Closed TL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Are they actual points, or an account with the points on them? Also, how in the holy world would you get 10,000 XBL points and sell them for $50!?!?!?!?!!?!? :shock: :shock:[/QUOTE]

This as well as they are on your want list, not have (just pointing that out). I would be interested, but you should be able to understand people being skeptic about this with all the MS point frauds going around. Maybe explain how you have so many (like a contest through MS or something) would help.

[quote name='SlimJim0725']This as well as they are on your want list, not have (just pointing that out). I would be interested, but you should be able to understand people being skeptic about this with all the MS point frauds going around. Maybe explain how you have so many (like a contest through MS or something) would help.[/QUOTE]

I noticed that as well, but forgot to post it :rofl: Yes, there are a lot of MSP scams going around and the fact that an even number of points for such a cheap price, let alone 10000 points, are being offered.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SlimJim0725']This as well as they are on your want list, not have (just pointing that out). I would be interested, but you should be able to understand people being skeptic about this with all the MS point frauds going around. Maybe explain how you have so many (like a contest through MS or something) would help.[/QUOTE]

FIXED! Thanks :lol:

[quote name='HughMBeing']FIXED! Thanks :lol:[/QUOTE]

No problem, but still no clarification on how they will be distributed? Are they codes? Are they the "point generator" ones? Again, if they are legit codes I would jump on 10,000 in a heartbeat, but $50 is a lot to spend on something like this without clarification.

[quote name='SlimJim0725']No problem, but still no clarification on how they will be distributed? Are they codes? Are they the "point generator" ones? Again, if they are legit codes I would jump on 10,000 in a heartbeat, but $50 is a lot to spend on something like this without clarification.[/QUOTE]

I'll post a transcript from our PM conversation in a sec. I'm not trying to dog on the guy or anything, but he won't tell me or anyone else where he got these supposed points.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']I'll post a transcript from our PM conversation in a sec. I'm not trying to dog on the guy or anything, but he won't tell me or anyone else where he got these supposed points.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't do that, he told me how they will be distributed and that is enough for me to pass. I wish him luck on selling them and I am not going to question how he got the points anymore.

[quote name='Diebythesword']What about 50 PSN for it, if it's legitimate[/QUOTE]

No thanks. I appreciate the offer.

From Hugh:

Were you interested?

My feedback speaks for itself. I'm not here to scam anyone.

Best,
Hugh

From Me:

I know you have good feedback, but I've seen guys with a lot more feedback then you go to the dark side and scam people with MS points.

I can't be interested until I know its legit. If you can't prove how you got the points, then I'm sorry, but you can understand my position in thinking that you may be trying to scam.

From Hugh:

Fair enough. I can furnish you with feedback from Goozex, eBay, and several other gaming sites if need be.

I understand should you decline.

Best,
Eronn

From Me:

You being unable to prove that the points are even real is VERY suspicious, sorry to say. Feedback means nothing because like I said I have seen people with more feedback then you just start scamming people one day.

The times are tough money wise you know.

From Hugh:

I'm not getting into a conversation about ethics. If your main concern is whether the points will indeed be there....they ARE.

Like I said, I'm not dogging this guy and saying that he will scam everyone, but without proof there is no way IMO anyone should pay this man. Its just too risky.

[quote name='nnthomas']Except there have been several scammers on this site with just as much or more feedback.

PASS, go to ebay with this crud[/QUOTE]

Thank you for your sentiments.

Points are SOLD OUT. Thank you to all who purchased. Please feel free to post your impressions in this very thread.

[quote name='SlimJim0725']I wouldn't do that, he told me how they will be distributed and that is enough for me to pass. I wish him luck on selling them and I am not going to question how he got the points anymore.[/QUOTE]

How are they distributed? Keeping everything secretive won't help this guy make the sales, and if he indeed legit the way he distributes/gets the points won't matter to the buyer.

[quote name='HughMBeing']Points are SOLD OUT. Thank you to all who purchased. Please feel free to post your impressions in this very thread.[/QUOTE]
O rly?

It's obvious that the OP is producing these points by non-normal means, as he's more than a little evasive on how they're being sourced.

Due to this, he's not going to be trading on CAG again. Anyone that bought points from the OP, you're likely to be getting a "new" account created with points loaded on it, and if you check eBay, there's plenty of them out there like that. Most likely created with a stolen credit card or other such issue, and they sell the account at next to nothing, so they're making money off of stolen funds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back