Cloud Gaming -OnLive and Gaikai

Did anyone on here actually get into the OnLive beta? I know I tried and lots of my friends tried, but we never got contacted about it.

After reading up on both of there, though.. I must say that OnLive sounds better to me. Not sure why.

[quote name='L0sther0']I lost all hope with onlive when they decided not to make an appearance at E# this last year. :cold:[/QUOTE]
They didn't? I didn't pay close enough attention to see everything so I just assumed they were there but I hadn't seen them. Makes me sad if they gave up or it got canceled.

EDIT: Looking at their site, they were needing funding and just received a ton from AT&T and Warner Bros. They're trying to launch ASAP. I wouldn't bet on seeing it till next Christmas, though. They just opened up the Beta in September.

I don't think the technology is possible now for cloud gaming to replace consoles but I think it probably will some time in the future, but I prefer consoles.

Cloud gaming sounds like a grand way for me never being able to obtain a legit physical copy without being extorted for extra money.
smile

bread's done
Back