Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
thumbs-up.jpg

I'm interested, so sign me up, if im not there i've problably fallen asleep as that would be 3-4 am my time, but i'll try to stay up :)

GT: Swoxx

i want to apologize to swoxx and the nebenator for not being able to invite you. me and evyrew got caught up in a intense game of firefight with 2 other guys. if you want to maybe play tomorrow let me know. not sure what happened to shim but he never got on. but i had fun evyrew thanks.

That game of firefight was awesome... very epic. Thanks guys!! I was running scared with no ammo and all of those brutes chasing after me, lol.

[quote name='johnnyrocker360']i want to apologize to swoxx and the nebenator for not being able to invite you. me and evyrew got caught up in a intense game of firefight with 2 other guys. if you want to maybe play tomorrow let me know. not sure what happened to shim but he never got on. but i had fun evyrew thanks.[/QUOTE]

No problem dude, I was playing with some other cags so it all worked out anyways i guess :)

[quote name='johnnyrocker360']i want to apologize to swoxx and the nebenator for not being able to invite you. me and evyrew got caught up in a intense game of firefight with 2 other guys. if you want to maybe play tomorrow let me know. not sure what happened to shim but he never got on. but i had fun evyrew thanks.[/QUOTE]
No problem, man. Any word from Shimrra?

I might be interested.

Also, a question. For some of the games that have map packs, will they be required or are they optional?

shim has been moving to a new office all this week so when he got done he just was to tired to play.

@JStryke it really depends i have all the map packs for halo 3 and w@w if you don't have them all i'm sure we can work a way around it.:D

i'm leaning towards playing world at war next friday if we get more people we might just do a private game if not then we will play whatever tdm, domination, ctf, or nazi zombies, hell maybe all of them! lol.

Halo isn't a problem (I have all except for the 3 newest maps that came on the ODST disk), but I don't have any of the maps currently for either CoD 4 or WaW.

well maybe we could play some halo after some cod. just a reminder we are playing world at war this friday. another thing is if shim can't play someone will be party leader other than me on account of my internet being fucking terrible at being host. thanks guys and hope to see you friday.

Sweet, depending on how many show up lets go for some team DM. Not sure if everyone have all the maps, if not we can just play the original maps that came with the game.

another successful night to bad none of the people showed but me and shim managed to have fun with a couple other cags. thanks sirsavesalot and bryenfury it was great.

I'll be on at midnight EST tonight if you guys are still doing Firefight. I'd love to get Windward, Chasm Ten, or Rally Point tonight.

hey that's what you get for getting in the path of my fucking awesome sniping skills. LMAO!

@wjhard63 sorry i did not see your posting until now. i can add you to the list and we could play ODST again next week. it's better to play with more than 2 people like we did last night anyways.

I have not gotten Brutal Legend yet still on waiting from Goozex. So if you are up for some Firefight I am so game. Just let me know what map and level you want to play at. See you tonight.

Do1phin24 got me a code on Sunday, it's a nice demo.

And yes, my Halo skills are very impressive :cool: (I wish they tracked Halo 2 Vista, though)

I suppose. We should go for firefight achievements, too. And maybe some GTA IV; I need boosting.
EDIT: Lost just game in the mail, so I'm going to play that first to check it out. Keep me in the party, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I myself won't be online tonight after all. Found out I gotta get up early but since I have to I'm just gonna head on over to Wal-Mart to see about that 360 Arcade deal :D

Next week folks and prolly every friday for the rest of the year we will be playing..... Wait for it......

MODERN WARFARE 2!!!!!!!!!!!!! until next week this is johnnyrocker signing off.

GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back