CLOSED; Will give away either a $25 AMAZON GIFT CARD or RE:ESSENTIALS.

GuardianE

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
5110PMqUk0L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Yours for free (or a $25 Amazon Gift Card for free, your choice).

I wasn't sure where I should put this, but it's both a contest AND a referral site. Basically, I'm doing a personal contest to get referral clicks.

I desperately want to be in the top 100 and I'm pretty much willing to do anything to get in, but I need your help.

CLICK HERE: http://www.residentevil.com/5/kijuju/index.php?l=en&fbid=oswjhEctgwQ#/
So, all you have to do is click the link above. Then post your username in this thread and you're automatically entered in my drawing for your choice of A) a new Resident Evil Essential Collection or B) a $25 Gift Card. Shipping will be on me and it will be completely free. Please please please... I'm begging you to help me. I'm pretty desperate for it. Alternatively, you can shoot me a PM for an entry after clicking the link.

The drawing will be done with a computer randomizer program, to be completely unbiased. Every click you make per day, you can post again in here for another entry (so basically you should try to click/post every day to increase your odds). If this is especially successful, I may add more prizes and more goodies to win from the drawing. The drawing will take place in January 5. RIGHT NOW ONLY ONE WINNER WILL BE GIVEN THE PRIZE. Like I said, if things go well, I may add others.

Spamming the thread will be reported to moderators and will disqualify you from the contest. Those in Canada and outside of the U.S. are only eligible for the Gift Card, and we can negotiate at that point.

There are a few reasons why you'd want to click the link. For one thing, anyone remotely interested in Resident Evil should click the link just to get a feel for the viral marketing campaign they're doing. By doing so, you'll unlock new content and previews for the upcoming game. Secondly, you'll be helping out a fellow CAG. Thirdly, you'll get an entry into the sweepstakes with every click (one per day).

ANYway, thanks for any support you guys can give to help me. I really really want this and I appreciate your help.

Thanks again! PM me any questions you might have.

And because I didn't want to completely upstage anyone, and he posted in these forums first, click on Persona7's referral link as well.
http://residentevil.com/5/kijuju/index.php?l=en&fbid=Cgmj7dQkxqz#

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE:

I just got confirmation, guys. I made it in the manual! Thanks to all of you who helped me. I'll continue taking entries until the end of tomorrow, the 21st (unless there are any reasonable objections before then) and will perform the drawing on friday. Good luck to everyone in the drawing!

UPDATE 2:

Thanks to everyone who participated! The contest is now CLOSED and the drawing will happen tomorrow! Good luck to everyone. Once a winner has been selected, I will PM the winner and ask for their prize preference/if they would mind being named in the thread.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Final Update:

Winner has been drawn and congratulations to spikyhunter3! Your gift card is on its way!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys.

Of course the website goes down as soon as I post this. :whistle2:(

I'm basing a lot of this on trust of the CAGs here, and I know that some people will try to screw with me, but I'm willing to put my faith in the majority.

Don't bother posting right now, people, because I'll know you're lying, heh. The site seems down.

[quote name='winterice']This is referral. It should be in the referral forum.[/quote]

See, that was my question. I wasn't sure, since I'm giving something away for it. If it belongs there, I'm sure a mod will move it.

Dragon_Image18 and Kratos1010, I know both of you didn't actually click the link because the link is down right now. Please don't lie because I can check.
EDIT: Oh wait, nevermind. It works on my Firefox. Sorrrrieee.

Omfg, the site was messed up when I posted my link and so they gave me the wrong freakin' link. *sigh* It's working now and I updated the URL in the OP. Don't worry. I won't penalize anyone that legitimately clicked the link before. If you DID click above and want to be ultra nice, you can retry the new link in the OP. :whistle2:(

i clicked it. Username: DarkTang

i just clicked it tho, then the language and birthdate and entered the site. but thats it. tell me if i need to do more

Username: b3b0p

Although I find it kind of strange to post our username when it's right over there on the left.

lol, I meant the username that you signed up/logged into the site with. Basically it's to differentiate easily between regular chit chat and entries.

Thanks, guys!

[quote name='GuardianE']lol, I meant the username that you signed up/logged into the site with. Basically it's to differentiate easily between regular chit chat and entries.

Thanks, guys![/quote]
I'm not seeing anything to sign up for. When I click the link a video plays, but I'm not seeing any links or anything about signing up.

Yeah, I've found that signing up is actually optional. I was thinking that you had to register for Capcom-Unity, but I realize that you actually don't for the click to count.

Yeah, just let the page open and the video will start to play. You don't have to watch the entire video. Just watch some of it and close the window.

Username: wil919

I'm so proud of Capcom! They're going back to real actors, ala original Resident Evil!

bread's done
Back