Closed: Now 1600 MSP instead of 800 Contest on Twitter

CherryRasulka

CAGiversary!
I was doing a 800 MSP Giveaway for new & old followers but things are going so well I decided to up the anti and go for 1600 MSP! You must follow @CherryRasulka & @Waxxxz018 in order to be eligible for the drawing. @ both of us with your answer & Hash Tag #ILurvMyBacon

What is your favorite food with bacon as an ingredient?
Ex: @CherryRasulka @Waxxxz018 Sushi with bacon inside #ILurvMyBacon

Winner will be drawn 5pm PST Monday October 3rd via random.org

Here is the link if you would like to RT & get the word out
1600 MSP Giveaway from CherryRasulka

Keep your fingers crossed :pray:
No Fighting :boxing:
And Good Luck! :applause:

Last edited by a moderator:
Indeed it did! Things were going so well that I even went out and bought me a 1600MSP card! lol Good luck to all entrants!

I actually just went to a local store around here cause they had extra thick cut bacon on sale for 2.49 for a pound. I ended up walking up to the counter with a hand basket filled with 15 lbs of bacon and a 12-pack of the green Modern Warfare Mountain Dew, the clerk thought I was nuts.

Anyways entered and thanks OP.

Ok, I think I entered. I am @IgnoredAccount. Is this the way to enter (posted at my home page):

@CherryRasulka @Waxxxz018 A bacon wrapped combination pizza would be awesome :D #ILurvMyBacon

I don't really use twitter often, so I'm not sure.

You did post it properly!

Anyone can enter! If you don't like bacon you can still post something off the wall like Deep Fried Bacon Wrapped Twinkies, lulz! I'm enjoying seeing all the great responses

You had me @bacon and I entered on twitter

50ad20ea02.jpg

[quote name='COLDblood']You had me @bacon and I entered on twitter

50ad20ea02.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I'll have what he's having! :applause:
Thanks for the contest, had to reenter cause I'm a Twitter noob. ;)

Alright we've got ourselves a winner!!! The winner is... @RQ4life!!! The winner has been contacted via Twitter! Thanks to all for entering & giving us great bacon suggestions to try out, speaking of got a pound of bacon that I am cooking up after this post to celebrate. :D

bread's done
Back