CLOSED Marissasbunny.com and Goozex.com Halo:Reach giveaway!

This is closed, thanks to all the entrants! Winner will be announced shortly.

Marissasbunny.com is giving away a regular edition of Halo:Reach courtesy Goozex.com

There's a few ways to enter, one limited to CAGgers only! Contest ends October 6th at noon EST. US and Canadian entrants only, please.

First method- can be done every day if you want.

Step One:
Vote for us by going to Best Baby Blogs. No registration is required!

Step Two:
Click the “click here and your vote will be added” text.

Step Three:
Click Here to Email Marissa to tell us you’ve done so. If you vote, you MUST email. A comment here won't double-dip. For record keeping, every time you vote, Marissa needs an email!

Second method- this will only get you one entry total, though
Step One:
Leave a comment here.

Step Two:
There is no step two!

Bonuses!
As an added bonus, once per day I'll pick an entrant and randomly give a Noble 6 helmet code for your xBox live avatar!

and!

If you sign up for the Geek Republic's giveaway and you win a box, you'll get a bonus prize from the Geek Republic's stash! Let us know in your signup email to Marissa that you've entered in their contest.

There are a few other ways to enter, and they're spelled out at the giveaway page Here

In all seriousness, though, http://www.marissasbunny.com is about a toddler with a disabling epileptic condition. I'm trying to spread word of the disease, as it's not well known, often misdiagnosed, and often fatal. If you've got a minute, educate yourself on the site- you never know when a bit of knowledge might help somebody you know get diagnosed early.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in.

Edit: "A comment here won't double-dip. For record keeping, every time you vote, Marissa needs an email!"
So I can't get an entry by email today if I commented but can on other days?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Captain Urahara']Voted/emailed for today. Always glad to help out :D[/QUOTE]

Same, thanks OP. :)

I'll Comment here, would love to get my own copy of the game instead of having to wait for my nephew to come over.

[quote name='Bifflugnut']As an added bonus, once per day I'll pick an entrant and randomly give a Noble 6 helmet code for your xBox live avatar![/QUOTE]
And I see you sent me a code :) Mighty nice of you! Sadly I already have the helmet. Since I didn't use the code I shot you an email back to let you know that you can give it to someone else. Thanks though!

bread's done
Back