Club Bing thread 4 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='dtownindian']ordered a 360 on the 4th of June......no shipping confirmation yet, so should i be concerned?[/QUOTE]

well have you checked the shipping site?

either way I would say no... my shipping comfirmation for the item I ordered on the 3rd came on Thursday... I kinda doubt they shipped much yesterday.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']People forget that it says 8-12 weeks on the website. Wait at least 2 months and then start being concerned. Shit happens you know...[/QUOTE]

Say that when everyone is getting their prizes and you're out in the cold. Can't fault them for freaking out lol

[quote name='kaydensmom69']i just found 2 free song dwnld codes in an old email addy i never check that was sent to me from LSC in may. i'm sure they're expired knowing LSC but if someone wants to check, i have no use for them:

www.onlinepromomusic.com

SERIAL:=401418 PIN:=1472317125
SERIAL:=401443 PIN:=3436833519[/QUOTE]

They actually came up used.

Edit: This post was made on slickdeals. It looks like 6/4 is getting processed. I have orders bunched near 6/8 and I'll report if/when I get confirmations.
"Hoo -ray . Got 8 emails confirmation for shipping from Bing.com . I order 8 items on 6/04/09 . This is a vast improvement of shorter processing time and email confirmation . Bing is really better than live.com

Hey guys, I'm pretty new to this Club Bing site... found out about it through this thread. I'm only a couple thousand points in and I'm only playing one account. I keep reading things here about accounts getting "flagged" and people not receiving prizes. Anyway, if I'm only going to keep using one account/address I should be okay right? How/why exactly do people get flagged?? Thanks! =)

You get flagged if M$ believes you are cheating/botting or have multiple accounts. Playing legit is your BEST chance at getting prizes, but is by no means guaranteed. A few people here have posted that they're (possibly) flagged despite playing legit and having only one account.

[quote name='dtownindian']ordered a 360 on the 4th of June......no shipping confirmation yet, so should i be concerned?[/QUOTE]

I ordered a 360 on 5/31 and I haven't gotten a shipping confirmation yet either.

[quote name='major morgan']You get flagged if M$ believes you are cheating/botting or have multiple accounts. Playing legit is your BEST chance at getting prizes, but is by no means guaranteed. A few people here have posted that they're (possibly) flagged despite playing legit and having only one account.[/QUOTE]
I've been playing legit going for a 360 by topping out my 1000-point daily max using only a single account. Basically I have anagramssolved.com on one side of the screen and Chicktionary on the other. (Curb Your Enthusiasm plays in the bottom left :cool:)

I'm getting a little concerned with the capchas popping up on me. It seems like there's some sort of rate-limit for inputting words. Too fast, and you'll be hit with a capcha. I'm worried that seeing a ton of these would result in a flagging- I hope they don't assume fast typing = botting!

Any input from those who have successfully recieved an Xbox? Did you get capchas constantly and not get flagged?

root beer those captchas come up to make sure you're not cheating. so as long as you put them in you're fine. yeesh, everyone is wigging out over nothing. NOBODY has been getting xbox's or gow recently. just wait, that's all you can do. as much as it sucks. and this multiple accts per household thing is bunk. i'm still receiving prizes and i've had at least 50 accts on this computer alone. it was just a reason to get someone off their back who was complaining to the BBB.

[quote name='kaydensmom69']root beer those captchas come up to make sure you're not cheating. so as long as you put them in you're fine. yeesh, everyone is wigging out over nothing. NOBODY has been getting xbox's or gow recently. just wait, that's all you can do. as much as it sucks. and this multiple accts per household thing is bunk. i'm still receiving prizes and i've had at least 50 accts on this computer alone. it was just a reason to get someone off their back who was complaining to the BBB.[/QUOTE]

50? Holy shnikes...You sir are my new hero :)

[quote name='kaydensmom69']root beer those captchas come up to make sure you're not cheating. so as long as you put them in you're fine. yeesh, everyone is wigging out over nothing. NOBODY has been getting xbox's or gow recently. just wait, that's all you can do. as much as it sucks. and this multiple accts per household thing is bunk. i'm still receiving prizes and i've had at least 50 accts on this computer alone. it was just a reason to get someone off their back who was complaining to the BBB.[/QUOTE]
That makes me feel a little better. Also, the terms and conditions don't say you can't have more than one account, just that you can only get one prize per household and you can't use more than one Live ID "to avoid restrictions or other limitations on Activities, tickets, prizes or the Program."

yeah I've been using multiple accounts for a long time too and i've gotten every single prize I ordered. I'm still waiting in on a couple play and charge kits and a controller as we speak

[quote name='GuyLee']Edit: This post was made on slickdeals. It looks like 6/4 is getting processed. I have orders bunched near 6/8 and I'll report if/when I get confirmations.
"Hoo -ray . Got 8 emails confirmation for shipping from Bing.com . I order 8 items on 6/04/09 . This is a vast improvement of shorter processing time and email confirmation . Bing is really better than live.com
[/QUOTE]
Hmm, should I be worried? Or is it too early.... I haven't received confirmations for my Zune earphones (5/31) and flashlight (6/4). I only have one account and have received all prizes before.
[quote name='major morgan']You get flagged if M$ believes you are cheating/botting or have multiple accounts. Playing legit is your BEST chance at getting prizes, but is by no means guaranteed. A few people here have posted that they're (possibly) flagged despite playing legit and having only one account.[/QUOTE]
Yup that's the case for me. It's probably too early to tell but judging from the earlier post about the 6/4 confirmations being sent out and the fact that I haven't received mine could tell me that I'm flagged, despite having only one account.

The tracking site hasn't been updated for a day but it shows nothing for my city.

I remember that people were getting shipping confirmations for their 5/26ish harddrives, while I hadn't received one, and I ordered mine pretty much within hours of the prize being posted. I waited a few days and I finally got a confirmation. I wouldn't worry if only a few days have passed.

Ordered a Royal Blue Ogio Bag on 6/28 on one account and just ordered a Wilson Basketball on another account (7/5). (Both accounts have received numorous prizes).

On top of playing games to max out tickets everyday, it's time to play the waiting game to see if the flagging theory will haunt me. (Got 3,000 tickets recently in one day because I was bored, oops).

In the mean time.. time to play the other waiting game of new prizes on the other other account :).

P.S. I put a "Mr. " in front of my name, plus a mispelling in my name on the basketball order; just to be safe.

I wouldn't be messing around with multiple accounts right now. If I hadn't heard things about multiple accounts being flagged, I'd have like 4 and be ordering everything I want right now, but I'd rather not risk it.

I ordered Gears of War today.

I haven't seen anything about which new prize won, I guess it will it just show up in the prize list? I voted for the Walkie Talkies. :)

[quote name='evanft']I wouldn't be messing around with multiple accounts right now. If I hadn't heard things about multiple accounts being flagged, I'd have like 4 and be ordering everything I want right now, but I'd rather not risk it.[/QUOTE]well that's not very metal of you.

[quote name='muzras']any info on 5/1 orderz :/[/QUOTE]
Nope, no one has gotten any shipping confirmation, but people are using the tracking site. We'll find out on Wednesday (DVD player I ordered 6/2) if prizes are shipping.

Well, I got an update on my expired 10 song downloads. After a couple weeks, I got a new download code. CS stepped up and really pulled it off for me. I also sent them a thank you email, and hopefully I won't get flagged for it! (jokes)

However, I still haven't received my 20 song download orders from 5/20ish. I'm thinking I never will. Yet, seeing as how CS sent me a new 10 song download code, I'm thinking my account is still in good standing. Any thoughts?

A Vista order I placed on 4/9. Just got this email today. I played completely legit, I am so pissed!

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Club Bing Support. Our Technical Support Team has reviewed and evaluated the game play history on your account resulting in a cancellation of your prize order(s).

Order#Fx2x440x279xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - Windows Vista Ultimate

The Club Bing screens game play against criteria meant to identify likely use of bots, macros, or other automated programs to play the games. Those types of activities violate our Terms and Conditions.

The Club Bing identifies account(s) where multiple orders are placed for the same prize to the same household and/or where members are using more than one Windows Live ID to avoid restrictions or other limitations on Activities, tickets, prizes or the Program. These types of activities violate our Terms and Conditions and result in cancellations of prize orders.

Microsoft respects your privacy. Please read our online Privacy Statement. (link: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=74170)

Microsoft Corporation
One Microsoft Way
Redmond, WA 98052

*Important Reminder: For future Club Bing correspondence, please direct any email to our new help address: [email protected]

If you have any other questions don't hesitate to contact us. Thank you for contacting Club Bing.

Kind Regards,

Rachel
The Club Bing Support Team
Case ID: BIS-578XXXX
[email protected]
If you need any further assistance with this specific query, please reference the Case ID above when contacting us.

[quote name='benlahue752']A Vista order I placed on 4/9. Just got this email today. I played completely legit, I am so pissed![/QUOTE]

That suckkk...I sent an email too, how long it took to get a response back?

That sucks, dude. Stuff like that makes me want to quit Live/Bing. I probably will after/if I get my Zune.

As for contacting customer service, I've always gotten a response the next day.

Yea it makes no diff. I went ahead and bitched. I'm hoping once everyone from here and SD find out that their early april orders were flagged that they will all bitch to. And hopefully LSC will realize they screwed up.

[quote name='benlahue752'] I played completely legit, I am so pissed![/QUOTE]
weren't you selling like 50 controllers on the trading thread?

yeah so I just checked the shipping site, and it says there is a prize with the weight of 15.20 lbs being shipped to my area. Could it be what i think it is?

ok received the item I had ordered on 5/3 today

Now tracking site is showing 3 more prizes shipping coming to my small town.... the weights look like the items ordered 5/31 and 6/1 and one of the items has N/A as the ETA.

but they might not be mine either... saw a couple things coming here before that weren't mine.

either way no shipping confirmations yet

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay it seems we now know that one of two things are up: 1) they are now checking for multiple accounts, or 2) they are using the multiple accounts line as an excuse to mass cancel orders (especially vistas orders starting in early April). Now that the tracking site has been updated it would help to know if those of you that got prizes shipped used multiple accounts or not. Also if you those waiting on prizes ordered 5/31-6/4 that are not on the list used multiple accounts or not.

My only order that I am expecting to ship soon is Scene it:BOS ordered 6/2 and I do not see it on the list, and I am using multiple accounts.

[quote name='dtownindian']yeah so I just checked the shipping site, and it says there is a prize with the weight of 15.20 lbs being shipped to my area. Could it be what i think it is?[/QUOTE]

Yep, it's an Xbox, congrats! When did you order, and have you ordered prizes from more than one account?

Well look at that. Looks like someone else in this small town does club bing. Kind of upsetting knowing that not all the packages on the tracker are mine anymore.

Well, like I posted earlier, and nobody remembers because who cares, I have like 5 items spread out through 3 accounts that should be shipping soon. The earliest order I have is 6/8, so just a little longer and I can give confirmation on whether there is a(n effective) multiple account crackdown or not.

No idea what I'll do with my Zune account if there is a crackdown.

ok i just got a response from MS for OFFICE 2007 redeemed on APRIL 1st. they accused me of cheating even though i've never cheated. i've been playing this since it first started over 2 years ago and have gotten all my prizes so far. this is a slap in the face. i am fed up with them and will retire. its not worth it anymore. good luck to all. it was great posting here. thanks to all who've helped me in the past on here.

I ordered Office on April 12th and have not received it.

If I don't receive it then it will be the first prize I have not received. I did not cheat.

I haven't received anything I've ordered since the beginning of April, so I'm wondering if I've been flagged too. I've never cheated and have always received my prizes before now. I don't want to email though because I've heard that that usually makes things worse.

For people who are using the tracking site and have ordered controllers. If you are for sure certain they are controllers (black/windows) then how much do they weigh? I'm getting a lot of 1 Lbs for my city but its a very big city so someone might've ordered a bunch of vistas...

[quote name='heyitzme']For people who are using the tracking site and have ordered controllers. If you are for sure certain they are controllers (black/windows) then how much do they weigh? I'm getting a lot of 1 Lbs for my city but its a very big city so someone might've ordered a bunch of vistas...[/QUOTE]

Yes, the black controllers are 1.0 lbs. I should have one coming today. In fact, I think everyone's black controllers should have been shipped out July 6th.

also the controllers require a signature and it'll tell you that on the tracking site.

so it seems they decided not to send anything that was ordered in april right? did ANYONE receive anything ordered in april? i don't understand why they would flag all of these legit players who ordered in the month of april. if i were you guys i would file with the BBB and request to see what sort of info they're using to prove that you cheated when you didn't even cheat.

People who are playing legit and are not receiving their prizes should start contacting their state's Attorney General and the FTC. In case you don't know the BBB is funded by member companies (Microsoft being one of the biggest) and there has always been a suspicion of a conflict of interest because of that. The BBB has been accused of taking sides with its member companies for years. Going to your Attorney General is one of the only ways you will find someone who's on your side. My advice is to wait the whole 12 weeks just in case they pull the prize out of their butts and back track on the accusations some of you are getting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back