Club Bing thread 4 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, i got this message and i want to know if im still safe or flagged.
it doesn't look like im flagged, but just to be safe i wanna know ur opinions
(this was when i emailed them to say they didn't send me a first confimation letter...do they still send you stuff even though you don't get the 1st one?)

Hello,
This is in response to your email regarding Club Bing.
Your order (Microsoft ZUNE 30GB -7D7389B3A4B******) is being processed
for compliance with our Terms and Conditions for fair game play.

After an order is processed, found to be in compliance with our Terms
and Conditions, and ready to be shipped, you should receive a second
shipping confirmation email with any relevant tracking and delivery
information. In most cases, prizes will be delivered 8-12 weeks
from the date your order is processed, unless your prize is in limited
quantities or backordered.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure, but I remember back when this was still LSC, I ordered PGR3, and I got an email like that, as well as the second email that said it was shipped.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Account 1 - 40600
Account 2- 19,058
Account 3- 9,265
Account 4 - 6,073

Had a fifth account, but just cashed out for two more controllers.[/QUOTE]

I have multiple accounts, too, but I order a controller and move on when they reach 4,500.

[quote name='evanft']I have multiple accounts, too, but I order a controller and move on when they reach 4,500.[/QUOTE]

When you say "move on" you mean move to a different account? So does this mean you just make an account win a controller, and rinse and repeat? If so, isn't there a rule in place that you can only have 1 address per account or something of that nature, how do you get your stuff to the same address with multiple accounts?

Also on a sidenote, is there anyway to earn just 1 ticket? I somehow have my ticket count at an uneven 3219... >_< I remember back with LSC you could do a search and it'd give you a point, it seems like they took this out, or am I just doing it wrong?

They had a search bar you could download to earn up to 10 points a day for each search when it was LSC. Then they took it off and let the people who still had it to continue earning tickets with it. But then about a few weeks later they set a date saying it would end and no longer allow tickets to be earned using it.

[quote name='GuyLee']Also, I should chime in that having only 1 account might be a good idea, regardless of what the original post says, because people have been banned for having multiple accounts.[/QUOTE]
I've had multiple accounts for over a year and haven't been banned.

The change in flagging started when the switched over to Club Bing. Since the TOS already say one account per person (more or less) they have started flagging accounts with the same name/address combo. This is the best guess we have at the moment. I have had accounts flagged and had prizes shipped to the same house just by changing the name. But beware, same account with two names will also flag. Good idea form here on out would be to never have two accounts with the same name and address. Multiple to the same address is fine, same name to multiple addresses is also cool.

Hey GamerKingFaiz, to earn simply 1 point, you could play a simple game of chictionary and enter maybe 3 - 5 words then simply "give up" and then click "skip" and you'd earn 1 point.

anyone else missing prizes from late june?

i ordered a tent on 6/26
and the scooter on 6/29

and haven't received them:(
was just wondering how many people were in the same boat as me.

im confused, so you cant use same first and last name?
can you use nicknames? (ex: stephanie--> steph, used same last name)

[quote name='bluepen92']im confused, so you cant use same first and last name?
can you use nicknames? (ex: stephanie--> steph, used same last name)[/QUOTE]

Thats what I (and others) have done, and have received everything. But really, why not use random names like Bart and Nate, its not like they are going to see if they live there, if they did they would know Mike, Michael, Mike Jr, Mic, and Ronald don't live in my dorm room lol.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Thats what I (and others) have done, and have received everything. But really, why not use random names like Bart and Nate, its not like they are going to see if they live there, if they did they would know Mike, Michael, Mike Jr, Mic, and Ronald don't live in my dorm room lol.[/QUOTE]

Because sending stuff to fake people may be considered mail fraud, where Mike, Michale, etc all are real, even if they're the same person.

[quote name='mewcurano']Because sending stuff to fake people may be considered mail fraud, where Mike, Michale, etc all are real, even if they're the same person.[/QUOTE]
Nobody is going to check if all those people really live at your house or not. The UPS guy might get suspicious, but I'm sure he wouldn't do anything.

Not to say the act itself is unethical or wrong, because that's another topic, but some people view using a fake name as an act that should be avoided. Some people could also just be plain scared of any legal action. Whatever the case, some people just want to avoid using a fake name.

The question arises: Is it possible to use an alternate name more than once and get prizes? If Mike is flagged/banned, could Mikey receive more than one prize? That would take care of a lot of problem when playing with only one account.

If everyone starts sending 30 zunes to Mike, Mikey, Mickey, etc at 123 Maple St, pretty soon Bing will ignore the name field and only look at 123 Maple st.

[quote name='louiedog']If everyone starts sending 30 zunes to Mike, Mikey, Mickey, etc at 123 Maple St, pretty soon Bing will ignore the name field and only look at 123 Maple st.[/QUOTE]
Don't they limit 1 prize per address though?

When did you order 'em because it usually takes 30-40 days to reach you.

And also, tracking emails have been becoming more and more scarce, so just because you didn't get one, doesn't mean your prizes aren't coming.

Be patient.

[quote name='DJHVIDAL']I ordered too human and the wireless controller(windows one), And I still haven't received a tracking number? What gives[/QUOTE]

If it makes you feel any better, I ordered the Kitchenaid Timer on 7/14/09 and haven't received any word about it yet.

Got a copy of Windows Vista Home Premium yesterday, unfortunately the guy that was buying them is no longer interested... Anyone still have reliable outlets for these things?

[quote name='EchaniDrgn']Got a copy of Windows Vista Home Premium yesterday, unfortunately the guy that was buying them is no longer interested... Anyone still have reliable outlets for these things?[/QUOTE]

Ebay, Amazon, Craigslist, CAG.

Does anyone here fear being flagged or having there points wiped out, even though there legitimate players ?. Because all this talk of addresses, and fake names, and accounts per household, etc has me a bit nervous. Also I'm a fast typer, so I occasionally get a couple of the in game "captchas", and there are a couple times where I don't enter them correctly and have to due it over (to my defense some of them are nearly impossible to make out). I'd worry that CB thinks I'm "not human".

[quote name='Mexic4n_Jésus'] I'd worry that CB thinks I'm "not human".[/QUOTE]

Just don't order Too Human, they might think you'd be trying to learn.

(I'm so sorry, I'm so unfunny.)

[quote name='Mexic4n_Jésus']Does anyone here fear being flagged or having there points wiped out, even though there legitimate players ?. Because all this talk of addresses, and fake names, and accounts per household, etc has me a bit nervous. Also I'm a fast typer, so I occasionally get a couple of the in game "captchas", and there are a couple times where I don't enter them correctly and have to due it over (to my defense some of them are nearly impossible to make out). I'd worry that CB thinks I'm "not human".[/QUOTE]

Naw you shouldn't worry. I ordered PGR3 waaaay back when I use to do this when it was LSC, and I got it fine. And I was doing exactly what you are: I typed really fast, got captchas entered them, got some wrong. No worries.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Sell it to your dad? What a class act :applause:[/QUOTE]

ehh I'm selling it to him for 30$ and he told me way before I ordered it he'd buy it off me if I got one oh and the color is red by the way and I'm quite certain it's more ethical than the douches on here who brag about return/mail fraud

[quote name='FinalD']Just don't order Too Human, they might think you'd be trying to learn.

(I'm so sorry, I'm so unfunny.)[/QUOTE]
If it's any consolation, I'd like you to know that I laughed at the joke. :D

On another note, to all the daily ticket maxer's, do any of you due the half / half method or just go for the full 1k in a single run ?. Because initially when I first started out, I would do a full 1k in one sitting and was averaging roughly 4 hours (OMG right ? :p ). But I later found out about the "daily cycle" trick where you do half today and half tomorrow, and now I average 1 hour to about 1:15 to do a full 5xx points

Wait what? Are you just trying to say that you do 500 points one day and then another 500 the next before the max ticket time resets, and you're getting faster results? =/

Exactly, for example I'd would play for 5xx worth of points today, then tomorrow I'd resume the second half of the 1000 points in the morning or afternoon (depending on my schedule) and presto !, I've made 1000 points for the "day" (by club bings daily cycle). Then later on in the night when the clock has reset, I'll do another 5xx points then wash rinse and repeat :)

Yeah, I don't know what's up with you and those faster results. I just type fast and would max on an anagram game, without harsh limits, in about 50 minutes. I have no idea why it would take you 4 hours unless you're not using an ClubBing answer page.

As for the worries about being legit and flagged, lots of us had them. Lots of us stopped playing when our prizes didn't ship. I wouldn't worry too much, especially if you're playing legit (no bots) and you only have on account. If you get flagged then, it was one of those oddball Bing/Live flaggings that have happened in the past.

[quote name='Mexic4n_Jésus']Exactly, for example I'd would play for 5xx worth of points today, then tomorrow I'd resume the second half of the 1000 points in the morning or afternoon (depending on my schedule) and presto !, I've made 1000 points for the "day" (by club bings daily cycle). Then later on in the night when the clock has reset, I'll do another 5xx points then wash rinse and repeat :)[/QUOTE]

You're actually only doing 500 a day so you're wasting 2 days to get 1,000 tickets. You're not maxing on either day because you're only hitting 500. If anything, do 500, take an hour break, and then come back and max that account by getting the second 500 BEFORE the reset.

[quote name='cin84_12']You're actually only doing 500 a day so you're wasting 2 days to get 1,000 tickets. You're not maxing on either day because you're only hitting 500. If anything, do 500, take an hour break, and then come back and max that account by getting the second 500 BEFORE the reset.[/QUOTE]
Re-read his post.

[quote name='Mexic4n_Jésus']Exactly, for example I'd would play for 5xx worth of points today, then tomorrow I'd resume the second half of the 1000 points in the morning or afternoon (depending on my schedule) and presto !, I've made 1000 points for the "day" (by club bings daily cycle). Then later on in the night when the clock has reset, I'll do another 5xx points then wash rinse and repeat :)[/QUOTE]

To GuyLee - Sorry for the misconfusion, but I'm not getting "faster" results. I move at the same ticket rate every one does (1000 tix/day). Also about the 4 hour response I said, that only applied a few weeks ago when I began and would go for 1,000 points straight in one sitting. That's how much time I averaged. But I now do the half / half method (it's much more convenient for me). But there are days that I go for a full 1k.

To cin84_12 - Trust me, It does not take me 2 days to make 1000 points. I'm not sure if you comprehended my method, but I do make 1000 points a day, everyday. I just simply use club bings clock cycle to my advantage. (and it's not cheating !). It's good for those days you don't want to max out in 1 sitting at your computer.

[quote name='megamanianation']I received the logitech remote today. no shipping email.[/QUOTE]
I have a few questions for you and if possible could you please answer them.

1. When exactly did you place your order and when did you receive it ?.

2. Did Microsoft send you a tracking number or any other various information to view the location of your prize.

[quote name='Mexic4n_Jésus'] 1. When exactly did you place your order and when did you receive it ?.[/QUOTE]

If he got it today, he probably ordered it around 7/14.

[quote name='Mexic4n_Jésus']2. Did Microsoft send you a tracking number or any other various information to view the location of your prize.[/QUOTE]

He said he didn't get any such email. It's weird though, because sometimes some people, and some people don't.

[quote name='DJHVIDAL']This isnt my first time getting stuff from CB [/QUOTE]lmao, sure thing marley. i think you done smoked yourself retoided.

[quote name='Mexic4n_Jésus']
To cin84_12 - Trust me, It does not take me 2 days to make 1000 points. I'm not sure if you comprehended my method, but I do make 1000 points a day, everyday. I just simply use club bings clock cycle to my advantage. (and it's not cheating !). It's good for those days you don't want to max out in 1 sitting at your computer.
[/QUOTE]

Yeah I get what you're saying now. I used to do the same thing when I was running 4 accounts at once. Because of the crackdown back in June and not getting the stuff I ordered, I'm only doing 2 at a time and sending them to different addresses now.

Just wondering if anybody has any problems with this before...

I maxed out to 1K last night around 10pm, I go in now to start my points for today, and it says I have already exceeded the daily allotted ticket amount. Can you not start again til 24 hours after hitting the max? I thought it just reset every day at midnight.

EDIT: NVM i just looked it up on their website and it says the new day at start at 7PM EST. Weird.

I usually try not to hit the 1k mark because they'll think you're cheating. I stop at 5-20 tickets below the limit so i don't get the banner, 'You have exceeded the daily limit'

After more than three months of waiting and one semi-polite/semi-pissy e-mail, I finally have a UPS tracking # for the copy of Lost Odyssey I ordered on 5/1*. Hell yes!

*Details: Played on one account, didn't get more than 1000 tickets a day, only had three redemptions before Lost Odyssey, only just sent a complaint e-mail yesterday, and thought I was flagged this whole time. Clearly I wasn't, but my problems with actually getting what I ordered highlight that it isn't just people with multiple accounts who have been having problems with orders between 5/1 and 6/30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back