Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. An ISO is just an image of a disc, not really one file that can be played (fort he most part). Convert your DVDs to AVI files or something and have at it. If you are trying to ask about piracy then this isn't the place.

[quote name='Gspoon']OK. I know What a ISO is,and yes you can make it one file its called reauthoring(also editing) . All I really wanted to do is avoid changing the format to .VOB. it took me a long time to rip all those movies and tv seasons.

Also If I was going to ask about Piracy I would just ask. Maybe you misunderstood the question or my meaning but thanks for jumping to conclusion.[/QUOTE]

Relax dude I was trying to help. ISOs are most commonly associated with piracy so it's not that out there. Also, after a 5 second google search I found THIS:

The following types of files can be played under
in_video.gif
(Video).

• Memory Stick Video Format
  • - MPEG-4 SP (AAC LC)
  • - H.264/MPEG-4 AVC High Profile (AAC LC)
  • - MPEG-2 TS(H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, AAC LC)
  • MP4 file format
  • - H.264/MPEG-4 AVC High Profile (AAC LC)
  • MPEG-1 (MPEG Audio Layer 2)
  • MPEG-2 PS (MPEG2 Audio Layer 2, AAC LC, AC3(Dolby Digital), LPCM)
  • MPEG-2 TS(MPEG2 Audio Layer 2, AC3(Dolby Digital), AAC LC)
  • MPEG-2 TS(H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, AAC LC)
  • AVI
  • - Motion JPEG (Linear PCM)
  • - Motion JPEG (μ-Law)
  • AVCHD (.m2ts / .mts)
  • DivX
  • WMV
  • - VC-1(WMA Standard V2)

Hints

• Depending on the data type, some files may not be playable or some control panel options may not function during playback.
  • Some video files distributed over the Internet have playback restrictions. For details, contact the content provider.
  • To play WMV format files, you must go to
    in_setting.gif
    (Settings) >
    in_console.gif
    (System Settings) and set [Enable WMA Playback].
  • When using a USB adaptor to play video files, you may need to use a USB adaptor (not included) that supports copyright-protection features (to play copyright-protected files).
  • When using a USB adaptor to play AVCHD-format video files saved on Memory Stick™ media, use a device that supports Hi-Speed USB (USB 2.0).
  • WMV format copyright-protected files cannot be played.

Try not to get all bent. As soon as I saw this thread title I immediately assumed it was gonna be about piracy. People associate .iso with piracy.

I believe you, but I can't be the only one who thought that when I first read the thread title.

[quote name='Gspoon']OK. I know What a ISO is,and yes you can make it one file its called reauthoring(also editing) . All I really wanted to do is avoid changing the format to .VOB. it took me a long time to rip all those movies and tv seasons.

Also If I was going to ask about Piracy I would just ask. Maybe you misunderstood the question or my meaning but thanks for jumping to conclusion.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Gspoon']I already know that my question has already been answered.

Their is no argument and no one is bitching.

I was replying to javeryh so please mind your own business.[/QUOTE]

no.

[quote name='Gspoon']@javeryh

I found that list via Googleing(?) as well. Let me say that I just did not appreciate the tone in your reply. I don't like being spoken too as if i were a child. I was not jumping on your shit for the piracy remark just letting you know that I am not a idiot .Its not my fault that some people associate iso's with piracy but that is life. I would rather not convert all of my iso's to another other format if possible.

Let me add I re-read my last post and I did reply pretty harshly to you so I apologize for that. I did not intend to do so I should have waited to reply when I was not so angry.[/QUOTE]

Your avatar is very fitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back