[CLOSED]Free 100 Microsoft Points Giveaway!!!!

popemogoth

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
CLOSED:
Looks like the codes are all gone. I give thanks to those who posted and reported used codes. There seems to be a lot of complaints about lurkers. So for the next time I'll make sure I'll keep a backup list for those who didn't get a code.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you get those codes from a certain promotion?

I enter a code and it says it's for 100 points, but once I accept the terms it says "You have already redeemed the maximum number of coupons allowed for this promotion." I tried it twice using a different code and got that message both times.

It's not a big deal for me, but you may want to warn other CAGs so they don't waste their time if they already participated in whatever promotion this was.

Thanks OP.

Used WRMR7-39HCB-R7HPV-3CV34-7FKF8.

To those having trouble: Make sure you are using the link in the OP. Don't just go to the normal XBL sign in website.

can you enter these thru the xbox site or is it only through the console? im getting alot of "enter a valid code" errors

[quote name='Cleaner7']Did you get those codes from a certain promotion?

I enter a code and it says it's for 100 points, but once I accept the terms it says "You have already redeemed the maximum number of coupons allowed for this promotion." I tried it twice using a different code and got that message both times.

It's not a big deal for me, but you may want to warn other CAGs so they don't waste their time if they already participated in whatever promotion this was.[/quote]

You can only redeem one code per account, MS will not allow you to redeem more than one code.

Last edited by a moderator:
FJDVB-74B32-V9WCX-JMGQC-WFFWW

I tried using this code on my gamertag but got the "You have already redeemed a code from this promotion" error. The code works fine on my g/f's tag though.

~HotShotX

[quote name='popemogoth']Did you forget to read topic title and op?

You can only redeem one code per account, MS will not allow you to redeem more than one code.[/QUOTE]

Yes, I read both. I am not one of those CAGs that doesn't read the Thread Title and all of the details in the OP and then ask questions that were already answered in the OP. And before you ask, I did follow the link in the OP (not my console).

On the first code I tried to redeem it said that I had already previously redeemed a code in the promotion. Since I had not previously tried one of your codes I was asking if it was from a certain promotion. For example, I participated in the Dream Car Challenge or whatever it was called so I was wondering if the codes you provided were from that promotion. If so, then obviously it was going to say I already participated. Before trying the code I had not previously tried any other codes from you.

My suggestion was to just state what promotion it was from, such as the Dream Car Challenge, so if other people already participated in it then they wouldn't waste their time trying to redeem one of your codes. Just trying to be helpful to other CAGs.

I only tried a second code after the first code did not work to see if it was just a random error or in case I tried to use a code that another CAG had already redeemed but didn't state that they redeemed it. The first code was not redeemed so I was not trying to redeem another code after I had already redeemed one from you as you probably assumed I was doing. The first code did NOT go through. Just wanted to make that clear since you misunderstood me the first time around. Basically, I have not redeemed any of your codes.

Yeah it looks like these codes are from the Dream Car Challenge. Anyone who's already redeemed one can't do so anymore. But damn dude, how'd you get so many? That must have taken you forever...

DGD24-FQD86-FGG9Q-PJ2QY-D9KF8 (had already been redeemed)
PT638-C8P2V-QGB8Y-FJ79V-36GR8 - already as well
MTCXD-FPJWX-7PDWH-XY949-WFWJW - already
VB7RJ-2PGPY-XKFPH-HY9XP-4YRWW - I got 100 from this one

[quote name='Crazyglitcher']Yeah it looks like these codes are from the Dream Car Challenge. Anyone who's already redeemed one can't do so anymore. But damn dude, how'd you get so many? That must have taken you forever...[/QUOTE]

I see I'm not the only person this happened to.

Just thought the OP should put that it can't be redeemed by people who already participated in the Dream Car Challenge. Well I'm done with this business. Thanks for confirming it.

bread's done
Back