[CLOSED] Win a $10 Amazon gift card from 1-UP or POISON

clarkisdark

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
To celebrate our one-year anniversary and completely new, redesign site, 1-UP or POISON is giving away a $10 Amazon gift card. To enter, leave up to three relevant comments (for three possible entries) on any of our reviews that don’t already have 10 comments. We’ll pool all the entries together and pick a random winner on Thursday, October 6th.

Head on over to get started: http://www.1uporpoison.com

By the way, you no longer have to leave an e-mail address when you post a comment on the site, but for the sake of this contest, we'll still need some way to contact you.

Last edited by a moderator:
i like the redesign, the reviews are honest thanks for the give away i already entered, my posts are under the name Almir if i win im going to use that for a new PC build

posted on

Bloodrayne Betrayal
Resistance 3
Dead Space 2
Dues Ex Human Revolution

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds cool.
I left some comments on 3 of the reviews on the front page. I believe they were Dead Space 2, Gears of War 3, and Bloodrayne Betrayal.

I really like the concise reviews, lol. Not sure why people haven't done that in the past... I always go to read a review and it's so long I lose interest. JUST GIVE ME THE QUICK AND DIRTY!

Victims, I get bored with long reviews, too. I usually just scroll to the last paragraph and read the summary, which is what sparked the idea for this website.

P.S. One more day to enter!

[quote name='clarkisdark']Victims, I get bored with long reviews, too. I usually just scroll to the last paragraph and read the summary, which is what sparked the idea for this website.

P.S. One more day to enter![/QUOTE]

makes things a lot less cluttered compared to the other websites lol

Kotomine was the lucky winner of the random drawing. We've just e-mailed you the gift card. Thanks, everyone, for checking out the new site!

bread's done
Back