[CLOSED] FBI's Previous Lowballs Reference Thread

lol.... With CAG 3.0 you can see who is watching the topic, forgot all about this and just got home about 15 minutes ago.

I see you Edwin...

Last edited by a moderator:
This is exhausting, I've got work in 4 hours...
gallery_10399_7158_28489.jpg

ALL GOOD THINGS COME TO AN END. THANK YOU!

gallery_10399_7158_34965.jpg

Kudos to all participants & congrats to the final bid holders. If you champion yourself among the winners and would love to speed up the delivery process, please PM your shipping information (if applicable) and preferred type of payment to me.  Purchase invoices will be sent out within 2 to 3 days time. The OP will be updated after some needed rest. Thank you for your patience. You fellas are the best!

**************************************************​

I sincerely apologize for the meagerness of this October lowball outing. In any case, pictures will be forthcoming soon.  Thank you for browsing and any magnanimous bids.  Lowball begins now and ends late evening 10/21.  Cheers!

:pSVITA: WALKING DEAD - Complete Season 1 ([SIZE=11pt]Interactive Adventure[/SIZE] by Telltale Games[SIZE=11pt]; Like-new/complete) - [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]$5[/SIZE]

Hey again FBI, glad to see I came back to lowballs when you started one up, heh.

ASSASSIN'S CREED III LIBERATION PLAYSTATION VITA Wi-Fi System Bundle w/ Starter Kit : Limited Edition WHITE - $80

THE LEGEND OF ZELDA 3DS eShop Game - $1 Namurashi

MARIO GOLF 3DS eShop Game - $1 Namurashi

KID ICARUS UPRISING AR Idol 8-Card Set Augmented Reality Collectibles (Like-New) - $1 Namurashi

Official Nintendo Premium Mario Bros. BLUE / COOL GRAY Reversible Pouch - $1 Namurashi

NINTENDO CLUB Exclusive PIKMIN TOTE BAG - $5

:ps3: DRAGON'S DOGMA - DARK ARISEN ([SIZE=11pt]Action/RPG[/SIZE] by Capcom[SIZE=11pt]; Like-new/complete) - [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]$5[/SIZE]

TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2 w/ Bonus  :ps2: Original Game [PS2 disc only] ([SIZE=11pt]3D Fighter [/SIZE]by Namco[SIZE=11pt]; NEW/SEALED) -[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] $2[/SIZE]

TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2 w/ Bonus  :ps2: Original Game [PS2 disc only] (3D Fighter by Namco; NEW/SEALED) -$3

ASSASSIN'S CREED III LIBERATION PLAYSTATION VITA Wi-Fi System Bundle w/ Starter Kit -$80

bread's done
Back