Club Bing thread 4 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My DVD player is out for delivery today -- ordered 6/18.

To refresh my earlier posts, it was ordered on one of 4 accounts that I max every weekday, all to the same name and address. (I also missed delivery of 5 items between 4/29 and 5/2 on another account)

It really suck to see packages on the tracking site and you don't get any package delivered. Has anyone use the tracking site and actually get any package delivered?

I finally got a shipping confirmation for Forza 2 I ordered back on April 8th. I'm still waiting on other prizes I ordered back during the first week of May.

[quote name='supercheapjon']I finally got a shipping confirmation for Forza 2 I ordered back on April 8th. I'm still waiting on other prizes I ordered back during the first week of May.[/QUOTE]

Interesting. Did you have any email contact with Bing?

[quote name='CupNoodL']It really suck to see packages on the tracking site and you don't get any package delivered. Has anyone use the tracking site and actually get any package delivered?[/QUOTE]
Yes I have. Just because they show up on the tracking site doesn't mean they are yours.

[quote name='louiedog']Interesting. Did you have any email contact with Bing?[/QUOTE]
I just e-mailed them once about it a few weeks ago, and I got an automated response saying they'd look into it, and then today I got a shipping notification.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Yes I have. Just because they show up on the tracking site doesn't mean they are yours.[/QUOTE]
That's true, but it really suck when the tracking site is updated and all the packages lines up with all of my order dates. Like now, a new package is on the tracking site and it line up with my last order of last month. If I don't get this package, I'm starting up new accounts. Afraid all my old accounts must be boinked.

I just got a shipping confirmation for an early April order (Tales of Beedle the Bard, ordered 4/4)! Hopefully this means other April orders will start shipping as well.

Well I recently realized that, because of the switch in URLs from liveclub to clubbing, the site is no longer blocked at my work. Unfortunately, that anagramssolved site is blocked. Are there any games that are easy enough to make decent points without that website?

My office blocks a lot of websites too. I have to use Tor with firefox for clubbing.com, and I use the command line http tool wget to get the solutions from anagramssolved.

[quote name='Bill Mcdougal']Well I recently realized that, because of the switch in URLs from liveclub to clubbing, the site is no longer blocked at my work. Unfortunately, that anagramssolved site is blocked. Are there any games that are easy enough to make decent points without that website?[/QUOTE]
Is http://www.anagrammer.com/ blocked?

Seekadoo isn't too bad--you basically search for words. The problem is that sometimes the words aren't apparent at all, which then requires concentration.

Crosswire isn't too bad at all, but not nearly as productive as a Spelling Bee/Word Slugger.

If they still had the image search games, I'd recommend those.

[quote name='RockMySocks10']I personally like Chickenary, it's really easy to get tons of points really fast.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Chicktionary and the clones are my choices. Plus, once you find the main word, it's really easy to blank out and put together the smaller words. Also figuring out key rearrangers is great too like ATE/EAT/ETA/TAE/TEA and ARE/EAR/ERA.

Wow, these games are all so easy. It's unfortunate that you only get 20 points for beating them.

I play a lot of word games on Facebook. I know a lot of these words, but I keep having to confirm that I'm not a bot. What gives? Is there a way to get rid of this annoying verification that pops up every few seconds?

A noob question - i ordered Xbox 360 controller for Windows and regular xbox 360 wireless controller..i use 1 account only...will my order get rejected? they are two separate items..that is why i ordered them and i ordered them on the same date...

[quote name='superman26']A noob question - i ordered Xbox 360 controller for Windows and regular xbox 360 wireless controller..i use 1 account only...will my order get rejected? they are two separate items..that is why i ordered them and i ordered them on the same date...[/QUOTE]

I don't see why it would get rejected, you should be getting both...If you did order same item, CB would just refund the points back to you for the second order.

I know this is from a few days ago, but I just felt the need to address this:

[quote name='RockMySocks10']just got my first 1000 points on my first day, at what point does it become the next day, 12:01am on your time period, or is it a specific time period that the whole site becomes the next day at?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']7 pm est[/QUOTE]

The day actually changes at 7 PM CENTRAL, not Eastern--the day change for Eastern time would be 8 PM.

So:
8 PM Eastern
7 PM Central
6 PM Mountain
5 PM Pacific

I just wanted to clarify that in case someone is close to "the day change" and gives up on the games before the day ACTUALLY changes. I can't tell you how many times I've gotten more than 500 tickets in the last hour of the day--just playing for one hour makes a HUGE difference on your ticket count.

Sorry if I came off like a douche. :lol:

[quote name='Blade']Wow, these games are all so easy. It's unfortunate that you only get 20 points for beating them.

I play a lot of word games on Facebook. I know a lot of these words, but I keep having to confirm that I'm not a bot. What gives? Is there a way to get rid of this annoying verification that pops up every few seconds? [/QUOTE]

The word games will ask for verification if the "answers" are entered too fast or if games are finished too quickly--usually under a minute or so. Unfortunately, the only way to stop the capatas (is that spelled right? :cool:) is to type the words slower than you've been typing them. I know it sucks, but it's either of these two: type slowly or verify that you're not a bot for every few games.

Do whatever works best for you. ;)

My friend got the Play and Charge Kit I ordered on 6/16 delivered to him yesterday. Now I have to start playing more because that was the last prize I ordered on Club Bing. :cry:

[quote name='Blade']Wow, these games are all so easy. It's unfortunate that you only get 20 points for beating them.[/QUOTE]

Yes, yes it is. :)

[quote name='Blade']I play a lot of word games on Facebook. I know a lot of these words, but I keep having to confirm that I'm not a bot. What gives? Is there a way to get rid of this annoying verification that pops up every few seconds?[/QUOTE]

Type slower. :)

But in all seriousness, it's a grind, but it's worth it once IF you get your stuff.

[quote name='FreeStuffFan85']I know this is from a few days ago, but I just felt the need to address this:

The day actually changes at 7 PM CENTRAL, not Eastern--the day change for Eastern time would be 8 PM.

So:
8 PM Eastern
7 PM Central
6 PM Mountain
5 PM Pacific

I just wanted to clarify that in case someone is close to "the day change" and gives up on the games before the day ACTUALLY changes. I can't tell you how many times I've gotten more than 500 tickets in the last hour of the day--just playing for one hour makes a HUGE difference on your ticket count.

Sorry if I came off like a douche. :lol:

The word games will ask for verification if the "answers" are entered too fast or if games are finished too quickly--usually under a minute or so. Unfortunately, the only way to stop the capatas (is that spelled right? :cool:) is to type the words slower than you've been typing them. I know it sucks, but it's either of these two: type slowly or verify that you're not a bot for every few games.

Do whatever works best for you. ;)

My friend got the Play and Charge Kit I ordered on 6/16 delivered to him yesterday. Now I have to start playing more because that was the last prize I ordered on Club Bing. :cry:[/QUOTE]
For some reason I knew that, but I guess I typed 7 PM EST because that is what it is in the winter. My bad good catch.

Questions:
1) Is it possible for two [or multiple] people to access and share one account from different computers to play games/earn tickets?
2) Could they even play the same game?
3) ...without getting, in any way, in trouble or banned?

Thanks! :)

-edit-
Self-figured out answers:
1) It's technically possible, but I am unaware if one can get caught for doing this and, as a result, banned.
2) No. You won't earn tickets because you play the same loaded game, and once one person finishes the game and earns the tickets, the second person will not earn tickets because the loaded game had already been accomplished.
*3) ...I don't know if sharing is against the rules, but hopefully it is not.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a shipping order on 7/21 for the wireless desktop, ordered it on 6/22.

I did start using multiple accounts shortly before ordering the desktop, and have been every day since.

Oh man. I haven't gotten anything in almost 3 months. But now there is a 2.5 lb package headed for my parents' small town (pop. 3k or so). If it's not for me I'm going to be one sad guy.

Unfortunately it's prob Scene It, which is my least wanted prize, but at least I know that account is good. I created that account after the 2 accounts (one in my name, another in my girlfriend's) I used for 20 months went 6 weeks without a prize.

[quote name='Mickeymousenut']Got shipping confirmation on xbox I ordered on 4/8. Was beginning to think I wasn't going to get it! Yayyyyyy!:bouncy:[/QUOTE]
They must do the Xbox in batches, as I ordered mine on 4/13, and got my confirmation e-mail today as well.

Hmm, so that p&p kit wasn't mine.

Also I plugged the usb drive I got from club live yesterday and everything was missing from it. Threw it away shortly after.

[quote name='mewcurano']Hmm, so that p&p kit wasn't mine.

Also I plugged the usb drive I got from club live yesterday and everything was missing from it. Threw it away shortly after.[/QUOTE]
What does "everything was missing from it" mean? You plug it in and it should work.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']What does "everything was missing from it" mean? You plug it in and it should work.[/QUOTE]

Plugged it in, the window for it popped up, but all of the files/folders I had on the drive were gone. I tried to write something new to it, and I got an error, so I'm going to consider the drive as dead.

Talking about the thumb drives, btw.

I've been reading through a lot of posts and really have not gotten a straight answer. My question is i play on 3 accounts well just started the 3rd account and my 1st 2 accounts i got my prizes each account has different shipping addresses and also my 3rd account has a different one to. Will my accounts get flagged sometime in the future if they haven't been flagged yet? I'm always reading people saying their accounts could be possibly flagged with multi accounts. I don't know if they are referring to multi accounts to the same address or not and i did sign up all 3 accounts on my computer at home, but my 3rd account was setup a few days ago. I already got a cookbook and yoga mat on one account and my 2nd account a diff cookbook and those pens. I now ordered the zune on my 1st account on 07/08/09 and the tent on my 2nd account just a few days ago. I've always maxed out or at least tried to everyday. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

[quote name='lovesprizes']I've been reading through a lot of posts and really have not gotten a straight answer. [/QUOTE]

That's the boat everyone else is in. We don't know what's going on. Some people are being banned for multi-account, some aren't. Some are being banned for sending prizes to multiple addresses, and some aren't. What we know is that Bing is now banning/flagging accounts and giving the reason of multiple accounts. Also, prizes haven't been shipping like they normally do.

[quote name='Blade']Wow, these games are all so easy. It's unfortunate that you only get 20 points for beating them.

I play a lot of word games on Facebook. I know a lot of these words, but I keep having to confirm that I'm not a bot. What gives? Is there a way to get rid of this annoying verification that pops up every few seconds?[/QUOTE]

The captchas on Chicktionary and Spelling Bee are really bad, but Word Slugger is a lot better. You have to type super fast to get one to pop up and stop you. I get them sometimes when I'm typing in a lot of three letter words really fast for Word Slugger, but they pretty much never pop up for longer words. Of course, once you max out Word Slugger games then you're back to the captchas on the other games.

I think Word Slugger and Spelling Bee (maybe Spelling Bee has changed since I quit) let you slide at around 50 wpm. My cruising speed is around 60-65 wpm and I got captchas all the time unless I slowed it down a little, which is how I got the 50 wpm measurement.

I want another xbox 360 controller, but I've already ordered to my address. Is it within Bing's rules to order one and send it to a friend's address (name and addy will be different). Just checking before I do this, because I still want my account.

[quote name='dieresis']Questions:
1) Is it possible for two [or multiple] people to access and share one account from different computers to play games/earn tickets?
2) Could they even play the same game?
3) ...without getting, in any way, in trouble or banned?

Thanks! :)

-edit-
Self-figured out answers:
1) It's technically possible, but I am unaware if one can get caught for doing this and, as a result, banned.
2) No. You won't earn tickets because you play the same loaded game, and once one person finishes the game and earns the tickets, the second person will not earn tickets because the loaded game had already been accomplished.
*3) ...I don't know if sharing is against the rules, but hopefully it is not.[/QUOTE]

There shouldn't be any issue with two people accessing one account from different computers. Unless you're all the way on the other side of the country or something. I have played from work and from home before and have had no problems. Different ISPs in both places so the IP addresses were likely not that similar. Dunno why they'd care if two people are working with one account because the daily ticket limit will still be the same. It's not like you could have a number of people working in shifts to ensure that the account is gaining tickets 24/7 or anything because even if you take your sweet time you'll hit the daily limit in only a couple of hours.

I just got 2x 20 music download redemption codes. I think I ordered them around 5/20. So maybe I haven't been flagged for multiple accounts and Bing is just up to its unpredictable games.

[quote name='DrBrianFields']There shouldn't be any issue with two people accessing one account from different computers. Unless you're all the way on the other side of the country or something. I have played from work and from home before and have had no problems. Different ISPs in both places so the IP addresses were likely not that similar. Dunno why they'd care if two people are working with one account because the daily ticket limit will still be the same. It's not like you could have a number of people working in shifts to ensure that the account is gaining tickets 24/7 or anything because even if you take your sweet time you'll hit the daily limit in only a couple of hours.[/QUOTE]
Thanks, man. I didn't think of it that way.

for the people getting shipping emails could you let us know whether you maxed more than 1 account each day please?

also, what happened to teh cat guy?... i miss him.

[quote name='GuyLee']That's the boat everyone else is in. We don't know what's going on. Some people are being banned for multi-account, some aren't. Some are being banned for sending prizes to multiple addresses, and some aren't. What we know is that Bing is now banning/flagging accounts and giving the reason of multiple accounts. Also, prizes haven't been shipping like they normally do.[/QUOTE]

i can understand of being banned for multi-accounts if going to the same address, but how can they know it's the same person with more than one account when each account has it's own shipping address? I'm really curious to find out if my wife will get her movies (Madagascar 1 & 2, ratatouille, along with that waterbottle) i ordered all on the same day 06/24/09 and i ordered the tent on 07/19/09.

on my account i ordered the zune on 07/09/09 going to a diff address and i do try to max out on both accounts, so far i gotten my prizes, now just waiting on these that i just mentioned and i will let you guys know when i get them

Just got confirmation last night for two tee shirts and Forza 2 ordered between June 22-23. I used two separate accounts to the same address but apartment number changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back