[CLOSED] SHIPPING OUT BY THIS WEEKEND, THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE!

Has anyone heard from FatBoyInside yet? This is very rare for him to not have an update for so long, he's been doing lowballs for like 10 years or more; hopefully he's fine.
Sincere apologies for all the worries, but the last two weeks been a bit grueling on the homefront. After the new year, my son's pre-school was hit with a covid-19 scare and his class was directly affected. Fortunately, the student tested negative after two exams, but pre-cautions were still carried out. Everyone had to transition to e-learning and quarantine for at least two weeks at home, while the facilities had to be deep cleaned. The constant monitoring, home schooling and meal preparations really upended everything with my schedule, so all my priorities were focused on him.

He will return to school next week, so I will have time to pack and deliver the goods for the winners. Invoices will come by Monday (I didn't want to hold onto anyone's payment for such a long period, so sorry for the extended wait time). Send me any private messages if you guys have any concerns. Thank you again for not raging on me and being super patient.

Sincere apologies for all the worries, but the last two weeks been a bit grueling on the homefront. After the new year, my son's pre-school was hit with a covid-19 scare and his class was directly affected. Fortunately, the student tested negative after two exams, but pre-cautions were still carried out. Everyone had to transition to e-learning and quarantine for at least two weeks at home, while the facilities had to be deep cleaned. The constant monitoring, home schooling and meal preparations really upended everything with my schedule, so all my priorities were focused on him.

He will return to school next week, so I will have time to pack and deliver the goods for the winners. Invoices will come by Monday (I didn't want to hold onto anyone's payment for such a long period, so sorry for the extended wait time). Send me any private messages if you guys have any concerns. Thank you again for not raging on me and being super patient.
Glad to hear you're doing fine and it's nothing serious; In my case, I'm not in a hurry so take your time.

Proud to present my first lowball of the year.  Hope everyone is coping well, please stay safe!  2021 lowball ends on Sunday , May 23rd. Thanks for browsing.

:ps4: LIFE IS STRANGE - BEFORE THE STORM LIMITED EDITION Official PS4 game with  hardcover ARTBOOK, full CD soundtrack and bonus episode DLC! [Like-new, complete in special LE packaging] - $ 1.00

SHENMUE III STEELBOOK [NEW, sealed] - $ 1.00

SPOTLIGHT ITEMS

Squishmallows BABY YODA The Child 5-INCH PLUSH Highly collectible toy plushie based on Star Wars The Mandalorian series! [NEW w/ tag] $2

:ps4: LIFE IS STRANGE - BEFORE THE STORM LIMITED EDITION Official PS4 game with hardcover ARTBOOK, full CD soundtrack and bonus episode DLC! [Like-new, complete in special LE packaging] - $4

:ps4: DISHONORED DEFINITIVE EDITIONFULL GAME DOWNLOADED $1

GAME-RELATED COLLECTIBLE ITEMS

:ps4: DISHONORED 2 PS4 DUALSHOCK 4 CONTROLLER SKIN Limited Collectible [NEW] - - $1

LEGO

STAR WARS 20th Anniv. Snowspeeder $2

Last edited by a moderator:
:ps4: LIFE IS STRANGE - BEFORE THE STORM LIMITED EDITION Official PS4 game with hardcover ARTBOOK, full CD soundtrack and bonus episode DLC! [Like-new, complete in special LE packaging] - $5

Genuine Official NINTENDO POWER Membership Subscription Reward "TEAM POWER" ENAMEL PIN (vintage 1989 collectible)  [Well-preserved, excellent condition] :hot: -  $ 1.00

Squishmallows CHEWBACCA 5-INCH PLUSH Highly collectible toy plushie based on Star Wars saga! [NEW w/ tag]  :hot: $ 1.00

Squishmallows BABY YODA The Child 5-INCH PLUSH Highly collectible toy plushie based on Star Wars The Mandalorian series! [NEW w/ tag] :hot: $ 1.00

Squishmallows BB-8 DROID 5-INCH PLUSH Highly collectible toy plushie based on Star Wars saga! [NEW w/ tag] :hot: $ 1.00

:ps4: LIFE IS STRANGE - BEFORE THE STORM LIMITED EDITION Official PS4 game with hardcover ARTBOOK, full CD soundtrack and bonus episode DLC! [Like-new, complete in special LE packaging] - $8

PERSONA 5 LAUNCH EDITION STEELBOOK [Like-NEW, complete w/ slipcase] -  - 1
PERSONA 5 ROYAL LAUNCH EDITION STEELBOOK [Like-NEW, complete w/ slipcase] -  - 1
:3ds: JAKE HUNTER DETECTIVE STORY - Ghost of the Dusk Interactive Visual Novel by Aksys  [Like-new, complete] -  $ -  1
:ds: TOUCH DETECTIVE 2 1/2  Mystery/Puzzle Game by Atlus  [Very good condition, cartridge only] -  $ -  1
:xb1: SLAY THE SPIRE  [Like-new, complete] -  $ -  1
:xb1: TRINE 4 [Like-new, complete] -  $ -  1

NI NO KUNI II STEELBOOK + Diorama Papercraft Kit [Like-NEW] - $ - 1

PERSONA 5 LAUNCH EDITION STEELBOOK [Like-NEW, complete w/ slipcase] -  $ 2

PERSONA 5 ROYAL LAUNCH EDITION STEELBOOK [Like-NEW, complete w/ slipcase] -  $2

NARUTO : ULTIMATE NINJA : STORM STEELBOOK w/ Exclusive Orig. Soundtrack CD [Very Good, complete w/ slipcase in fair/worn condition] - $ - 1

LEGO FRIENDS - Flower & Chocolate Box : [ 75pcs construction set; NEW] - $ -1

YAKUZA KIWAMI STEELBOOK [Like-NEW, complete w/ slipcase] - $ - 1

YAKUZA 6 Essence of Art EDITION [Like-NEW, complete w/ slipcase] -  $ 2

Any interest in a low-ball for the following:

New 3DS Mario Edition Black Console
Switch Games
Nintendo Preorder Collectibles
LEGO Dimensions sets
Nendoroid Figures and
Disney Infinity Figures

Early / mid March 2023 if I get enough feedback. Thank you and stay safe.

bread's done
Back