can have the Framed art. I personally own a Lightning one and it's gorgeous. It was a expensive battle between us two![/QUOTE]

izmJ72JMpIxHk.gif

[quote name='DanteWarrior']Inspects the gold nunchuck & find lack of any precious metal unsettling
Bids :wave: to it too!![/QUOTE]
I was lucky to order one through Nintendo club. Not so much for the Kirby coin.

[size=+2]
picture.php

GAME OVER. DOOMSDAY SCENARIO AVERTED, SO PLEASE PLAY AGAIN NEXT YEAR!
[/size]​

[size=+1]Thanks & congrats to all participants. If you champion yourself among the winners and would love to speed up the delivery process, please PM your shipping information (if applicable) and preferred type of payment to me. Purchase invoices will be sent out within 2 to 3 days time. The OP will be updated after some needed rest. Thank you for your patience and have a joyous holiday! [/size]

Presenting another mini-lowball to help a buddy cover his car maintenance expenses. Thank you for browsing and follow-up item pictures coming soon this weekend.

ASSASSIN'S CREED III Pirate Flintlock Musket & BONUS Secret Mission DLC XBLive Code - - $1

Official Nintendo GOLDEN NUNCHUCK WII Controller Accessory - Lustrous gold-colored finish...CONTAINS NO PRECIOUS METALS! (NEW/Sealed) - Highly Limited Exclusive; NO longer available at Club Nintendo - - $5

GOD OF WAR ORIGINS COLLECTION Full Downloadable Games "CHAINS of OLYMPUS" and "GHOST OF SPARTA" (Remastered in HD, Dualshock and 3D support!) PSN Code - - $4

Official Nintendo GOLDEN NUNCHUCK WII Controller Accessory - Lustrous gold-colored finish...CONTAINS NO PRECIOUS METALS! :razz: (NEW/Sealed) - Highly Limited Exclusive; NO longer available at Club Nintendo - [SIZE=+1] -

[SIZE=+1]$1[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]

Official Nintendo GOLDEN NUNCHUCK WII Controller Accessory - Lustrous gold-colored finish...CONTAINS NO PRECIOUS METALS! :razz: (NEW/Sealed) - Highly Limited Exclusive; NO longer available at Club Nintendo - $25

KENNY CHESNEY : Summer in 3D Concert on Blu-Ray - Filmed over 6 nights of unparalleled performances and includes extensive archival footage, behind-the-scenes, photographs, and more! (2D Version of the 3D theatrical release; New/Sealed) - - $1

AVENGER Movie Collection of Peel 'n' Stick - Pre-Cut, Self-Adhesive WALL DECALS (Removable & reusable, good) - - Picture link doesn't work.

DRAGON QUEST MONSTERS: Joker - (Like-New, complete w/ orig. manual & case) - - $5
LUFIA - Curse of the Sinistrals - (Like-New, complete w/ orig. manual & case) - - $5

Playstation Portable transparent clear UMD game case (Pack of 2) - - $1
PS3 transparent clear cases with only Blu-ray logo across the top corner *MODERN* (Pack of 2) - - $1

PLAYSTATION PLUS 30-days FREE Membership Exclusive Code feat. Instant Game Collection (18 Full Titles) starting Nov.20th! - $3
YAKUZA 4 Exclusive Costumes & Bonus Game Modes DLC PSN Code - $3

Is it possible to withdraw my bid for the Hobbit 3D glasses and transfer it to the Pikachu Stylus? I understand if I am solidified for that object, so if that is so please disregard this post :)

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']:360: ASSASSIN'S CREED III Pirate Flintlock Musket & BONUS Secret Mission DLC XBLive Code - - $1
[/QUOTE]

Deepest apologies, there was already a $1 bid placed on it a few posts back. My eyesight is going down the drain. Anyway, best of luck on your upcoming lowball and sorry again for the mistake.

bread's done
Back