Club Bing thread 4 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='modchamp']Used 3 different accounts that I played a lot of the time on the same day. No shipping confirmation, nothing on the tracking site, I'm done with bing. -.- Anyone got a phone number I can call and bitch?[/QUOTE]

Flagged.

Ah, well I did play on my other accounts even though I have not ordered from them... Normally the full 1,000 a day. Maybe that bit of info will help. >_>

[quote name='kalel603']Has anyone playing from California with one account receive the 160gb hard drive or DVD player yet? I ordered mine 5/29 & 6/21 respectively and haven't received anything yet. Maybe I'll just have to wait a bit longer. Thanks![/QUOTE]

I received the harddrives I ordered on 5/27, but still no word on the DVD player I ordered 6/2.

Well, I just cashed out. I took my Zune savings and just ordered mp3s using addresses of acquaintances. Lots of mp3s coming my way, hopefully.

I could always buy an mp3 from eBay for cheap.

[quote name='GuyLee']Well, I just cashed out. I took my Zune savings and just ordered mp3s using addresses of acquaintances. Lots of mp3s coming my way, hopefully.

I could always buy an mp3 from eBay for cheap.[/QUOTE]
lol, by the time Bing gets them to you, the codes will be expired probably.

But people have e-mailed CS about it and actually gotten working codes. Seems like a hassle.

I was actually one of the people talking about the expired codes. It takes a bit, but CS does come through.

Even if I don't get working codes, I really don't care at this point. I'm 95% (random high number) sure that I've been flagged. I could burden some people to stay home or look out for UPS, but I'd prefer not to. I now have like 300 mp3 downloads coming my way. I actually ran out of addresses to use so I donated like 10,000+ tickets to charity.

It actually feels really good knowing that I no longer do data entry/search hit inflation for MS.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Looks like people actually ordered madagascar 2. It's gone.[/QUOTE]

I ordered it and the other two kid's DVDs for my nephews. Maybe it's insanely cheap some place, but the local video store wants $10 for it used.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but when does the day restart? It was 6:00pm for me before and i'me in the central time zone. I haven't played or looked at this thread in a long time.

[quote name='whatup5']Sorry if this has been asked before, but when does the day restart? It was 6:00pm for me before and i'me in the central time zone. I haven't played or looked at this thread in a long time.[/QUOTE]

The day restarts at 7 PM Central time.

Got a shipping conformation for one of my prizes yesterday. My Play and Charge Kit that was ordered on my second account was shipped yesterday and will be delivered on 7/14 (ordered on 6/11). I also ordered two other Play and Charge kits on my main account (one on 6/12 and the other on 6/16--the third was mailed to a friend's address that has not been used for anything rec'd through Club Bing). If anyone is wondering...I have three accounts altogether but I mostly just max out only one each day (used to max out at least two a day, but slowed down after the LSC name change--and this whole "flagged" thing has made me stop at under 1000 tix a day on one account now :cry:).

I've managed to only mail things to the same separate addresses on my first two accounts, but I created a third account a few months back to get Gears 1 faster (I was paranoid about it disappearing as fast as the Play and Charge Kits did :lol:). I had GOW mailed to the same address that I regularly use on my main account (I ordered the game on 5/23 and received it on 6/26--YAY! :D).

But now I'm wondering if using that third account to mail to a 3rd address will get me flagged (since I had GOW mailed to the same address as my main account). The third account would be used to mail prizes to my friend's address (the same one I used for the last Play and Charge Kit I ordered for him). I told him that I'd play games to get him some Xbox stuff in August or so, but would using his address on that third account (potentially) get me flagged after using his address on my main account just one time? My second account should be safe, right? (since THAT account didn't involve either of the other two addresses I used). What do you guys think?

[quote name='kaydensmom69']wow dood, you have an unhealthy obsession with parenthetical phrases. :p[/QUOTE]

LOL! :lol:

Most of the stuff in parenthesis was info that I added after I typed the whole post. For the first half, I just wanted to add in dates and whatnot so people wouldn't be asking:

"What days did you order the Play and Charge Kits?"
"What day did you order/receive GOW?"
"How often do you max out your accounts?"

And so on...

For the last paragraph, I just added those in because I didn't know if I was making sense. But...yeah...it's not an obsession or anything (it's more of a typing habit I have of adding extra info to sentences, sometimes).

SEE?! I just did it without even realizing. :hot:

No talking about bots, macros, cheating devices, or return fraud. That is how threads disappear.
signature_deepthakur.jpg
:)

[quote name='ohram']No idea when this happened, but they replaced Zoo Tycoon 2 with Zoo Tycoon 2: ZooKeeper Collection[/QUOTE]

That's the one they've been sending out anyway. At least that's the one I got last year.

Has anyone ordered anything recently and gotten an order confirmation? I ordered 3 things to a completely new address on an unused account and haven't gotten my order confirmations. If they're going to flag all accounts made from the same IP, I'm done with Bing.

hey yo when was the last time there were different colors of controllers and what different colors were there?
was there blue pink red or black green ?

i heart bots bots are so aweosme i love using auto type lets go autotype!!!!!!!!
hey who else uses anagrammsolved autotype? isnt it awesome!!!!!??????/

the only reason i am saying this stuff is that we can change the subject. i dont want this thread to be only about people panicing and bitching about how they created multiple accounts and not getting prizes.

[quote name='deddie123']the only reason i am saying this stuff is that we can change the subject. i dont want this thread to be only about people panicing and bitching about how they created multiple accounts and not getting prizes.[/QUOTE]

Most of us are trying to figure this out because we would like to get prizes again in the future, and cannot do so unless we know what we did wrong. I don't think anyone here is playing CB because we love Chicktionary. As to what you were trying to change the topic to ... see the thread title.

[quote name='CupNoodL']Confirmation email?

The tracking site listed 1 item being delivered, but I haven't receive anything. It might not be mine or the UPS guy might be done for today. Report back tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

I never get any confirmation emails on anything I order anymore. Weird. Every single prize I have EVER ordered took 6-7 weeks to come! I don't know why people get so crazed when their prizes don't show up in 4 weeks.

I say be patient & let me know which color timer you receive. I'd be interested if CB is sending out other colors besides black.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='deddie123']i heart bots bots are so aweosme i love using auto type lets go autotype!!!!!!!!
hey who else uses anagrammsolved autotype? isnt it awesome!!!!!??????/[/QUOTE]

[quote name='deddie123']the only reason i am saying this stuff is that we can change the subject. i dont want this thread to be only about people panicing and bitching about how they created multiple accounts and not getting prizes.[/QUOTE]
From the thread title: "absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!"

Note that it doesn't include talk about multiple accounts and panicking. Also note that it DOES include everything you stated in that earlier post. And perhaps you could have said it all in one post.

If you don't want to talk about it, don't post.

[quote name='kvadair']Most of us are trying to figure this out because we would like to get prizes again in the future, and cannot do so unless we know what we did wrong. I don't think anyone here is playing CB because we love Chicktionary. As to what you were trying to change the topic to ... see the thread title.[/QUOTE]

Amen to this, you hit it on the head! CB needs to spell out the rules EXACTLY so all players know where they stand. I see why CB doesn't want to do this, but they should. Everyone will play within the rules when they know exactly WHAT THE RULES ARE.

Personally, I find the rules very vague and somewhat confusing.

oh also when I got my confirmation on my play and charge kit I was running multiple accounts daily , I just think Bing is understaffed atm , Of course today's sunday too and I'm quite certain Bing's staff does not work on the weekends just as UPS does not work on the weekends either.

I'm wondering if Bing cares about anything at all as long as one flies under the radar & sticks to smaller prizes? Personally, I think CB just flags the small number of greedy players who order multiple big ticket items to resell using several accounts... (i.e. - like the dumbass who bragged about his stacks of big ticket items on YouTube?) People like that wreck things for everyone.

Small ticket items get flagged. Mine weren't super big ticket items and I got flagged--sound bag, charger, cables, earplugs, and Vista Premium. However, there have been people who get flagged after ordering stuff like a DVD.

In other words, the ticket quantity by itself doesn't seem to be causing the flaggings.

Nobody knows what is causing the flagging. The problem is that there are to many exceptions to the rule. Some legit players are getting their prizes, and some aren't. Some people using the same name to one address are getting their prizes and some aren't. Bing needs to outline their rules better so we can have some clue as to what is going on.

I just ordered a zune to my dad's address today , that's the biggest item I ordered soo far , and I wouldn't have even bothered going for the zune but he asked me to get him one but I'm gonna make 40$ off the deal so I ain't complaining too much

Well, I just opened another account after quitting Club Bing yesterday. Yeah, it's kinda sad, but that extra hour is really boring.

Hopefully with me playing a new account, and only the new account with no overlap, I can finally get that Zune. I am ordering playing cards as a test, though. I'll probably earn around 500 tickets a day until I know I can get prizes.

edit: otherwise, there's going to be another massive mp3 cashout.

edit2: An account can't be blacklisted, can it? My other accounts might be flagged, but I should be able to get that Zune with a new account, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GuyLee']An account can't be blacklisted, can it? My other accounts might be flagged, but I should be able to get that Zune with a new account, right?[/QUOTE]

I assume by 'blacklisting an account' you mean permabanning the address that account shipped to. This is the greatest of the unknowns right now. Previously they never flagged addresses, so if you got flagged the flagged account was toast but you could make a new account and start over. It is unclear now that addresses are part of the flagging formula whether an address will be permanently flagged or not. There is some thought elsewhere, and a set of accounts to support it, that the flagging does not occur until multiple accounts that earned tickets on the same day ship prizes to the same name at the same address. So you may want to ship to a different family member when you order the Zune, or use a nickname, just in case the name/address combination is permabanned. Good luck.

My friend said he got the 360 controller I ordered for him. It was on a multiple account from 5/23

[quote name='tgk2044']WTF, I ordered one the day before that and I still haven't gotten it yet. Did you get a email notification for shipping?[/QUOTE]

Yeah I got it right after I ordered it

[quote name='kvadair']Congrats! Do you use more than one account and do you use more than one shipping address?[/QUOTE]

Yeah just one account. I have a hard enough time staying focused on doing it daily let alone 1000 daily lol.

[quote name='deddie123']hey yo how much did the fuckin play and charge kit cost?[/QUOTE]
[quote name='deddie123']hey yo when was the last time there were different colors of controllers and what different colors were there?
was there blue pink red or black green ?[/QUOTE]
who are you?... Rocky?

play and charge was 3,200
there was a black controller about 2 months ago and a pink controller about 3 months ago

Received Zune AC Adapter 7/9 -- ordered 6/8. Did receive shipping confirmation on 7/8. This was ordered on my 6th account, with all using the same address. Four of the accounts are in use daily (the other 2 have maxed out anagram games and flexicon).

One of my 2 maxed accounts did not receive 5 items ordered between 4/29 and 5/2 (I assume it was flagged -- again with the same address I used to receive the last prize).

[quote name='free_willy']Received Zune AC Adapter 7/9 -- ordered 6/8. Did receive shipping confirmation on 7/8. This was ordered on my 6th account, with all using the same address. Four of the accounts are in use daily (the other 2 have maxed out anagram games and flexicon).

One of my 2 maxed accounts did not receive 5 items ordered between 4/29 and 5/2 (I assume it was flagged -- again with the same address I used to receive the last prize).[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info. Hearing that makes feel hopeful that I'm alright as well. This week I should have stuff shipping if the 1 month schedule keeps up. Good luck to everyone to get your stuff.

I just got the binoculars today. They're Konus brand and decent enough (8x21 which means 367 ft to 1000 yards.) Could've sworn they advertised Swiss Army ones, but ah well. They should be good enough for watching all the laydeez here shave their legs.

No shipping confirmation yet for a play and charge kit I ordered on 6/11.

I was using 3 accounts at the time, but mostly played on only 2. The account I ordered with already had different items sent to my gf's apartment while this was my first item ordered to my house. ~_~

Can someone please help me? I'm stuck on a chicktionary game. the letters are:
u h r d e n d

There are 4 open slots for the 5 letter word and anagrammer gave me 4 words but only 3 of them are accepted. I've tried other websites but they all gave me the same words. Does anyone know the last word?

Is NUDER the word that's not working? Clubbing doesn't accept "mature" words now but some puzzles weren't updated to fix that so you might have to skip it.

Yeah, some anagram puzzles can't be solved 100%. Before, I used to care about finishing right at 1000 points. Now, I don't care, and really you shouldn't either.

[It would be a good idea to state in the original/first post that not all anagrams can be solved completely.]

If you're really pressed about maxing out, just take the 24 points and keep playing. That way you can get up to 1,024 points per day (completely legal--I've done it every day when I used to max out and I've received all my prizes).

just got 2 more shipping confirmations on 2 accounts for my play and charge kits.

guys I don't think there's anything to worry about with multiple account users.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back