[Closed] PC indie games in exchange for your online vote!

Bigandtasty

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Edit: It seems the Desura key is the same for BttF and Pid. Therefore, only two winners were selected. Sorry for the confusion. I'll be sure to verify this when giving away Desura games in the future.

Congratulations to KyRoen for getting the Desura keys and Kuma for the Steam key.

Greetings CAGs. I would like more attention given to some old shirts on Threadless, and I'm giving away:

• Steam key for a package of Wizorb, BIT.TRIP.RUNNER, Gratuitous Space Battles, and Jamestown
  • Desura key for Pid
  • Desura key for Back to the Future Episodes 1-5 (Telltale adventure game)
Here's what to do:

Request a reprint on these shirts, Party Pieces and Adultery, at Threadless. I'm not affiliated with the site or any artists; just really want to buy this shirt!

This is on the honor system, so just post on this thread after you vote. I'll pick three winners on (let's say after 11:59 PM EDT on May 24) and PM the first winner for his or her preference. Keep an eye on that inbox.

Edit: Azio Facebook contest ended May 14, so I replaced it with a second Threadless shirt.

Last edited by a moderator:
didn't vote on picture but requested a reprint for Guys XL
Don't care for Desura and already have those Steam games so..

Don't put me in the raffle.

[quote name='gamechampion']How do i do this?[/QUOTE]

The link to request a reprint on Threadless is right below the "Add to cart" button.

The Facebook link should take you directly to the photo and a "vote" button in the upper right corner. If it doesn't work, try going to Azio, like the page, then retry the link.

Did both, or at least I think I voted, page wasn't working to well.

I've already got the Steam games, so if I win I'd like the BttF games:)

EDIT: saw you added another shirt, so I went ahead and requested a reprint of it as well. Good luck to everyone, excited for the drawing:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Voted for the photo and sent a Request a reprint, that shirt is pretty great actually haha.
Thanks for the contest, it's much appreciated.

Dice.

[quote name='sayu']What size do you want reprinted?[/QUOTE]

I'm Guys 2XL, but I didn't specify so that the shirts would get a larger variety of requests and demand would seem more natural. If you have no interest in buying one yourself, feel free to go 2XL, though.

Requested a reprint of the Aled Lewis Party Pieces shirt.

Edit: gives me some error when I tried to ask for reprints of the mustard one.

bread's done
Back