Club Bing thread 4 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='bluepen92']was the bottle the same color as the picture? or was it different?[/QUOTE]

I guess I worded my post wrong; I should've said that I got shipping emails for prizes that I ordered in May. Sorry. I'm supposed to receive the bottle Monday so I'll let you know what color it is then.

I've received shipping notice on the final 2 items on an account I thought was flagged.

Zune cables -- ordered 4/29
SceneIt2 -- ordered 5/2

Also notice on the MoMa Mirrors -- a test order I made on 6/19 to see if this was a flagged account. I also got email notices of the tickets that were refunded on the 5 items I reordered with other accounts.

[quote name='free_willy']

Also notice on the MoMa Mirrors -- a test order I made on 6/19 to see if this was a flagged account. I also got email notices of the tickets that were refunded on the 5 items I reordered with other accounts.[/QUOTE]

how do you know if your account is flagged?
(sorry if i sound 'noobish')

[quote name='bluepen92']how do you know if your account is flagged?
(sorry if i sound 'noobish')[/QUOTE]

The Microsoft security guard will come to your house and pick you up. He will then take you to M$ headquarters, where Bill Gates will proceed to knock you silly.

Seriously though, you just won't get your prize. You can email them, but wait until 12 weeks have passed, or they'll just tell you to wait.

Follow up to my previous test orders.

Ordered the same item to two different addresses, same time. One to a fresh account with new name for that address, one to a fresh account with a name associated with the second address. First order on both accounts.

Fresh name & address + Fresh account = shipped
Old name & address + Fresh account = not shipped (I'm guessing flagged)

No one's brought it up, but what do you all think the future of Club Bing is now that M$ and Yahoo are sleeping together??? Methinks the party may be coming to an end for scoring swag.

[quote name='JScottB']No one's brought it up, but what do you all think the future of Club Bing is now that M$ and Yahoo are sleeping together??? Methinks the party may be coming to an end for scoring swag.[/QUOTE]

If you want to have a discussion, how about discussing your reasoning. Maybe a well thought out argument for your position. We have someone come in here every other day with their prediction about the site being doomed. If they're wrong, great, everyone keeps on playing and getting prizes and no one remembers their comment. If they're right, they get to talk about how they saw it coming.

I just assumed the account was flagged because items weren't coming, but the same items were being shipped to others that ordered after and aroud the same time.

Also, because the account has 100,000+ tix I thought maybe it would be included in a review of suspicious accounts. Also, I max 4 accounts every day to the same name/address combination =/

So it was all just speculation because prize shipments were delayed -- though they did come at the 12 week mark.

Well, I just got 3/4 music download codes that I ordered on an account with a different name and address from like 4 other accounts. I ordered the music around the end of June. I'm pretty certain I was playing multiple accounts at the time, so I have no idea what the hell is going on with the mid-June orders for my other accounts. Maybe, and hopefully, just backordered, or maybe they don't go by IP.

I've been laying off Bing because my mid-June prizes still haven't arrived, but if the prizes do arrive, I'll be hitting Spelling Bee hardcore.

My name is Angela Randall. Just to let you know they do not have the wilson basketball. I saw it on a previous post. I am working towards the xbox 360 if they put that back on the prize list.

SearchPerks! Redemption‏
Sent: Fri 7/31/09 4:22 PM
To:

We are corresponding with you regarding your SearchPerks! participation. We have recently become aware that there was an error which has caused a delay in transferring your tickets from SearchPerks! to Club Bing, formerly known as Live Search Club.

To redeem your SearchPerks! tickets now, please follow these steps:
1. Go to Club Bing website, formerly known as the Live Search Club.
2. Click on "Join Now" or "Sign-In".
Note: Please use the same Windows Live ID you used to join the SearchPerks! promotion.
3. Navigate to the Prizes area to to select your prize.

As a loyal SearchPerks! user, we have provided you a one-time deposit of an additional 500 Bonus tickets to make up for any inconvenience. These tickets will be available upon login to your Club Bing account. As a reminder, your SearchPerks! tickets are subject to expiration pursuant to the Club Bing Terms and Conditions.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Sincerely,

SearchPerks! Customer Service

I just recieved this email from SearchPerks! Customer Service. Did anyone else get this email?

[quote name='Tricky']I just recieved this email from SearchPerks! Customer Service. Did anyone else get this email?[/QUOTE]

:applause: Holy Shnikes dude! Congrats!! :applause:

[quote name='Tricky']I just recieved this email from SearchPerks! Customer Service. Did anyone else get this email?[/QUOTE]

I did. Can't tell if I've actually been credited or not, though, because my point total has been *way* off the mark for days, now.

[quote name='mrmagoo1974']:applause: Holy Shnikes dude! Congrats!! :applause:[/QUOTE]

Thanks mrmagoo

[quote name='xenopii']I did. Can't tell if I've actually been credited or not, though, because my point total has been *way* off the mark for days, now.[/QUOTE]

I knew that I had extra tickets in my account but did not know why they were put into my account until I got the email.

3 more things coming to my city and I'm positive one is a controller. The controller was ordered on a separate account so I'm wondering if it is mine or not.

Edit: Just got shipping confirmation. It is mine!

Last edited by a moderator:

me too :D

[quote name='EchaniDrgn']Follow up to my previous test orders.

Ordered the same item to two different addresses, same time. One to a fresh account with new name for that address, one to a fresh account with a name associated with the second address. First order on both accounts.

Fresh name & address + Fresh account = shipped
Old name & address + Fresh account = not shipped (I'm guessing flagged)[/QUOTE]

Are both addresses fresh or have you ordered CB prizes to those address?

I tested an order (cookbooks) with an old account with a different name to the same address recently. If that goes through I'll start playing CB again.

hmmm something's being sent to my town... its 1 lb. Could it be my controller that i ordered 7/7? Or is this just wishful thinking :p

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='koruwa']hmmm something's being sent to my town... its 1 lb. Could it be my controller that i ordered 6/7? Or is this just wishful thinking :p[/QUOTE]

you mean 7/7 order? lol
6/7 order would shipped few weeks ago. :D

I'm just happy to see that MCF Prime Suspects and Hidden Expedition Titanic are back as games. They might seem like too much work at first to earn tickets on, but once you have the puzzles down I find that they are very quick ticket earners.

It's also just nice to have a different type of game on there.

[quote name='heyitzme']I was wondering...how much would the office ult 07 be worth on ebay?[/QUOTE]

they use to be $500 or something, but i think the price could've went down to $400 or even $300. that's the 2007 version

[quote name='heyitzme']I was wondering...how much would the office ult 07 be worth on ebay?[/QUOTE]

i was wondering the same thing so i watched one on ebay..it only went for $248.00

[quote name='jaksapple']Anyone have a mango12 invite code? I have lots of pepsi rock band cap codes if someone does. Please PM me if you do. =)[/QUOTE]
what does a mango12 invite code have to do with Club Bing? :whistle2:?

Anyone have a mango12 invite code? I have lots of pepsi rock band cap codes if someone does. Please PM me if you do. =)

I do, but you're not getting it. If you'd posted it in the proper place I'd have been happy to help a fellow CAG.

[quote name='KacieCross']I'm just happy to see that MCF Prime Suspects and Hidden Expedition Titanic are back as games. They might seem like too much work at first to earn tickets on, but once you have the puzzles down I find that they are very quick ticket earners.

It's also just nice to have a different type of game on there.[/QUOTE]

The speed at which tickets can be earned is about the same as the anagram games.

[quote name='louiedog']I do, but you're not getting it. If you'd posted it in the proper place I'd have been happy to help a fellow CAG.[/QUOTE]

Ditto :cool:

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']MY GAMING MOUSE SHIPPED!!!!!! Yesssssssssssssssss :) :) :) :) Sorry I'm kind of excited.[/QUOTE]

You should be excited, its a VERY NICE mouse....WAY better than that microsoft explorer mouse they offer.

[quote name='louiedog']I do, but you're not getting it. If you'd posted it in the proper place I'd have been happy to help a fellow CAG.[/QUOTE]

Hey I apologize. It was an honest mistake.

Sorry!

[quote name='mrmagoo1974']You should be excited, its a VERY NICE mouse....WAY better than that microsoft explorer mouse they offer.[/QUOTE]

I think I'm gonna go for it. I use a regular intellimouse explorer 2 and it doesn't feel right with games.

Does anyone recommend the BBQ grill set? I want to get it for xmas, but don't know if it's worth the 12.5k tickets.

[quote name='stacey369']i was wondering the same thing so i watched one on ebay..it only went for $248.00[/QUOTE]

Make sure you're checking for the "Academic" Edition of Office 2007, as that's what a lot of people were getting and it sells for much less on eBay.

How long does it take you guys to get 3000 points? I just started doing this and i'm at 165 in about an hour. I've been doing chicktionary, is there an easier one?

[quote name='MacedoniaMafia']How long does it take you guys to get 3000 points? I just started doing this and i'm at 165 in about an hour. I've been doing chicktionary, is there an easier one?[/QUOTE]

chicktionary is the fastest one to complete, flexicon takes a little longer.
for me:
chicktionary: 2-2.5 minutes a puzzle
flexicon: 3 minutes

and if you were to max out your account, it will take three days to get 3000

[quote name='miltownhusla']just got a red zune yesterday i didnt think they had any other color but black[/QUOTE]
really? i hope so cuz i will take red or black(especially black), but definitely NOT brown

[quote name='stacey369']i was wondering the same thing so i watched one on ebay..it only went for $248.00[/QUOTE]

That's actually a pretty decent price on there. I sold mine on Craigslist for $225. Don't expect to get anything near the $600 it costs in stores. There's too many of them out there now and people want a deal.

[quote name='bluepen92']Does anyone recommend the BBQ grill set? I want to get it for xmas, but don't know if it's worth the 12.5k tickets.[/QUOTE]

i will let you know on tuesday..that's when mine is expected to come...(ordered it 7/01)

I got the Coleman lantern and CamelBak bottle I ordered in May. To the person asking about the color, the bottle isn't as blue as it looks in the CB picture. The tag said "grey" and I guess it is a sort of blue-grey. It looks like a nice bottle though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back