CLOSED Marissasbunny.com is giving away a Macbook Air, or an xBox 360 with PS3!

It's sort of a long story, but one of my bosses has given me some prizes to help promote my daughter's fundraiser. The grand prize winner can pick from a low-end Macbook air, a high end iPad, or a xBox 360/PS3 combo prize pack. The second prize winner picks from the two prizes left, and the third place winner gets the remaining prize.

The fundraiser and entry details are here. Basically, promote my Daughter's and my Bosses effort to raise funds for a rare disease awareness and assistive technology foundation. I'm not specifically asking you, the CAGger, to donate (although a buck would be nice), but basically speaking for every $1000 we generate through the 10th of December, he'll DOUBLE not just the donation, but the total amount of money in the pool. Every $1000 at this point we generate means he'll chip in $16,000, then $17,000 for the next thousand and so forth.

So basically, there's a few ways to enter, and they're spelled out the best on the entry page, but they're summarized here:

Tweet about the fundraiser page with a link. Post on your (6 months old or older, updated once a week or more) blog. If you've got any other ways to do it, shoot us an email, and we'll talk!

For you CAGgers- post here. One post will be counted as an entry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool contest and whatnot.

Oh, wait...I'm kind of new to twitter; how do you know what people are tweeting what? Don't we need a hashtag or something?

Slate, I'm LOST on Twitter. Clearly it's a tech piece that makes me feel stupid but is over my head as far as figuring out how to do anything besides update my own status (which I don't do very often). iTunes makes me feel this way too...

Great cause and great prizes. Count me in!

PS - Your boss and semi-silent business partner are amazing people. Your boss especially. What an amazing thing he's doing for Marissa.

I'll be tweeting and posting info on Facebook. Thanks again and good luck with the rest of the fund raiser.

bread's done
Back