CLOSED Marissasbunny.com is giving away two copies of Civilization IV Complete!

Marissasbunny.com in conjunction with Firaxis Games is giving away two new and sealed copies of Civilization IV complete!

There's a few ways to enter, one limited to CAGgers only! Contest ends October 22nd at noon EST. US and Canadian entrants only, please.

First method- can be done every day if you want.

Step One:
Vote for us by going to Best Baby Blogs. No registration is required!

Step Two:
Click the “click here and your vote will be added” text.

Step Three:
Click Here to Email Marissa to tell us you’ve done so. If you vote, you MUST email. A comment here won't double-dip. For record keeping, every time you vote, Marissa needs an email!

Second method- this will only get you one entry total, though
Step One:
Leave a comment here.

Step Two:
There is no step two!

Bonus

If you sign up for the Geek Republic's giveaway and you win a box, you'll get a bonus prize from the Geek Republic's stash! Let us know in your signup email to Marissa that you've entered in their contest.

In all seriousness, though, http://www.marissasbunny.com is about a toddler with a disabling epileptic condition. I'm trying to spread word of the disease, as it's not well known, often misdiagnosed, and often fatal. If you've got a minute, educate yourself on the site- you never know when a bit of knowledge might help somebody you know get diagnosed early.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure. I always wanted to see what the fuss was about with Civilization series and the CPU/video card I have now is not quite up to snuff for Civ V anyway.

Thanks for the contest!

I'm back in for the cause! You have my support.

I also have to thank you again for the Noble 6 helmet and the $75 gift card for Think Geek. Finally ordered and got an Iron Man action figure and a whole bunch of treats for me and my buddies. Haven't eaten any of it just yet.

I've always been interested in trying out a Civ game and this looks like the one that I've been waiting for!

I THINK I voted, but I have no idea, so I'm going to refrain from emailing. I clicked on the link and clicked to vote and it gives me a top blogs list where I see this blog as #7. I saw nothing confirming I voted, so hopefully you got my vote these past two days. Good luck.

I guess I better prepare for it and go buy some diapers and snacks. I foresee long periods of time spent telling Ghandi to stay away from my damn borders.

...¬_¬

bread's done
Back