[CLOSED] FBI's Previous Lowballs Reference Thread

Happy is the man, and happy he alone,
He who can call today his own;
He who, secure within, can say,
Tomorrow, do thy worst, for I have lived today.
John Dryden, in Translation of Horace
 ​
 ​
10-MIN. ROLLING END TIME STARTS NOW - 
LAST CHANCE FOR BIDS!
 ​
 ​
gallery_10399_7158_86919.jpg

GOD OF WAR ORIGINS "CHAINS OF OLYMPUS" and "GHOST OF SPARTA" Full Downloadable Games (HD Remastered) - $4

INFAMOUS SUPER VOUCHER "Festival of Blood Game", Extra Missions, character costumes, power-ups, & weapon styles - $2

RATCHET & CLANK FUTURE "QUEST FOR BOOTY" Full Downloadable Game - $3

Last edited by a moderator:
gallery_10399_7158_10388.jpg
 ​
[SIZE=16pt]Time has expired. FBI's LOWBALL is officially over.[/SIZE]​
 ​
[SIZE=9.5pt]Kudos to all participants & congrats to the final bid holders of my April Lowball. If you champion yourself among the winners and would love to speed up the delivery process, please PM your shipping information (if applicable) and preferred type of payment to me.  Purchase invoices will be sent out within 1 to 2 days time. The OP will be updated after some needed rest. Thank you for your patience. You fellas are the best![/SIZE]

I'm behind on a few bills this month, so I'm getting this lowball started.  Thanks for browsing, and have a great week. Cheers!  ( Pictures will be added in a day or two.  Thx for your patience. )

PS3 transparent clear cases (Pack of 2) - $1

SONY PLAYSTATION 4 with Extra DS4 Controller System Bundle  - Next-gen PS4 console w/ 500gb hdd, Dual Shock 4 wireless controller, mono headset, USB charge cable, HDMI cable, AC cord and printed materials.  BONUS: Brand-New 2nd official PS4 controller ADDED [$59.99 Value]! (System is Like-New and Complete) - $150

BLACK SIGIL : Blade of the Exiled - 1

GLORY OF HERACLES - 1

HOSHIGAMI : Ruining Blue Earth REMIX - 1

HOTEL DUSK Room 215 - 1

LUX-PAIN - 1

TRAUMA CENTER Under the Knife - 1

TRAUMA CENTER Under the Knife 2  - 1

$25 STARBUCKS Cafe GIFT CARD (For food, beverage, and products at any Starbucks Coffee locations) -  $5 GNS

:ds: BLACK SIGIL : Blade of the Exiled (Action RPG; NDS Cartridge only) -  $2 GNS

:ds: VALKYRIE PROFILE : Covenant of the Plume (Strategy RPG; NDS Cartridge only - $1 GNS

Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass 2" x 8" Faux-Leather Stitched Bookmark   $1

GAME OF THRONES "Daenerys Targaryen" POP! #3    $1

GAME OF THRONES "Jon Snow" POP! #7      $1

GAME OF THRONES "Daenerys Targaryen" POP! #24 $1

FINAL FANTASY X-2 HD Remaster - $1
Spiderman Pin - $1

And you need to get another China Rising code for the X1. I bought one from you but since my friend doesn't have it, I have no one to play it with. :(

GAME OF THRONES "Daenerys Targaryen" POP! #3 Figurine [1st Ed.] : Awesome 4" vinyl collectible. (New) - $2
GAME OF THRONES "Jon Snow" POP! #7 Figurine [2nd Ed.] : Awesome 4" vinyl collectible. (New) - $2
GAME OF THRONES "Daenerys Targaryen" POP! #24 Figurine [3rd Ed.] : Awesome 4" vinyl collectible. (New) - $2
GOD OF WAR ORIGINS "CHAINS OF OLYMPUS" and "GHOST OF SPARTA" Full Downloadable Games (HD Remastered)    :hot: - $1
RATCHET & CLANK FUTURE "QUEST FOR BOOTY" Full Downloadable Game    :hot: - $1
FINAL FANTASY X-2 HD Remaster - $2
BATTLEFIELD 4 CHINA RISING EXPANSION PACK PS4 Version Code - $1

VALKYRIE PROFILE : Covenant of the Plume- $3

RATCHET & CLANK FUTURE "QUEST FOR BOOTY" Full Downloadable Game     :hot: - $2

:ds: BLACK SIGIL : Blade of the Exiled (Action RPG; NDS Cartridge only) - $3 - 

:ds: SANDS OF DESTRUCTION (Adventure RPG; NDS Cartridge only) -  -$ 1

:ds: TRAUMA CENTER Under the Knife 2-- $2

Last edited by a moderator:
Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass 2" x 8" Faux-Leather Stitched Bookmark   $3

GAME OF THRONES "Daenerys Targaryen" POP! #3    $3

GAME OF THRONES "Jon Snow" POP! #7      $3