[CLOSED]Free 100 Microsoft Points Giveaway!!!!

Awesome, used JCVHP-KVBFK-HCF2X-Q9DCH-CV4WW from the second list, thanks OP!

R4TP6-TF3YY-PTDP8-WXM7V-R2HPJ is dead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Already had one of these redeemed from the promotion, but redeemed one on my brothers account
Used MVVGW-YFKJ3-MHRDV-G4PWY-W6XF8

Much thanks friend.
Great thing your doing.
Shame you can only use one on an account at a time.
By the way I used W9HGH-G47CP-F4X3P-CBXBW-RMRWW

Thanks, I used QRM9J-JGV7J-R6K6V-Q3FD8-R3VPJ all I need now is 70 more points to get myself the new Gears of War map pack.

[quote name='Crazyglitcher']Yeah it looks like these codes are from the Dream Car Challenge. Anyone who's already redeemed one can't do so anymore. But damn dude, how'd you get so many? That must have taken you forever...[/quote]

Yeah, looks like the Dream Car thing. I finally found one that worked, but it gave me the following error:

"You have already redeemed the maximum number of coupons allowed for this promotion."

Anyhow, thanks for posting these for people that didn't get in on that.

WTF?? Am I doing something wrong? I went on that website, got my account, and I tried at least 10 and none of them work.

Hah man, thanks, I used XKPX6-YJ6GQ-37K2M-9X4R7-724WW which brought me back up to 400! Just lookin for something cool to buy with it.

Also, had a friend use WC237-J2DRM-X2M7T-YG6JD-V47PJ. That's it for me. Again, tons of thanks!

Gotta love the CAG generosity.

Used H6T46-MDYCM-84F7G-YPFT3-C9248 and gave a friend
K7B9Y-6JR9K-BQWM3-P88Y4-TGB8W

Thanks OP.

Awesome, thanks. I had to try 5 before I found one that worked. I thought enough to record the last 3 I tried. They were:

QYKJY-K2CMP-C83D8-K333G-YDVPJ
M3HMY-TTW78-2F38X-96FFF-BVYCJ
KRB26-9D8BX-W3XPB-BF23Y-YQD2J

Thanks again!

Heh. Took me awhile to find an unused code... DXYDD-2Q4CJ-Q2D6K-W68RH-3HHPJ

Even though I did participated in their promo, I'm one of those who had a blank space in my welcome email where the code should have been.

Thanks, popemogoth!

BTW, good thinking, Odd. I should have done that with all the ones I tried.

bread's done
Back