Closed Thread do nOTT post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey dcfox .. I hope they remove the last 2 hours of the game that would've normally appeared on the disc if it were a PS3 exclusive and instead, sell it as DLC due to the XBL crowd. Ahahahaha!

Do you just like.. not ever read anything about games LP? Its ATB where actions take chunks of the ATB gauge instead of the whole thing combined with a system similar to FFXII.

[quote name='Eviltude']I hate meeting really nice, cute girls only to find out they are overly Christian. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

Only you can change them ;)

My first girlfriend was a Christian fundamentalist. All of the family pets had Biblical names, too o_o

[quote name='Maklershed']Hey dcfox .. I hope they remove the last 2 hours of the game that would've normally appeared on the disc if it were a PS3 exclusive and instead, sell it as DLC due to the XBL crowd. Ahahahaha![/quote]
Hey Mak, I hope the game will be so big that you can't install to the hdd and the load times take forever for the 360.

Damn, this looks bad:

custom_1229284537591_32674-med.jpg

Also, http://www.bodymod.org/profiles/profile~ID~136503.aspx

[quote name='Rocko']:lol: @ the fact that EliteXC went under.[/quote]

Its all thanks to that fight where Kimbo Slice got destroyed by a "scrubber" in 5 seconds.

[quote name='rabbitt']Only you can change them ;)

My first girlfriend was a Christian fundamentalist. All of the family pets had Biblical names, too o_o[/QUOTE]

It wouldn't be the first time...

I was chatting with this betty and she was asking me about Christmas. I told her I don't really like Christmas because everyone feels forced into buying gifts, but do it anyways and then bitch about it. In response, she quoted me some lines to read in the bible. I didn't tell her the last time I opened a bible was to tear out a page to roll a joint with.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Sucks that I prolly won't buy it anyways since I'm not the Squenix whore I used to be and FF XII bored me to tears.[/quote]
But you're Spoony Bard. Your name comes from Final Fantasy. How can you not get it?

[quote name='Eviltude']the last time I opened a bible was to tear out a page to roll a joint with.[/quote]

Damn. I'm all about getting :drool: but that seems wrong.

[quote name='JolietJake']I saw this pic once of a chick cooking, wearing only an apron and nothing else.

Hott:drool::hot:[/quote]

Was it the Rachel Ray photoshop?

[quote name='Rocko']:lol: @ the fact that EliteXC went under.[/quote]

So here's the big question...

Where is Gina Carano gonna end up?

[quote name='Maklershed']Damn. I'm all about getting :drool: but that seems wrong.

Was it the Rachel Ray photoshop?[/QUOTE]

It brings you closer to God.

The naked Rachel Ray, that is. Not the joint.

[quote name='TheRock88']So here's the big question...

Where is Gina Carano gonna end up?
[/quote]

*googles*

Whoa. I'd let her punch the clown.

[quote name='Eviltude']It wouldn't be the first time...

I was chatting with this betty and she was asking me about Christmas. I told her I don't really like Christmas because everyone feels forced into buying gifts, but do it anyways and then bitch about it. In response, she quoted me some lines to read in the bible. I didn't tell her the last time I opened a bible was to tear out a page to roll a joint with.[/QUOTE]

Was it with one of Gutenberg's original Bibles? :lol:

I couldn't date a chick that could outright kick my ass. I'm too much of an asshole to have a girl with a good left hook...

[quote name='Maklershed']BSB, I'm not quite ready to reveal my identity yet.[/quote]

You're still here? I've forgotten all about you.

[quote name='dcfox']But you're Spoony Bard. Your name comes from Final Fantasy. How can you not get it?[/quote]

It's a sign of the times, mang. Between Squenix whoring it up the last several years, and me getting less patient, my interest is getting low.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']What's wrong with you?[/quote]

I like to be in control...I can't stand turn-based games, I don't see the point in taking turns on the fighting system. I like to be able to run and dodge and attack as much as I want to, whenever I want to.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']How much did you love FFXII, Linkin?[/quote]

Was it action based? The last FF I played was VII and I only played like 3 hours then stopped.

Kingdom Hearts was good.

[quote name='Maklershed']Was it the Rachel Ray photoshop?[/QUOTE]

I should hope not. :puke:

[quote name='JolietJake']I saw this pic once of a chick cooking, wearing only an apron and nothing else.

Hott:drool::hot:[/QUOTE]

This has already been requested... once the apron was brought home, the possibility was raised.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Was it action based? The last FF I played was VII and I only played like 3 hours then stopped.

Kingdom Hearts was good.[/QUOTE]

XII has some weird type of action combat, though I haven't gotten around to playing it yet -- it's one of the few games I have left to work through on the PS2.

Kingdom Hearts was trash, combat wise. It felt like it was trying to be OoT in terms of combat, but the camera system was garbage.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']
Kingdom Hearts was trash, combat wise. It felt like it was trying to be OoT in terms of combat, but the camera system was garbage.[/QUOTE]
wtf?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']This has already been requested... once the apron was brought home, the possibility was raised.[/quote]

when you get me a hawt robe, then it will be a possibility :hot:

Anyone know what happened to that Classact thread where he got scammed by the chipmunk kid? Cant find it in the trading forum anymore.

[quote name='crystalklear64']wtf?[/QUOTE]

I absolutely loved being swarmed by heartless and when I tried to lock on (i think they had this, but it locked the camera in place rather than locking on to the enemy) things just got worse. Shit was horrible. When it didn't get better by the 3rd or 4th world, I sped through the game as fast as I could so I could sell it back to gamestop for $35-$40 in credit.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Apparently Frisky watches the VGAs. And why I didn't realize this earlier... I don't know. But it makes *perfect* sense.[/quote]
Frosty, you're in no position to trash the VGAs. You watch ____________ which is much worse.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Apparently Frisky watches the VGAs. And why I didn't realize this earlier... I don't know. But it makes *perfect* sense.[/quote]
Wow, it took you 30 minutes to figure it out?

I'm watching it to see Peter Moore box Mike Tyson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back