[CLOSED] FBI's Previous Lowballs Reference Thread

Didn't see the previous bid:
Genuine HASBRO Decepticon "THUNDERCRACKER" Transformers Bundle (Both MASTERPIECE and GENERATIONS Versions!) - 35

[quote name='Strell']How do you still have stuff in your house, FBI?

Computer you're using to run this lowball: $1
Bottle of half-used mustard: $1
Box of cereal you forgot you still had: $1[/QUOTE]

No way! I had planned to bundle out those exact items at the start, then I realized who would in their right mind will actually be interested. You have such an eclectic lowball taste, Strell. :p

picture.php

SWEET.

Bundle of awesome: $1

Now to use the two dollars I just saved for more bids.

Dead moth near the fridge: $1
Long lost Nerf football stuck on the roof: $1

CANON EXILIM EX-S2 2MP Wearable Card Digital Camera - $1Bulletstorm - $1
GOD OF WAR ORIGINS COLLECTION Game Downloads: "CHAINS of OLYMPUS" and "GHOST OF SPARTA" (Remastered in HD, Dualshock + 3D support!) PSN Code -$1

BULLETSTORM - Intense, outrageous shooter with tons of weaponry, skill kills, and MP modes for consistent replay value. (Like-New, complete) -2$ guynextshore

oh greatest hits star wars... why must you be red =S

[quote name='kburns10']Wait, so the person DIDN'T outbid me last time for the Ratchet PSN avatar? I see my bid is already on it.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, it was a copy & paste error. I thought I had removed it. I don't want to make too many excuses, but some of my faculties (memory, eyesight, reflexes, attention span, etc.) aren't what they used to be.

[quote name='Strell']

Dead moth near the fridge: $1
Long lost Nerf football stuck on the roof: $1[/QUOTE]

Those are my precious treasures that will be buried alongside me. (I'm joking...I prefer cremation. You can have the ashes of those items, afterwards.)

[quote name='FatBoyInside']Sorry, it was a copy & paste error. I thought I had removed it. I don't want to make too many excuses, but some of my faculties (memory, eyesight, reflexes, attention span, etc.) aren't what they used to be.[/QUOTE]

Ha that's okay! Does that mean you have another code? If so, I wanna throw my hat back in the ring :)

[quote name='kburns10']Ha that's okay! Does that mean you have another code? If so, I wanna throw my hat back in the ring :)[/QUOTE]

Sure, please bid to your heart's content. Best of luck and thanks. Later.

Genuine HORI-brand INNER EARPHONE for Nintendo DS Lite (DSi/3DS/ipod compatible) : Features Volume Control, Clear Sound, Noise Isolation, and ear pads in 3 sizes!(NEW/Sealed - $1

:360: 7 X 2-Day XBOX LIVE GOLD PASS XBL Codes (Enjoy 14 days of more games, movies, music & fun on your XB360) - - $1
:360: PROTOTYPE 2 RADNET EDITION Access Code (Unlocks over 55 awesome content items such as events, challenges, and themed rewards!) via XBL - - $1

Sidenote: with a name like "FBI," whats up w/ those apparel sizes?!
i REAAAAALLY wanted that "GEARS OF WAR 3 ZIP HOODIE Jacket (New; Adult Size M) - - "

being an FB myself, a medium just wont do.
or, maybe its a metaphoric handle you go by...

[quote name='Chez_Geezy']

Sidenote: with a name like "FBI," whats up w/ those apparel sizes?!
i REAAAAALLY wanted that "GEARS OF WAR 3 ZIP HOODIE Jacket (New; Adult Size M)"

being an FB myself, a medium just wont do.
or, maybe its a metaphoric handle you go by...[/QUOTE]

I know, right? If those clothes would actually fit my girth, I wouldn't be lowballing them lol. I appreciate the interest, though. Good luck on your bids.

UNCHARTED SUPER VOUCHER Uncharted 2 'Game of The Year Edition' Bonus Content + Uncharted 3 DLC via PSN - 2$ guynextshore

hey fbi, if i somehow win this (along with the other item(s) i bid on) would it be possible to mail me the paper sleeves that contains the prospective 'codes' for these? thanks ;)

(1st) - PLAYSTATION PLUS 30-days FREE Membership Code with Instant Game Collection (18 Full Titles) and New Monthly Updates - - $2

(2nd) - PLAYSTATION PLUS 30-days FREE Membership Code with Instant Game Collection (18 Full Titles) and New Monthly Updates - - $2

DieHard - $2

Official Playstation Move SHOOTING GUN ATTACHMENT Accessory [NEW/; PS Move controller not included] - - $1
MEDAL OF HONOR Title Logo Black T-SHIRT (New; Adult Size L; 100% pre-shrunk cotton) - -1
UNCHARTED 1 & 2 Dual-Pack Slipcover 1

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles : RING OF FATES - RPG epic w/ over 300 equipment pcs to customize your hero and awesome Multiplay mode to adventure alongside 3 other friends! (NEW/Sealed) 2

Why does every DS RPG interest me? Haha. :D

:ps3: DARKSIDERS II Crucible Pass Code PSN Code (Access the Crucible Arena feat. 100 waves full of monsters; ala Horde mode) - -
:ps3: DARKSIDERS II Limited Edition Bonus: ARGUL'S TOMB Dungeon DLC PSN Code - -

$1 for each of these codes.

ANTEC Energy Efficient 750-Watt Power Supply (ATX12V V2.3, Advanced Hybrid Cable Management, 135mm Fan) $5

TWISTED METAL BLACK FULL Downloadable Classic PS2 Game Digital Token Code via PSN $1

bread's done
Back