Clothing/Fashion deal sites.

controlcommerce

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Hey guys, I've been working my butt off to losing a ton of weight and now it's time to buy a new wardrobe. I'm 25 and my fashion tastes have changed from the last time I shopped. So Old Navy doesn't cut it anymore. I'm looking for sites like CAG but for clothes. I know they exist and some are even invite only. Could someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks.

Woot shirts - shirt.woot.com - $10 shipped if you get them on the day they're put up, $15 otherwise.

Then buy some a few pairs of pants and bam, fashion achieved.

I noticed Newegg had some cloths on sale not too long ago. I didnt even know they sold clothing till then.

And I agree, stepping away from the t-shirt n jeans for a more adult look would be a good move ;)

Gilt Groupe
gilt.com

It's free to join and we both get money if you use my referral link. Just give me your email address and I can send a link. You can usually only join by invitation.

If your looking for cheaper "fashionable" clothing, you could always go to an HM men's. They don't have a web site you can order off, but the clothing is pretty cheap and they always look bad ass. Another downside is that they're kind of rare. I have to go to the Crossing in Boston to find one.

I shop Macys and outlets. I like to look good but can care less about if it's last years style. Macys always has huge clearances and tons of crap for everyone, BUT I only find good stuff in the store. And outlets can be a decent place, I've bought sweet cargos and jeans in some for $10 or less.

[quote name='UnPimpMyRide']Gilt Groupe
gilt.com

It's free to join and we both get money if you use my referral link. Just give me your email address and I can send a link. You can usually only join by invitation.[/QUOTE]

Bingo! That's exactly what I'm looking for. I've Pmed you.

HM men looks like a pretty cool place but sadly not one in my location. Next time I'm in St. Louis I'll have to check it out.

I'll check out Macys next time I hit the mall. Last time I went, I stuff I wanted was around $100 a shirt. I'll look at the outlets and clearance sections.

Thanks for the suggestions guys, keep them coming.

I've also got a gilt invite so PM me if you need one. There's also Jackthreads.com for your more casual street clothes. PM me for an invite on that too.

Sign up for emails from express to receive coupons. The most recent one I got was $30 off a $75 purchase, which is a great deal on nice clothes.

Shopittome.com is a nice service. Tell them the brands, sizes, and types of clothing you're looking for, and you'll get regular emails when your choices go on sale. (You can select your minimum discount and frequency of emails, too, so it's never overwhelming.)

bread's done
Back