Club Bing thread 4 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='silverjojo08']I'm still waiting on my Habu mouse(ordered 6/13). I sent them an email the other day and they replied back saying that they were still checking to see if my play was legitimate so yeah, no idea what that means. Has anyone ordered one around around then and gotten a shipping email or anything?[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately it probably means you're flagged. They always send that email until the 12 weeks are up, and then they send you one saying you've violated their terms of service. If you haven't received it, and others that ordered around the same time have you're probably flagged. There is a small chance however that it is back ordered.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']I ordered one 7/1 and received mine around 8/4. I didn't get a shipping email, but it showed up on the tracking site. I hope ya get it, this thing is great :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Yeah, I'm hoping I get it too. We'll see though

[quote name='kvadair']Unfortunately it probably means you're flagged. They always send that email until the 12 weeks are up, and then they send you one saying you've violated their terms of service. If you haven't received it, and others that ordered around the same time have you're probably flagged. There is a small chance however that it is back ordered.[/QUOTE]

I had a feeling this might have been the case. Which would suck since I don't see why I'd be flagged(unless it's because I maxed out an account and started over). I wonder if I'd be able to start over yet again on another account. This is particularly lame since they took down the mouse anyway so I can't even play for it if that's the case.

A shitload of organic tshirts for 1800-2100 tix....

did they take away something from the zune accesories page cause i remember there being 3 items instead of 2...

was it the av cable kit?

They dont have much of what I want but I was thinking about getting a zune and selling it online or getting points and donating them. So uh what are you guys doing for points i get like 300 a day you guys must have worked awhile.

how do they catch botters anyways? Im reporting a few bots to bing as we speak but hmmpfh

I'm slowly working my way up on earning tickets in case something in the future comes that I want. like every few days or so I'll get 300 to 500 tix but nothing that has piqued my interest has shown up yet.

[quote name='darkeden']how do they catch botters anyways? Im reporting a few bots to bing as we speak but hmmpfh[/QUOTE]

Your reporting a few bots to bing? What are you an internet super hero? Let it go, play it however way you want to play and hope you get your prizes. You give even newbies a bad name. :roll:

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Your reporting a few bots to bing? What are you an internet super hero? Let it go, play it however way you want to play and hope you get your prizes. You give even newbies a bad name. :roll:[/QUOTE]AHAHAHAHAHAH internet superhero. that's flipping hilarious, nice. i like his attitude of "hey major corporation full of people that's been running this promotion for over 2 years, you'll never guess what i discovered!"

edit: just saw your post on SD dreamcast thread. just a warning, accidental stalking tends to lead to purposeful stalking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Knowing Bing's email support, I have a feeling trying to report any bots would either get

1) Ignored
2) Blocked for "innapropriate language"
3) Replied with a generic "we'll look into it" mesage
4) Getting who ever sends the report's account flagged.

I'd also be willing to bet that every bot has a message somewhere along the lines of "this is for educational purposes only, do not use it on the actual site."

You realize if bing actually enforced stopping all the bots, it would probably be forced to be shutdown because they would lose a ton of members.

Enough of that though, ordered 3 windows controllers and a set of zune buds to unique addresses. Hopefully these come, since none of my other shit did.

I think my Ratatouille DVD is coming. No shipping confirmation, but the tracking site shows it. Ordered it on a 'clean' ( ;) ) account to my sister's address. Ordered 7/11 and scheduled delivery 8/12.

[quote name='stacey369']anyone get the tent they ordered yet?????[/QUOTE]

I ordered mine the day it went up. I got it last week on Thursday.

[quote name='xBrandonx']Man, about 20 more days until I can order a GPS since you can get 1k points a day![/QUOTE]

Welcome to my world, we can race to the GPS :cool:

3812341501_a27b280b4d_b.jpg
Hell yea :)

[quote name='bluepen92']man im like 3 days away from zune, but maybe i should keep going for xbox. what do you guys think?[/QUOTE]

I'm two days away myself, but I have no intention of getting an old Xbox without a warranty,

[quote name='bluepen92']man im like 3 days away from zune, but maybe i should keep going for xbox. what do you guys think?[/QUOTE]
Console was removed from the prize list about a week ago, no telling if or when it will be back. And, if it does come back, it may be for more tickets than before (not the first time it was removed only to come back at an inflated ticket level).

[quote name='bluepen92']the xbox has no warranty? that sucks.[/QUOTE]
By default, it will say "Standard Warranty†: Expired" when you register your console at xbox.com and look at the 'Repair a Console' page.

Once you have registered the console (which you will need to do to see the info above), then call support and ask why your new console isn't under warranty. You may be required to forward them the Bing emails (order & shipping), and then you should get your 1 year warranty from the Bing ship date. However, this does not extend the RRoD warranty, so you are SOL if it red rings after that first year.

Only 26,700 from the GPS. I really should play more often but it seems I only go on when a prize gets my attention, then it dissapears and I stop.

I was just wondering what happens when cb 'randomly selects you for a survey'. it asked me to fill my age, i did and it said i didn't qualify...anyone else have this?

While I'm missing several small prizes I did get my Vista Home Premium on time. What's the best way to get rid of it fast and get the most? Looks like I could get around $100 before fees on Ebay.

Also I've recently had two packages arrive at my friends house with identical name and address. I'm not actively playing anymore now though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just ordered a 360 controller today. I really need a new one so hopefully it comes on time.

I'm gonna go for Lost Odyssey next and maybe Scene It after that. Might just skip Scene it and save up for a Zune.

[quote name='dragoon99']While I'm missing several small prizes I did get my Vista Home Premium on time. What's the best way to get rid of it fast and get the most? Looks like I could get around $100 before fees on Ebay.[/QUOTE]i sell mine on craigslist for $100.

[quote name='bluepen92']I was just wondering what happens when cb 'randomly selects you for a survey'. it asked me to fill my age, i did and it said i didn't qualify...anyone else have this?[/QUOTE]
It asked about how to make clubbing better, what type of games you'd be more interested in, what types of prizes you want to see, and if you use bing as a search engine.

[quote name='A Gamer']Console was removed from the prize list about a week ago, no telling if or when it will be back. And, if it does come back, it may be for more tickets than before (not the first time it was removed only to come back at an inflated ticket level).

By default, it will say "Standard Warranty†: Expired" when you register your console at xbox.com and look at the 'Repair a Console' page.

Once you have registered the console (which you will need to do to see the info above), then call support and ask why your new console isn't under warranty. You may be required to forward them the Bing emails (order & shipping), and then you should get your 1 year warranty from the Bing ship date. However, this does not extend the RRoD warranty, so you are SOL if it red rings after that first year.[/QUOTE]

So warranty covers everything except RROD? Can I just make up a problem like the E74 and would they swap it for another refurb?

[quote name='heyitzme']So warranty covers everything except RROD? Can I just make up a problem like the E74 and would they swap it for another refurb?[/QUOTE]

I think he's referring to the extended RROD warranty, so you should be covered for everything for the first year, but after that you're on your own.

With the first wave of consoles RRODing soon after the one year mark they extended a RROD warranty for 3 years, this is what you won't be getting.

I just recently got Madagascar 2 and the red 1100 point shirt. I ordered the DVD within a week of it being added and the shirt around that time.

Oh, and not sure if it's been mentioned, but MS is running a half off deal on Zune accessories. I think this is why some of the Zune related prizes have been disappearing and reappearing.

[quote name='bluepen92']Travel Neck pillow and GPS system are GONE!!![/QUOTE]

Dang it, I had the points for the GPS but didn't get it. :bomb:

[quote name='bluepen92']Travel Neck pillow and GPS system are GONE!!![/QUOTE]

That saves me a lot of trouble, now i can pace myself instead of 1k every day.

I ordered the GPS on day one because I'm moving to a new city and could really use it. Otherwise I probably would have waited. It seemed like it'd be popular, but the bing branding made me think they had a steady supply and would be around for awhile. Maybe they'll pop back up.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Do you guys think a single letter will suffice as the first name? Like if I put B Smith instead of Bob? Should work right?[/QUOTE]

Too bad your name isn't really Bob. Robert, Rob, Robby, Bob, Bo, Bobby...

[quote name='louiedog']Too bad your name isn't really Bob. Robert, Rob, Robby, Bob, Bo, Bobby...[/QUOTE]

Don't forget Billy Bob Joe! :lol:

[quote name='louiedog']Too bad your name isn't really Bob. Robert, Rob, Robby, Bob, Bo, Bobby...[/QUOTE]
Yea I wish. Well Mike has a lot of different ways, but I'm running out.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Yea I wish. Well Mike has a lot of different ways, but I'm running out.[/QUOTE]why not just use whatever first name? i don't think it's going to mess with the statistics of the census bureau. and the mailman shouldn't be doing a "does this person really exist" check of the house. i even put dumb things like Da Boyz and still get mine.

Why does the first name matter? It's one prize per address. If you're sending to another address, you can just use your own name. If you're worried about being flagged, such as for multiple accounts, it seems to be based on address, not name. I don't know how you could run out of names.

Well I used the same name on two accounts and I haven't gotten any of the prizes on one of the accounts. Ever since I started modifying the name, I have gotten all my prizes from 4 different accounts. I guess I'll just randomize my first name, not like they are going to check.

Received an Xbox 360 today.

Ordered: 7/13

No Shipping Email. But it did show up on the tracker.

Sucks that the 360 is from the 2006 batch. Even worse than that is that it's from 08/01/06. 11 days off the 3 year RRoD warranty. Perfect... :bomb:

I've used my first name on 3 or 4 accounts and been fine. I've also used first initial, middle initial and first name, middle initial. I don't think the name matters, but you never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back