Club Bing thread 4 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='kaydensmom69']
so it seems they decided not to send anything that was ordered in april right? did ANYONE receive anything ordered in april? .[/QUOTE]

I received a 1gb swivel drive I ordered in the middle of April. I think MS just went after the big ticket prizes.

so it seems they decided not to send anything that was ordered in april right? did ANYONE receive anything ordered in april? [/QUOTE]

I ordered a white controller on 4/26 and got it, no issues.

[quote name='kaydensmom69']so it seems they decided not to send anything that was ordered in april right? did ANYONE receive anything ordered in april?[/QUOTE]
Yup, I received a Zune Dock Pack ordered on 4/11. No problems for any prizes before that either.

3 packages coming for my city scheduled to arrive tomorrow. Weights are 1.00*, 0.60, 6.60* (* = sig req). I have not received shipping confirmation for either of my items.

I ordered Zune earphones on 5/31 and a flashlight 6/4 so I HOPE at least one of them are mine but there seem to be other people doing Bing in my city so I also have my doubts. I only use one account with no macro so there should be no reason for my account to be flagged.

Btw, for those of you who have received the flashlight, how much is the weight?

Based on the commotion from a certain Club Bing forum, it seems like there was a massive flagging expedition in April based on both cheats and multiple accounts. It just might be MS saying "screw you" because orders after April are being sent.

so it seems they decided not to send anything that was ordered in april right? [/QUOTE]

I received Project Gotham Racing which I ordered on April 2nd.

However, for May, I've only received 5 of the 8 things that I ordered.
I've resigned myself to the fact that the other three aren't coming.

Just recieved my Kitchen Aid Timer and Forza 2, both ordered 6/1, would have also recieved my controller (ordered 6/1), but I was in the shower and unable to hear the doorbell.

Ok well I recently just changed my ISP provider so I now have a new IP.My question is: can still use my old club bing account even if my Ip changed or do I have to create a new account now because i have a different IP.

[quote name='neverletthem']Just recieved my Kitchen Aid Timer and Forza 2, both ordered 6/1, would have also recieved my controller (ordered 6/1), but I was in the shower and unable to hear the doorbell.[/QUOTE]
-_-

anyone else hear from orders within/around the 5/31 to 6/4 period?

The93owner, I'm waiting on:

Gears of War ordered 5/31
Tool Kit ordered 6/1
SceneIt? ordered 6/6
Vista Ultimate ordered 6/7
Forza 2 ordered 6/7

And what scared me was I sent in an email about a download code that didn't work, but today they came back and gave me a working download code and when I got zoo tycoon a few weeks ago it didn't get shipped out even until 6 days after the 1 month mark. Gotta remember that 1 month mark isn't really a deadline, almost not even a guideline.

[quote name='The93owner']-_-

anyone else hear from orders within/around the 5/31 to 6/4 period?[/QUOTE]

was it the windows controller? if so what was the weight on the tracker?

Well, a bunch of pages back people were asking what would happen if CS was contacted with just a thank you. After getting a new song download code, I sent a thank you note.

The reply was simply this:
This is in response to your email regarding Club Bing.

Thank you for letting us know that issue has been resolved. We appreciate your participation.

[quote name='heyitzme']was it the windows controller? if so what was the weight on the tracker?[/QUOTE]
There's 3 packages coming with the weights 1.00*, 0.60, and 6.60* (* = sig required) but I didn't order a controller which is probably what the 1.00 item is. I ordered Zune earphones and a flashlight.

Has anyone gotten the grill lately?

I am now 13 days away from ordering a zune, then I'm done with the site, alot of things aren't showing up, and its not worth a few hours of every day on a gamble.

[quote name='modchamp']The93owner, I'm waiting on:

Gears of War ordered 5/31
Tool Kit ordered 6/1
SceneIt? ordered 6/6
Vista Ultimate ordered 6/7
Forza 2 ordered 6/7

And what scared me was I sent in an email about a download code that didn't work, but today they came back and gave me a working download code and when I got zoo tycoon a few weeks ago it didn't get shipped out even until 6 days after the 1 month mark. Gotta remember that 1 month mark isn't really a deadline, almost not even a guideline.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't worry too much. April seems to be the magical mystery month.

[quote name='modchamp']Those orders are May and June not April lol[/QUOTE]

Exactly, so you really have nothing to worry about.

From what I can gather, the two most commonly used bots got flagged around March or April, so we're seeing the effects of that now.

Does anyone know how much the package for the Habu mouse weighs? According to the tracking site, there's something coming to my city tomorrow for 0.80 and I have a feeling it's my mouse. Amazon says it's 1lbs so it seems likely.

[quote name='silverjojo08']Does anyone know how much the package for the Habu mouse weighs? According to the tracking site, there's something coming to my city tomorrow for 0.80 and I have a feeling it's my mouse. Amazon says it's 1lbs so it seems likely.[/QUOTE]

Checked weights, Habu mouse is supposed to be 1.80 lbs. I've never ordered one but does it really weigh that? Seems a little heavy. :whistle2:?

Thanks. I guess someone else in the area has something coming tomorrow.

And no idea why it'd weigh so much. Maybe someone who's gotten it can explain?

Any idea what might weigh 8.1lbs?

I have a Zune I hope is coming (Averaging 1.8 lbs) and I hope someone is Dyslexic...

Maybe not, but one can hope. :)

I received a Habu last month (ordered 5/7) and I don't remember exact weight but it was not too much over a pound (1.20 I think it was).

Finally received shipping confirmations for my Zune earplugs (5/31) and flashlight (6/4)! The earphones are expected to arrive tomorrow, 0.60 pounds like the tracker stated. The flashlight was sent out via USPS and no tracking number was given.

I only used one account so I would have really been pissed if I got flagged, but good since I didn't. But I may be done with Bing anyways, unless something ridiculous I want comes up.

I may be done after I get another 5,000 or so for Lost Odyssey. I might just bank some points until more stuff comes in, and then cash in right before the 180 days are up if nothing really good shows up.

i have a couple questions about selling prizes on ebay that i won on club bing

i want to list the black x-box controller i won

1.) is it a rapid fire remote control or elite??..i dunno how to tell

2.) how much should i ask for it?

3.) how do i remove the club bing sticker?

i know people on here were talking about ways to remove it a few weeks ago
but could you refresh my memory?

any and all help is greatly appreciated:)

[quote name='stacey369']i have a couple questions about selling prizes on ebay that i won on club bing

i want to list the black x-box controller i won

1.) is it a rapid fire remote control or elite??..i dunno how to tell

2.) how much should i ask for it?

3.) how do i remove the club bing sticker?

i know people on here were talking about ways to remove it a few weeks ago
but could you refresh my memory?

any and all help is greatly appreciated:)[/QUOTE]

1. It's a regular controller.
2. I'd say $30 shipped (add or take a few dollars).
3. Goo Gone to remove it or any alcohol base liquid. IF you use blow dryer have it on LOW trust me...

sorry, another quick question anyone else having problems with the dvd player they won?

mine worked for 1 day and broke!:(

My first prize will arrive shortly, I received my confirmation email (and checked the tracking site. According to the tracking site, it weights 2.5 lbs (as well as UPS, Weight: 2.50 Lbs )
----

Your Club Bing order has shipped!
Order Number: F6046B14AC26402CAFAB87F1C92Axxxx
Ship Date: 20090707
Shipping Address: -xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Shipping Method: - UPS Ground
Tracking Number: 1Z665F33030xxxxxxx

Product Name
Quantity
Barefoot Contessa at Home

Edit: Neglected to mention the date it was ordered, June, 5. So the projected date to arrive (According to CBX+info) will be July 9.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='FinalD']My first prize will arrive shortly, I received my confirmation email (and checked the tracking site. According to the tracking site, it weights 2.5 lbs (as well as UPS, Weight: 2.50 Lbs )[/QUOTE]

If you are into the cookbooks, I would highly recommend the Cook with Jamie book. I just recently received it but I'm very impressed. It has lots of good recipes that aren't overly pretentious and tons of kitchen tips and techniques.

It's one of the best cookbooks that I've ever seen.

I haven't ordered any of the others yet. I've owned a bajillion cookbooks over the years though.

If anyone remembers about six months ago someone found a website that mirrored the LSC prize mall 'in the flash files of chicktionary.' The Remarkable thing about it was that it accurately predicted several prizes, such as Gears of War, that would later appear in the prize mall and their correct prices. Well it appears to be back (found via Google):

http://clubliveqa03.directapps.com/Pages/Prizes/Prize_Mall.aspx

It shows the Drill as the current member's vote prize, and does not show anything we haven't seen before except the X360 wireless headset (4800 tickets). Kind of interesting none the less.

[quote name='kvadair']If anyone remembers about six months ago someone found a website that mirrored the LSC prize mall 'in the flash files of chicktionary.' The Remarkable thing about it was that it accurately predicted several prizes, such as Gears of War, that would later appear in the prize mall and their correct prices. Well it appears to be back (found via Google):

It shows the Drill as the current member's vote prize, and does not show anything we haven't seen before except the X360 wireless headset (4800 tickets). Kind of interesting none the less.[/QUOTE]

LOL if the coffee maker comes back. I will redeem the rest of my tickets on it.

[quote name='Shafted']LOL if the coffee maker comes back. I will redeem the rest of my tickets on it.[/QUOTE]

I would love it, but what I found most interesting is that both Halo 3:LE and AoE3 are on the list. For those who don't remember those two showed up for about two hours in January, none were ever shipped, and everyone that ordered them got a ticket refund. Gears of War made it's first appearance for the same two hours, everyone that ordered it received a refund, and then a copy of the game about a week or two later. I always assumed that the three prizes were posted by accident and were never intended to be in the prize mall. This would suggest that they were/are intended for the prize mall, but released prematurely.

[quote name='vliam']If you are into the cookbooks, I would highly recommend the Cook with Jamie book. I just recently received it but I'm very impressed. It has lots of good recipes that aren't overly pretentious and tons of kitchen tips and techniques.

It's one of the best cookbooks that I've ever seen.

I haven't ordered any of the others yet. I've owned a bajillion cookbooks over the years though.[/QUOTE]
I ordered it as a gift for my mother, but I really appreciate the recommendation, I'll have to put in an order for it in the next few days.

Does the play and charge kit require a signature? There's two things on the tracking site that look like they could be mine from two accounts ordered 6/4 and 6/11 but no confirmation emails.

I'm in the same boat Chexmix, if the play and charge kit requires a sig confirm. Then the two packages showing on the tracker are mine. I haven't discovered another player in my city yet so I'm hopeful all is well.

[quote name='kvadair']If anyone remembers about six months ago someone found a website that mirrored the LSC prize mall 'in the flash files of chicktionary.' The Remarkable thing about it was that it accurately predicted several prizes, such as Gears of War, that would later appear in the prize mall and their correct prices. Well it appears to be back (found via Google):

It shows the Drill as the current member's vote prize, and does not show anything we haven't seen before except the X360 wireless headset (4800 tickets). Kind of interesting none the less.[/QUOTE]

Im not really understanding how this site PREDICTS anything

[quote name='stacey369']Im not really understanding how this site PREDICTS anything[/QUOTE]

i'm not understanding what the site is supposed to do :/

also, just ordered a windows wireless controller :)
I should be expecting this in about a month right?

[quote name='koruwa']also, just ordered a windows wireless controller :)
I should be expecting this in about a month right?[/QUOTE]
It's usually a month, but don't flip out (like I did, haha) if it takes an extra week to get your shipping confirmation. ;)

[quote name='stacey369']Im not really understanding how this site PREDICTS anything[/QUOTE]

The site is like a staging area for the prize mall. Prizes you see there either have or will show up in the prize mall at some point, or may return. You can think of it as a master list of prizes, and assume that anything listed there that has not been in the prize mall will be at some point. Someone found another site (also at directapps.com) a few months ago that looked like this, and did in fact show prizes such as Blue Dragon, Gears of War, and others that had not been available in the prize mall, but eventually showed up. The previous site was quickly made inaccessible (IP restricted?) lending further support to the notion that it was real, but not intended for the public to see.

[quote name='kvadair']The site is like a staging area for the prize mall. Prizes you see there either have or will show up in the prize mall at some point, or may return. You can think of it as a master list of prizes, and assume that anything listed there that has not been in the prize mall will be at some point. Someone found another site (also at directapps.com) a few months ago that looked like this, and did in fact show prizes such as Blue Dragon, Gears of War, and others that had not been available in the prize mall, but eventually showed up. The previous site was quickly made inaccessible (IP restricted?) lending further support to the notion that it was real, but not intended for the public to see.[/QUOTE]

ohhh i see..thanks:)

[quote name='rustyrage']Are they sending refurbs? that would suck if they are..[/QUOTE]

alot of the big ticket items are refurbed. the software however is new.

yeah Shafted is correct , the 30 GB zunes are most likely refurbs or academic edition since they don't have as high of a resell value.

I'm really close to a 30GB zune but I'm ordering it for one of my parents since they've been wanting a MP3 player for awhile and I have no need for a zune

[quote name='meatwad3000']yeah Shafted is correct , the 30 GB zunes are most likely refurbs or academic edition since they don't have as high of a resell value. [/QUOTE]
What's the academic version of the Zune? o_O never heard of it before.

[quote name='chexmix']Does the play and charge kit require a signature? There's two things on the tracking site that look like they could be mine from two accounts ordered 6/4 and 6/11 but no confirmation emails.[/QUOTE]
I'm 99% sure that the play and charge kit doesn't need a signature. I remember back when I got mine the last time they were up no signature was required to claim it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back