Club Bing thread 4 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='evanft']The camcorder was more than 20k points, the camera was around 18k, IIRC.[/QUOTE]
Camcorder was in fact 30,000 points. Was there a camera on Live Search Club? I'm not disputing it, I just don't remember there being one. I know I got a camera from the old Frequent Shopper site, and I'm very happy with it. The DVD camcorder from Live Search club I maybe used three times total, and now sits in a drawer.

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']What exactly does this "tracker" do?[/QUOTE]
It lets you know if there is a prize coming from Club Bing to your town. Many of us are using it to see if our prizes are being shipped, as shipping e-mails seem to be spotty at best.

[quote name='YouDummy']Camcorder was in fact 30,000 points. Was there a camera on Live Search Club? I'm not disputing it, I just don't remember there being one. I know I got a camera from the old Frequent Shopper site, and I'm very happy with it. The DVD camcorder from Live Search club I maybe used three times total, and now sits in a drawer.[/QUOTE]
did the camcorder give good quality or was it a cheapie?

[quote name='YouDummy']Camcorder was in fact 30,000 points. Was there a camera on Live Search Club? I'm not disputing it, I just don't remember there being one. I know I got a camera from the old Frequent Shopper site, and I'm very happy with it. The DVD camcorder from Live Search club I maybe used three times total, and now sits in a drawer.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, Canon Powershot 8MP. Takes great pics too! Don't remember how many tickets it cost me though. That was last October.

[quote name='YouDummy']It lets you know if there is a prize coming from Club Bing to your town. Many of us are using it to see if our prizes are being shipped, as shipping e-mails seem to be spotty at best.[/QUOTE]

Oh wow, how neat.

I'm starting to get back into this stuff, I remember last I played was when it was still called Live Search Club, I only got PGR3 from that... >_<

Anyways, do prizes update regularly or is it at random?

[quote name='SlammedNiss']Yeah, Canon Powershot 8MP. Takes great pics too! Don't remember how many tickets it cost me though. That was last October.[/QUOTE]
It was 40k I believe. Lucky for me I ordered one and received it before they took it off.

[quote name='heyitzme']It was 40k I believe. Lucky for me I ordered one and received it before they took it off.[/QUOTE]
Yea, you're right. Couldn't remember which acct. it was, but finally found it.

[quote name='bluepen92']do you remember if they were a good quality?[/QUOTE]

I think the camera had 12 mp or something like that. The camcorder was also not the one from before.

[quote name='bluepen92']So which is better the 12 or 8, cuz i really dont know what they mean....[/QUOTE]

12 has a higher resolution than 8, but unless you're printing out posters from your pictures, you probably don't need a 12 mp camera. In fact, with the censors in most point and shoots, a 12 mp will probably have more noise in the pictures. Many people look at mp count when shopping for cameras and ignore much more important details like lens quality, censor, etc.

How are people getting multiple items of the same thing? I thought there was a limit of one per household....

Sorry for the newbie question.

[quote name='kjhovey']How are people getting multiple items of the same thing? I thought there was a limit of one per household....

Sorry for the newbie question.[/QUOTE]

They send to a different household. Relatives, friends, work addresses, etc.

[quote name='dragoon99']Has anyone gotten any White 360 Controllers lately? I'm starting to think they are back ordered.[/QUOTE]

Got mine last week. The plain one not the windows one.

I got the windows one about 3 weeks ago. But the receiver that came with it doesn't work...just my luck. Has anybody had any success asking them to do a exchange/ return on a defective prize? Or is it "as is" kinda deal? I was just thinking of ordering another one to a different address. If I get it from the same account but to a different address, would that break their terms in any way?

Has anyone gotten shipping emails recently?
i ordered some small things like a journal/pen and betterbottle back in 7/13 and haven't heard from them.

[quote name='bluepen92']Has anyone gotten shipping emails recently?
i ordered some small things like a journal/pen and betterbottle back in 7/13 and haven't heard from them.[/QUOTE]

No shipping emails, but I had a couple of things delivered last week from around that order time. Keep checking the tracking site.

I ordered a white xbox 360 controller on 7/6 and still haven't received it or a shipping confirmation. I have, however, received everything else I have ordered so I don't know what is going on with the controllers.

[quote name='lemonydill']I got the windows one about 3 weeks ago. But the receiver that came with it doesn't work...just my luck. Has anybody had any success asking them to do a exchange/ return on a defective prize? Or is it "as is" kinda deal? I was just thinking of ordering another one to a different address. If I get it from the same account but to a different address, would that break their terms in any way?[/QUOTE]
Unplug every USB cable on your machine that isn't absolutely necessary and try again. My adapter was very picky about a web cam, it apparently needs a lot of power (as a USB device goes, anyway) and anything else can interfere. I had no problems in Vista or Win 7, just in XP...

[quote name='THR1113R']I how long ago did you order it?[/QUOTE]
Ordered it 6/29 got it around 8/05. Took a little over a month.

[quote name='koruwa']i need one of these... I just had 4 wired headsets die on me[/QUOTE]

The wireless headset or wireless adapter would be amazing. I would love to be able to get one of those. I am sitting on 11k.

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']Like a Wireless Headset.[/QUOTE]
wasnt that the other prize when they were doing a vote between bluetooth and walkie talkies?

i think they were called:

Jabra Bluetooth Headset vs Motorola 2 Way Radio

but the radio won...maybe they'll do another vote...maybe

[quote name='steelsmack']Unplug every USB cable on your machine that isn't absolutely necessary and try again. My adapter was very picky about a web cam, it apparently needs a lot of power (as a USB device goes, anyway) and anything else can interfere. I had no problems in Vista or Win 7, just in XP...[/QUOTE]

I read about that issue so I tried it on 3 different computers, including my friend's who has one that works. Plugged mine in and nothing. MS getting rid of defect/ refurbs through us? lol. I'm just gonna have another one sent to a relative.

The wireless headset would be nice!

The 30GB Zune I ordered at my dad's work came in last friday so I'm gonna sell it to him and make some money :D I should order a 30GB zune to my house though for my own use but I don't know I really don't listen to a lot of music

[quote name='meatwad3000']The 30GB Zune I ordered at my dad's work came in last friday so I'm gonna sell it to him and make some money :D I should order a 30GB zune to my house though for my own use but I don't know I really don't listen to a lot of music[/QUOTE]

Sell it to your dad? What a class act :applause:

Question, how many points do you guys have ?. Because I just started "Bing-ing" about 3 weeks ago and I'm a few hundred points away from cracking 20k

Lots of us would get 1,000 a day on at least one account. I was maxing out two a day before the whole one account per address/person/dunno thing happened.

[quote name='meatwad3000']The 30GB Zune I ordered at my dad's work came in last friday so I'm gonna sell it to him and make some money :D I should order a 30GB zune to my house though for my own use but I don't know I really don't listen to a lot of music[/QUOTE]

how long did it take to get?

[quote name='Mexic4n_Jésus']Question, how many points do you guys have ?. Because I just started "Bing-ing" about 3 weeks ago and I'm a few hundred points away from cracking 20k[/QUOTE]
Account 1 - 40600
Account 2- 19,058
Account 3- 9,265
Account 4 - 6,073

Had a fifth account, but just cashed out for two more controllers.

Wow, 40k ?. That's a lot, I'm sure in time I to will reach that mark. But unlike you I only have 1 account. Anyways, out of curiosity, what exactly are you after or aiming for ?.

It's a good idea to save up tickets because Bing can add a few good high points prizes at once. That happened a few months ago with a hard drive, Foreman grill, and a DVD player.

Also, I should chime in that having only 1 account might be a good idea, regardless of what the original post says, because people have been banned for having multiple accounts.

40k isn't that much. I'm saving it for when something good actually comes instead of spending it on a kayak. This multiple account thing isn't true. You can have as many accounts as you want. There was a problem back in June and in early July, but I have received all my prizes (except one account) with 5 accounts. If something doesn't comes I just start again. Not a problem. Oh and banned ≠ flagged.

Yeah, saving up your points for something "good" seems to be the the typical game plan with many members. Although when good things do roll around, they tend to go out very quickly, such as the GPS that was up a few days ago and the Xbox360 that is "currently unavailable".

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back