[CLOSED] FBI's Previous Lowballs Reference Thread

Happy is the man, and happy he alone,
He who can call today his own;
He who, secure within, can say,
Tomorrow, do thy worst, for I have lived today.
~ John Dryden, in Translation of Horace

10-MIN. ROLLING END TIME STARTS NOW -
LAST CHANCE FOR BIDS!

*************************************************​

Hm. If this hasn't ended, I'll put a dollar down on this:

HALO 4 Transparent Window Decal (7.5 x 2.5") + "Make Your Voice Heard - VOTE" Decal (6 x 4") + GEARS OF WAR 3 Going Commando Decal (8 x 2.5") - Brash Attack $1

THIS LOWBALL IS DONE & OVER-COOKED!  TIME TO RELAX!

Thanks & congrats to all participants. If you champion yourself among the winners and would love to speed up the delivery process, please PM your shipping information (if applicable) and preferred type of payment to me.  Purchase invoices will be sent out within 2 to 3 days time. The OP will be updated after some needed rest. Thank you for your patience. You fellas are the best!

**************************************************​

If it's allowed i'll take up that bid for $8 on the cards.

that way it should work out for everybody.
I'm not sure if it's allowed either, but I'm fine with that if it is. Either way is cool. Thanks OP and nickdoods

Hah no hostility. Just paid more than I originally had planned.
No, I was referring to skiizim, whom - as far as I can gather - blocked me because I asked him if he still had the Ni No Kuni set, but that's neither here nor there. It was a fun auction! I'm happy OP was able to get more for his goods.

I lost fair and square, though I did want that display. :D

I apologize for the delay in setting up this July lowball.  I need to  amass funds for a new fridge, so any meagers bids are much appreciated.  The harsh summer is also destroying my will to diet ... I need gelato to sustain my energy and chill my big bones. Lowball ends on Monday of next week (7/29) and more images will be incoming very slowly. Sorry!

Official CUSTOM HALO 4 LIMITED EDITION XB360 Wireless Controller - $20 syndragore

Need another controller ever since cousin moved into the neighborhood :)

:psp: RACHET & CLANK: Size Matters and SOCOM U.S. Navy SEALs FIRETEAM BRAVO  (UMD game cartridges only) - $1
$30 NINTENDO eSHOP CREDIT (3DS or Wii U) Pre-Paid Digital Download Code   :hot: :hot: - $20

Is the halo controller the one that came with the console or the one that was sold separately?

:ds: LUMINOUS ARC (Strategy RPG ; NDS game cartridge only) - $1 Blade
:ds: LUMINOUS ARC 2 (Strategy RPG ; NDS game cartridge only) - $1 Blade
:ds: RHAPSODY: A Musical Adventure (RPG ; NDS game cartridge only) - $1 Blade
:ds: SUMMON NIGHT: TWIN AGE (Action RPG ; NDS game cartridge only) - $1 Blade

INFAMOUS Collection Super Voucher (Festival of Blood Game, extra missions, costumes, powerups, weapon styles) via PSN
hot%2168.gif
-  -$2

Last edited by a moderator:
DONKEY KONG 3DS eShop Game - Timeless Gameboy classic with enhanced gameplay features and over 100 stages to overcome. -$1
$30 NINTENDO eSHOP CREDIT (3DS or Wii U) Pre-Paid Digital Download Code -$3

:3ds: Nintendo 3DSXL SYSTEM BUNDLE (RED) w/ BONUS Etrian Odyssey IV 3DS Game + Pokemon Universal Hard Case & Cloth (System, Game & Access. are LIKE-NEW ; Packaging a little worn) - 125$ 

Go big or go home!

FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 Collector's Edition w/ 4-Disc Soundtrack + HUGE Hardcover CE Strategy Guide ([SIZE=11pt]Game and cds are like-new; CE packaging is very good; premium CE guide is still NEW/Sealed)[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] -  - [/SIZE]$1

[SIZE=11pt] :360: Official CUSTOM HALO 4 LIMITED EDITION XB360 Wireless Controller:[/SIZE] [SIZE=11pt]Beautifully designed w/ semi-transparent casing artwork rich with iconic game overlays and etchings; features transformable D-pad button and includes exclusive Halo 4 DLC for XBL avatar. (NEW, Sealed in Display Box)[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] - [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]$25[/SIZE]

I bid $5 for the following: [SIZE=11pt]FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 Collector's Edition w/ 4-Disc Soundtrack + HUGE Hardcover CE Strategy Guide[/SIZE] ([SIZE=11pt]Game and cds are like-new; CE packaging is very good; premium CE guide is still NEW/Sealed)[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] -  - [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 Collector's Edition w/ 4-Disc Soundtrack + HUGE Hardcover CE Strategy Guide[/SIZE] ([SIZE=11pt]Game and cds are like-new; CE packaging is very good; premium CE guide is still NEW/Sealed)[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] -[/SIZE] $7

UGGHHH I'd be all over the FFXIII2 set if I hadn't JUST bought the CE not two months ago. Maybe I'll try to win the eShop credit ;_; 

[SIZE=10pt] :ds: LUMINOUS ARC ([/SIZE]Strategy RPG ; NDS game cartridge only) - [SIZE=10pt]$3[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt] :ds: RHAPSODY: A Musical Adventure ([/SIZE]RPG ; NDS game cartridge only) - [SIZE=10pt]$3[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt] :ds: SUMMON NIGHT: TWIN AGE ([/SIZE]Action RPG ; NDS game cartridge only) - [SIZE=10pt]$3[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt] :ds: VALKYRIE PROFILE: Covenant of the Plume ([/SIZE]Strategy RPG ; NDS game cartridge only) -  $1

[SIZE=11pt] :360: Official CUSTOM HALO 4 LIMITED EDITION XB360 Wireless Controller:[/SIZE] [SIZE=11pt]Beautifully designed w/ semi-transparent casing artwork rich with iconic game overlays and etchings; features transformable D-pad button and includes exclusive Halo 4 DLC for XBL avatar. (NEW, Sealed in Display Box)[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] - [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]$30 syndragore[/SIZE]

bread's done
Back