Club Bing thread 4 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been using different names on each account and they have all been shipping to the same address. I've gotten all of my stuff except for an account that used the same name as one of my other accounts.

Got Lost Odyssey today:

binglost.jpg

Are those Club Bing stickers on the plastic wrapping around the case, or on the game cover (the paper part)?

Better not be on the paper, leaving those on would annoy me to no end :bomb:.

I haven't ordered anything in awhile but I think i'm gonna order scene it 2 tonight. provided they don't come out with anything new that interests me more.

My current theory to Name/Account flagging is as such.

Since they only allow one account per person they see each Name/Address combo as a person. As soon as you order to a second account with the same Name/Address combo they flag both accounts.

Simple workaround, use multiple first names, a new one for each account at a given address. This has made it so I've actually been getting prizes again. Missed out on a ton of stuff for two months worth of orders, but the prizes are flowing again.

[quote name='EchaniDrgn']My current theory to Name/Account flagging is as such.

Since they only allow one account per person they see each Name/Address combo as a person. As soon as you order to a second account with the same Name/Address combo they flag both accounts.

Simple workaround, use multiple first names, a new one for each account at a given address. This has made it so I've actually been getting prizes again. Missed out on a ton of stuff for two months worth of orders, but the prizes are flowing again.[/QUOTE]

Are you using the same addresses you were before, except with a new first name?

Simple workaround, use multiple first names, a new one for each account at a given address. This has made it so I've actually been getting prizes again. Missed out on a ton of stuff for two months worth of orders, but the prizes are flowing again.[/QUOTE]
This is what I think as well, but there are holes still. I've seen people get stuff ordered to the same address using the same name on 2+ accounts. But changing the name for me is working so that is what I'm doing now.

Quick Question: If Club Bing still sends you an order confirmation (ex: donating tickets) does that mean your account is still good, and so far has not been flagged?

I'm talking about the first confirmation letter that says:
''Congratulations! Your Club Bing donation request has been received and is being processed for compliance with our Terms and Conditions."

[quote name='YouDummy']Today. It's bloody huge.[/QUOTE]

were you sent an shipping email for it(tent)???...cause i ordered mine the first day they went up and still haven't received it:(

I guess the madagascar movies are both back up on bing's prize list , not that i care for either movie bummer but oh well I'll just have to keep stacking up more tickets.

[quote name='bluepen92']Quick Question: If Club Bing still sends you an order confirmation (ex: donating tickets) does that mean your account is still good, and so far has not been flagged?

I'm talking about the first confirmation letter that says:
''Congratulations! Your Club Bing donation request has been received and is being processed for compliance with our Terms and Conditions."[/QUOTE]

No, you will always receive that email no matter what. It's the shipping email you need to be keeping an eye out for. You can even look at the tracker to see if there is a prize coming to your area. So far, I have seen my prizes on the tracker and have not gotten a shipping email in a while.

[quote name='stacey369']were you sent an shipping email for it(tent)???...cause i ordered mine the first day they went up and still haven't received it:([/QUOTE]
I didn't get an e-mail, but it did show up on the tracker. I ordered it maybe a week after it showed up on CB.

Does anyone think if it matters if my name is Stephanie, but on one account its Steph. Would CB really flag both accounts?
Edit: Used same last name.

[quote name='Napegator'][quote name='EchaniDrgn']imple workaround, use multiple first names, a new one for each account at a given address. This has made it so I've actually been getting prizes again. Missed out on a ton of stuff for two months worth of orders, but the prizes are flowing again.[/QUOTE]Are you using the same addresses you were before, except with a new first name?[/QUOTE]
I'd like to know this as well.

I'd be real careful with the kayak, I go kayaking about once a month and I once used an inflatable one...I thought I was going to die out in the ocean (didn't feel anywhere near as sturdy or safe as a solid one)

My guess on the prohibition of multiple accounts: when processing an order, Club Bing looks at the past orders sent to the same address. If the CS Rep thinks too many packages have been sent, it's a ban. If the CS Rep thinks it's cool, the package is sent. In other words, it's a crap shoot.

This would explain why it can't be determined with consistency who gets banned,

new prizes:
Garden Tool Set - 5,000 Tickets
Electric Blower/Vacuum - 10,350 Tickets
Coleman Kayak - 11,150 Tickets

wonder how well the elctric blower/vacuum works as a vacuum. probably better off just getting a wet/dry vac

[quote name='GuyLee']Pictures aren't always accurate.[/QUOTE]

That's true. I can usually tell by the pixels, and seeing a lot of shops in my time.

When Bing puts their name on a GPS by a major brand, nothing is sacred.

[quote name='louiedog']That's true. I can usually tell by the pixels, and seeing a lot of shops in my time.

When Bing puts their name on a GPS by a major brand, nothing is sacred.[/QUOTE]
Shoppp.jpg

What's with all the outdoor/gardening prizes lately? I'd like to see some more smaller prizes (coughMicrosoftpointsorgiftcards), or a different 360 bundle.

This seems pretty accurate from my experience.
Stuff I've ordered on my main account never showed up. Stuff I've ordered on secondary accounts to friends houses with friends' names DID show up... but stuff I've ordered from the same secondary accounts that worked on friends addresses, only changed to my name and address, did NOT show up.

Have you been ordering with a new name and the same address or completely new name/address combo?

[quote name='EKAJ13']This seems pretty accurate from my experience.
Stuff I've ordered on my main account never showed up. Stuff I've ordered on secondary accounts to friends houses with friends' names DID show up... but stuff I've ordered from the same secondary accounts that worked on friends addresses, only changed to my name and address, did NOT show up.

Have you been ordering with a new name and the same address or completely new name/address combo?[/QUOTE]

I've ordered to old name/ old address and didn't get it.

New Name/Old address got the prize.

New name/New address got the prize.

[quote name='FreeCash']Anybody missing prizes from June?[/QUOTE]

Most of my missing prizes are from June, that when they started enforcing the one account per person thing and I ordered a lot of stuff off of second accounts. I just recently started getting prizes again.

im missing some from july 13th-19th does that count?

I'm still waiting on one from April, but I've gotten later orders (including one from June), been in touch with Club Bing, and I'm fairly certain it's not a flagging issue. The missing prize is "in que to be shipped".

Out of all 5 of my accounts, only 1 is missing stuff in June and all I missing is zoo tycoon, golf balls, and a wireless controller. Everything else is coming.

There was a test site that people were able to get into a couple days ago. The USB swivel drive, a camcorder, a digital camera, and a backpack were among prizes marked as "new" which are believed to be coming in the next update or so.

if thats true time to start saving!

and maybe ppl wont give the link because Club bing will patch it up, just like they did with other tricks.

There was a toaster oven for only 1500 points on the test site and a camcorder for 18000 points. I hope both are added especially the oven. I need one really bad.

[quote name='Whirly']A password was added to access the test site..[/QUOTE]

told ya they would do something. hope to get camcorder

[quote name='evanft']The camcorder was more than 20k points, the camera was around 18k, IIRC.[/QUOTE]

do you remember if they were a good quality?

[quote name='evanft']There was a test site that people were able to get into a couple days ago. The USB swivel drive, a camcorder, a digital camera, and a backpack were among prizes marked as "new" which are believed to be coming in the next update or so.[/QUOTE]
Just sounds like all the old prizes they had a year ago.

Whatever happened to Muraz (i think thats his sn) aka the cat guy? I had someone win an item of mine on ebay named:
kittehs_luv_cheezburgers

and I instantly thought of his eloquent posts. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back