* Closed Until Further Notice* CAGtacular Halo 2 clan tryout thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

zewone

CAGiversary!
Feedback
155 (99%)
This thread is for those trying out for the CAG clan: CAGtacular. Our clan is of very decent quality ranging from level 20-25 ranks, mostly in Team Slayer. If anyone wants to try out send me a friend request with the message reminded me of why you sent the request to gamertag: zewone

Or you can just post in here your gamertag and me or another of the clan members will send you a friend request. Thanks.

[quote name='Scorch']So is this the "serious" clan or is it the "fun" clan?[/QUOTE]

its the serious one. They split into two, which is why the other one is under new management

just a note from the overlord, who wasn't consulted about this for some reason: if you're going to try out, it's not just about being good at killing - you have to be a GREAT communicator, and know how to follow orders and focus on an objective.

I'll vouch for these guys they are good at working together and rather forgiving about incidents with running people over with a worthog when they are in a banshee.

Also, I'll be out of town for the next two weeks so post in here rather than sending me a friend request until I'm back. Or you can send friend requests to rocksolidaudio @ gamertag: rocksolidaudio or ledhed @ gamertag: ledhed is dead

Yeah, I'd love to join the clan...but I want to make a new name for this clan, so I can continue with my old clan as well. Who knows...maybe I'll just stop being the Overlord of my crappy clan that never plays together, and I'll get the one good teammate I have in this clan too. He's about the same as me, because we generally play together.

Here's my stats:

Rumble Pit: 18
Big Team: 14
Slayer: 25 (although I have been as high as 28...had a nasty losing streak the other night)
Preview: 16
DT: 13

[quote name='MrMaddness']Yeah, I'd love to join the clan...but I want to make a new name for this clan, so I can continue with my old clan as well. Who knows...maybe I'll just stop being the Overlord of my crappy clan that never plays together, and I'll get the one good teammate I have in this clan too. He's about the same as me, because we generally play together.

Here's my stats:

Rumble Pit: 18
Big Team: 14
Slayer: 25 (although I have been as high as 28...had a nasty losing streak the other night)
Preview: 16
DT: 13[/QUOTE]

Okay, well let us know your gamertag and someone will get a friend request out to you for a tryout.

[quote name='MrMaddness']Oh...duh. My bad, its the same here...MrMaddness.

EDIT: And where do you get that kickass signature zewone?[/QUOTE]
I got it from my friendly neighberhood mod - Trakan. He knows more about it then I do. Someone should post a thread about it so I wouldn't have to direct everyone to Trakan. :D I see them popping up all over the place.

[quote name='zewone']I got it from my friendly neighberhood mod - Trakan. He knows more about it then I do. Someone should post a thread about it so I wouldn't have to direct everyone to Trakan. :D I see them popping up all over the place.[/QUOTE]

Haha, alright, I'll make a thread about it in the Xbox forum, so everyone who wants one can get one.

[quote name='zewone']Or you can send friend requests to ledhed @ gamertag: ledhed is dead[/QUOTE]

Anyone is more than welcome to message me, but be warned: I'm limited to playing on the weekends as of right now, so I may not immediately get the message. I'm always on CAG though, so feel free to PM me and I can arrange something with the people who can play during the week.

Ok, So I sent rock, and ryan w friend requests. you both denied them. You guys can't even grant me a second chance? When I was playing with total chaos, yeahright13, just now (neighbor) he said he got his tryout. and now I really want to play with you guys. please? just one chance. If I mess up once, I'll quit it. but I think it's fair I get a second chance. so please, I'm asking out of the kindness of your hearts, just to grant this one thing which I've wanted since I left you guys. or got kicked out, whatever you want to call it. so yeah... redvsblue9..

I would like to join but I was banned from the halo 2 clan... but if you change your minds (very unlikely) My GT is F00L KILLA and my highest level curently is a 26 in team slayer (Highest ever being a 27).

I don't really foresee either of you 2, renegade or help1, getting a tryout for the CAGTacs. Especially after they were the ones that initially booted you last year. But hey, you never know, maybe hell will freeze over and you will get the tryouts you seek.

[quote name='craven_fiend']I don't really foresee either of you 2, renegade or help1, getting a tryout for the CAGTacs. Especially after they were the ones that initially booted you last year. But hey, you never know, maybe hell will freeze over and you will get the tryouts you seek.[/QUOTE]

You obviously don't really know why I was booted, I was booted because im not liked on this site.BTW, im now a 27 guys! w00T!

[quote name='help1']You obviously don't really know why I was booted, I was booted because im not liked on this site.BTW, im now a 27 guys! w00T![/QUOTE]

Who cares about your level when we all know that we don't like you, and frankly, Cagtac is all about guys that like each other.

I mean, you got pretty big balls to think that we would even look at you for consideration. It's either balls or stupidity but no matter that, I mean you think that we would want you in the room with us? No. You know we don't like you, and more importantly, you know I don't like you and that's really where the problem lies. CAGtac is a tightly knit group of guys that know each other and work well with each other, not to say that we can't let someone new in but YOU know damn well that that person isn't you.

Go away and forget you ever posted here.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Who cares about your level when we all know that we don't like you, and frankly, Cagtac is all about guys that like each other.

I mean, you got pretty big balls to think that we would even look at you for consideration. It's either balls or stupidity but no matter that, I mean you think that we would want you in the room with us? No. You know we don't like you, and more importantly, you know I don't like you and that's really where the problem lies. CAGtac is a tightly knit group of guys that know each other and work well with each other, not to say that we can't let someone new in but YOU know damn well that that person isn't you.

Go away and forget you ever posted here.[/QUOTE]

First off, I knew I had no chance, and I posted my rank to BE flamed. But jimmiemac, you must feel so proud to be so smart to catch on! Also, you really should fix up your attitude towards people. I LOVE YOU JIMMIE MAC!

While what Jimmie said plays a big part of it, the reason you were booted from the oroginal clan to begin with was the fact that you let your little brother play a ranked game without telling us while you were in the party.

[quote name='Ledhed']While what Jimmie said plays a big part of it, the reason you were booted from the oroginal clan to begin with was the fact that you let your little brother play a ranked game without telling us while you were in the party.[/QUOTE]

I never let my little brother play a ranked game... I let him play with me in a custom game and every1 was mad that he sucked.

You guys can keep talking bout me though cause I wont be coming back to this topic. Also for those who do want to join the clan, I warn you, its VERY unorganized and the set up is biased (to those who hold power) and even if you attend practice, you will be booted.

[quote name='help1']You guys can keep talking bout me though cause I wont be coming back to this topic. .[/QUOTE]

And we are all thankful for that...On the lighter side we're actually pretty funny guys, just watch In the Video - 106 MB - ...and you can get an idea of how a majority of our games play out. We've had a few tryouts and they have gone well. I'm not sure if anyone has made it in but I'd say the players I've seen did very well. Hopefully a few more people can step up and fill some voids left from summer vacations. It would be nice to see some new faces in the Halo 2 Clan forum from Cagtac. Lastly, don't take advice from people who have been banned from the clans...it's just not the most intelligent souce of information.

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']wait, have I officially been banned from the clan? And craven, I just don't like you at all and I'll kick your ass one on one any day.[/QUOTE]

nobody likes you, and youre banned, and have been banned. Just face it, your stupid ass is never getting back in here

[quote name='Murcielago77']nobody likes you, and youre banned, and have been banned. Just face it, your stupid ass is never getting back in here[/QUOTE]

ok, I didn't care about being in it in my last post, I meant like just banned. besides my clan will kick CAGTACUlAR anyday ;)

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']besides my clan will kick CAGTACUlAR anyday ;)[/QUOTE]

Prove it. Set a day and time, preferrably weekend. I'm there with bells on.

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']ok, I didn't care about being in it in my last post, I meant like just banned. besides my clan will kick CAGTACUlAR anyday ;)[/QUOTE]

I'd suggest not making statements like that without having a gameplan on the who, the when and the where. Pick the amount of people, the time and the place. Otherwise, just shut the fuck up about kicking asses, unless you can back it up.

Humble pie is a dish best served cold.

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']wait, have I officially been banned from the clan? And craven, I just don't like you at all and I'll kick your ass one on one any day.[/QUOTE]

Based on exactly what, do you think you can kick my ass? If you are refering to my Visor Sig, woopty doo. The last day I played, I sucked balls. You talk a big game, but are just a little bitch. Get this through your head, no one in either of the 2 CAG affiliated clans likes you, so stop trying. I've grown tired of you and I was one of the few that was reasonable with you. Now you go and act like a bitch, well fuck you. You are not wanted and never will be wanted in these clans.

And who gives a fuck if you think you can beat me. I am team player and could careless who could beat me one on one. My team would destroy you and yours any day. Don't sing it, bring it.

I came back people, and I took my ban in a sorta good way (even ask craven fiend, btw craven I have no harsh things to you, it was outta your control and thank you for apologizing" but renegade_zero a real good player doesn't burn bridges, you got banned, just walk away, no sense in fighting. BTW, I think alot of people in the clan can whoop your ass any day and I bet craven can too.

EDIT: Also people don't realize that if your visor thing isnt filled with good stats, doesnt mean the person isnt good. I mean right now my stats on it suck but level wise im a 27 which is alright. But say I played team skirmish? I dont aim for kills, I aim for stealth and tricking my opponents. I wsih CAGtacular best luck with its tryouts and not to get any fags.

[quote name='help1']I came back people, and I took my ban in a sorta good way (even ask craven fiend, btw craven I have no harsh things to you, it was outta your control and thank you for apologizing" but renegade_zero a real good player doesn't burn bridges, you got banned, just walk away, no sense in fighting. BTW, I think alot of people in the clan can whoop your ass any day and I bet craven can too.

EDIT: Also people don't realize that if your visor thing isnt filled with good stats, doesnt mean the person isnt good. I mean right now my stats on it suck but level wise im a 27 which is alright. But say I played team skirmish? I dont aim for kills, I aim for stealth and tricking my opponents. I wsih CAGtacular best luck with its tryouts and not to get any fags.[/QUOTE]

Well said help1. :applause::applause::applause:

No offense to anyone but it's hard to take people seriously when they have a huge
shaqfu.gifin
the middle of their sentences.

I hate to agree with help 1 but he does have a lot of truth about that visor signature I had .8 KPD because I was too busy trying to beat people down with the flag/bomb which doesn't work because I'm freaking amazing at missing people with beatdowns.

I hate to agree with help1 but he does have a lot of truth about that visor signature I had .8 KPD because I was too busy trying to beat people down with the flag/bomb which doesn't work because I'm freaking amazing at missing people with beatdowns.

Hey everyone. I just registered at this site and everyone seems to be pretty cool. I was just reading through here and I found a thread about a clan and a tryout. I would like to be able to get one and hopefully you guys like me. Well my gamertag is the same as my name on here: Cloud Strife 4 Thanks CAG

Good Luck Cloud Strife 4. I will be on tuesday night at like midnight so if your on, you can join up with the other Cagtac members and test ya. Thanks for your interest.

Okay, just to update everyone that is trying out:

You will now be given a 7 (or whatever is close to a week) day tryout period with the clan. After one night of playing with us, if we feel that you have potential, you will be sent a clan invite and will become part of the clan for one week. During this week you will play with many different clan members who will evaluate your playing ability and demeanor. At the end of your tryout period, the clan will decide on whether to keep you or kick you. No hard feelings if you don't make the cut, but we are looking for good players only.

Also, you will not be able to participate in minor or major clanmatches unless you are invited by a permanent member to do so. If you participate in a clan match in a room with other applicants, you will all be denied membership to the clan and will have no chance in the future of making it back in. A permanent member is someone who has the rank of "member," "staff," or "overlord." For your temporary membership, you will have the rank of "peon."

No offense to anyone who was wishing to tryout, but we're suspending tryouts indefinitely. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. If you have any particular questions, please feel free to contact either rocksolidaudio, zewone, or myself. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back