Closed now: Thanks! Free DLC: vote for a chance to win!

hellmutt

CAGiversary!
Feedback
283 (100%)
hello all,

I've entered a contest through the Playstation Home Gazette, and am one of the finalists.
I need your vote prior to tomorrow evening!

In return for your time and energy, I am putting up two pieces of PSN DLC as a thank you. You will have the opportunity to win:
Bulletstorm Online Pass
Asassin's Creed Revelations Turkish Armor
If I get 50 votes from this thread I will throw in a third mystery DLC; it's a good one!

If you only play on Xbox, I would still appreciate your vote even though I have no prizes to offer for the Xbox crowd. Help a CAG'er out!

My Voting Contest Rules:
You can earn up to two entries.
1. The first entry can be earned by clicking on the following link, selecting 'Hellmutt' from the available list, and submitting with the 'Vote' button.
http://pshomegazette.com/2012/10/15/cutteridge-creative-writing-contest-2/

2. The second entry can be earned by leaving a comment in the comment fields about how you liked my story. My story can be found here:
http://community.pshomegazette.com/thread-69-post-209.html#pid209

Once you come back, please post here that you voted (+1 entry) and if you left a comment for me (+1 entry). If you leave a comment, let me know what name you used when you left it. Also post your preference (if you have one) for which DLC you want.

Judging:
The first DLC will be selected randomly from all who vote.
The second DLC will be given to the person who left my favorite comment.
If the third DLC is earned, that will be selected randomly from all entries (vote or comment)

The contest will end at 11:59 PM EDT on 17 Oct, or whenever the contest closes, whichever comes first. I will assign winners on the 18th of October. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiya hellmutt…

Just went over and added another vote to your tally.
I also took the time to read your story… not bad at all! :applause:

If not too much trouble, I wouldn't mind an Assassin's Creed Revelations Turkish Armor code…

Many thanks in advance… it's appreciated.
And I wish you the best of luck on winning the contest! Don't forget to let us know how you did…

Hello All,
The contest is now closed. Thanks everyone for voting for me.
If I'm interpreting the posts here properly, there were only three people who were interested in the DLC. I happen to have an extra code, so I'm declaring them all winners! Congratulations to the following:

psmitty93 - Turkish Armor
Krispow - Turkish Armor
kujen - Bulletstorm online pass

I will send the codes out shortly via PM. Thanks again all!

[quote name='hellmutt']Hello All,
The contest is now closed. Thanks everyone for voting for me.
If I'm interpreting the posts here properly, there were only three people who were interested in the DLC. I happen to have an extra code, so I'm declaring them all winners! Congratulations to the following:

psmitty93 - Turkish Armor
Krispow - Turkish Armor
kujen - Bulletstorm online pass

I will send the codes out shortly via PM. Thanks again all![/QUOTE]

Thanks man, I appreciate it.

[quote name='psmitty93']Thanks man, I appreciate it.[/QUOTE]

so do I! I'll let you guys know the results when I hear them.

bread's done
Back