Club Bing thread 4 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='deddie123']what prize weighs 1.70 lbs
and what prize wieghs 1.8 lbs?[/QUOTE]stolen from He Who Walks Behind the Rows:

UPS
Code:
0.21 to 0.60 lbs    Zune Premium Earbuds                        Ground
0.40 lbs              Forza 2 for Xbox 360                           Ground
0.40 lbs              Gears of War for Xbox 360                    Ground
0.60 lbs              2.5” Portable Hard Drive 160gig              Sig. Req.
0.76 to 0.90 lbs    Flight Simulator X Deluxe Win32             Ground
0.80 lbs              CamelBak Better Bottle                         Ground
0.80 lbs              Kitchen Timer                                     Ground
0.80 lbs              Bliss Tried and Blue Travel Kit                Ground
0.80 to 0.93 lbs    Rhythm Sound Bag                              Ground
0.80 to 1.00 lbs    Xbox 360 Wireless Controller Black         Sig. Req.
0.80 to 1.20 lbs    Xbox 360 Wireless Controller White        Sig. Req.
0.91- 1.30            Beach Towel                                      Ground
0.96 lbs              Zune Car Pack                                    Ground
1.00 to 1.20 lbs    Vista Ultimate/Vista Home/Office           Sig. Req.
1.00 to 1.20 lbs    Xbox 360 Controller for Windows            Sig. Req.
1.42 to 1.80 lbs    Microsoft ZUNE 30GB                           Sig. Req.
1.7 to 1.8 lbs        Intellimouse                                        Ground
1.80 lbs               Habu Gaming Mouse                            Ground
1.87 lbs               Everlast Wobble Board                         Ground
2.5 lbs                  2-Way Radios                                     Ground
2.61 lbs               SceneIt? for Xbox 360                         Ground
2.7                     Ogio Bags                                          Ground
2.94 to 3.00 lbs    Food Network Favorites                        Ground
4.70 lbs              Coleman Woodsman Chair                      Sig. Req.
5.20 lbs              Black and Decker Drill Set                      Ground
5.70 lbs              Wireless Laser 6000 Desktop V2              Sig. Req.
6.60 to 6.70 lbs    Scooter                                              Sig. Req.
5.80 to 6.10 lbs    George Forman Grill                              Sig. Req.
6.70 lbs               DVD Player                                         Sig. Req. 
12.6                   BBQ Grill Set                                        Sig. Req.   
15.00 lbs             Xbox 360 System (20 gig)                     Sig. Req.
17.00 lbs             Tent                                                Sig. Req.

[quote name='kaydensmom69']stolen from He Who Walks Behind the Rows:

UPS
Code:
0.21 to 0.60 lbs    Zune Premium Earbuds                        Ground
0.40 lbs              Forza 2 for Xbox 360                           Ground
0.40 lbs              Gears of War for Xbox 360                    Ground
0.60 lbs              2.5” Portable Hard Drive 160gig              Sig. Req.
0.76 to 0.90 lbs    Flight Simulator X Deluxe Win32             Ground
0.80 lbs              CamelBak Better Bottle                         Ground
0.80 lbs              Kitchen Timer                                     Ground
0.80 lbs              Bliss Tried and Blue Travel Kit                Ground
0.80 to 0.93 lbs    Rhythm Sound Bag                              Ground
0.80 to 1.00 lbs    Xbox 360 Wireless Controller Black         Sig. Req.
0.80 to 1.20 lbs    Xbox 360 Wireless Controller White        Sig. Req.
0.91- 1.30            Beach Towel                                      Ground
0.96 lbs              Zune Car Pack                                    Ground
1.00 to 1.20 lbs    Vista Ultimate/Vista Home/Office           Sig. Req.
1.00 to 1.20 lbs    Xbox 360 Controller for Windows            Sig. Req.
1.42 to 1.80 lbs    Microsoft ZUNE 30GB                           Sig. Req.
1.7 to 1.8 lbs        Intellimouse                                        Ground
1.80 lbs               Habu Gaming Mouse                            Ground
1.87 lbs               Everlast Wobble Board                         Ground
2.5 lbs                  2-Way Radios                                     Ground
2.61 lbs               SceneIt? for Xbox 360                         Ground
2.7                     Ogio Bags                                          Ground
2.94 to 3.00 lbs    Food Network Favorites                        Ground
4.70 lbs              Coleman Woodsman Chair                      Sig. Req.
5.20 lbs              Black and Decker Drill Set                      Ground
5.70 lbs              Wireless Laser 6000 Desktop V2              Sig. Req.
6.60 to 6.70 lbs    Scooter                                              Sig. Req.
5.80 to 6.10 lbs    George Forman Grill                              Sig. Req.
6.70 lbs               DVD Player                                         Sig. Req. 
12.6                   BBQ Grill Set                                        Sig. Req.   
15.00 lbs             Xbox 360 System (20 gig)                     Sig. Req.
17.00 lbs             Tent                                                Sig. Req.
[/QUOTE]

haha lol thanks!!!

Hrm, I should have ordered the Kayak. Good thing Too Human arrived last week, otherwise I'd be worried.. It was the third time I'd ordered it. First two accounts were flagged.

Good riddance to that kayak (didn't care for it). I just hope they put up a worthy electronic device within my point range (or it's back to rationing my points). Also, louiedog where you flagged because of suspected "non human input" ?. Because I fear I max out everyday, and I fear all the time I've invested will mean nothing.

[quote name='bluepen92']They removed the Coleman Kayak and Too Human.

Maybe now they will update.[/QUOTE]

Damn! :bomb:

I was JUST going to order a Too Human for my sister. I meant to order it last night, but I waited until earlier today to earn the extra tickets I needed to get it. :cry:

Looks like I'm going to grab another copy of Gears 1 on my main account later tonight after the day change...hope THAT game will be on for a few more days.

Dude i like your signature.
"Procrastination: Being a CAG fan for 5 years and putting off creating an account."

kinda ironic in a weird way...
and i really hope something around 5k points comes, like a coffee maker :)

Dude i like your signature.
"Procrastination: Being a CAG fan for 5 years and putting off creating an account."

and i really hope something around 5k points comes, like a coffee maker :)

[quote name='Whirly']nice copypaste from another forum.[/QUOTE]
Is that not allowed? I find the information very useful myself and thank kaydensmom69 for posting it.

For me, I hope Too Human is replaced with another cheap 360 game. Kameo(even though it was on before, bring it back!) or Banjo Kazooie maybe.

[quote name='bluepen92']Dude i like your signature.

and i really hope something around 5k points comes, like a coffee maker :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks. :D

I used to check CAG about once a week and I wanted to sign up, but couldn't come up with a decent user name. So I just said "oh, I'll sign up eventually." That was in 2004. The years went by and I finally decided to bite the bullet back in May when I typed in the first name that came to mind:

FreeStuffFan85

I think I have you guys to thank in this thread. I had heard about LSC before finding the older thread on here earlier this year, but the first page (that descriped anagramssolved and everything else) was SO helpful...I really wanted to be up to date on new prizes and contribute to the discussion.

So now I check the CAG site at least every other day (if not every day), and I've gotten so many free things in the past few months from the internet with so many CAGers' help...it's really ridiculous.

So "Thank You" to so many of you. :applause:

[quote name='frogsnouts']For me, I hope Too Human is replaced with another cheap 360 game. Kameo(even though it was on before, bring it back!) or Banjo Kazooie maybe.[/QUOTE]

I hope history repeats itself as far as Too Human is concerned. When LSC swtiched over to "Club Bing," most of the games were "unavailable" for a few days and then they returned again. I hope Too Human shows up again soon, and maybe Bing can put up another Microsoft Studios game...even if it's Kameo again. And Banjo-Kazooie COULD get put up.

It was released at $39.99 last year, and can now be had for $19.99 retail. Even though Nuts & Bolts has been out for a little less than a year, it would be nice to see it added to the list. All the other games on the list (minus Scene It) can be found for $19.99, so it could be possible. Now that so many prizes have disappeared (Vista, Too Human, Habu mouse, etc.), Microsoft HAS to be in the process of putting up new prizes (hopefully...).

I would personally go crazy if they put up that rumored wireless 360 headset or some Microsoft Points Cards. :D

[quote name='FreeStuffFan85']I would personally go crazy if they put up that rumored wireless 360 headset or some Microsoft Points Cards. :D[/QUOTE]

Yes, please.

[quote name='Whirly']I just find it funny you condemn other forums, but steal information shamelessly from them.[/QUOTE]

It's not condemnation saying that this forum serves a different purpose.

And the original post did state that it was copied from another forum although it would probably have been more forthcoming if the original author's forum name was credited.

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']If he got it today, he probably ordered it around 7/14.

He said he didn't get any such email. It's weird though, because sometimes some people, and some people don't.[/QUOTE]

What he said.

[quote name='FinalD']If it makes you feel any better, I ordered the Kitchenaid Timer on 7/14/09 and haven't received any word about it yet.[/QUOTE]
Joke was on me, I sent it to my girlfriends address (with her email) and forgot.

I assumed I ordered it to mine as a gift for my mom. It arrived on time. ;)

What's the fastest time it's ever taken to receive a prize?
I think mine was 2 weeks, but i don't think they send Ur prize 10 days after ordering do they?

[quote name='bluepen92']What's the fastest time it's ever taken to receive a prize?
I think mine was 2 weeks, but i don't think they send Ur prize 10 days after ordering do they?[/QUOTE]
October of 2008. Got Kameo, Fable, blue dragon and the wireless desktop combo within 5 days of ordering.

does anyone know the new limit of the spelling games? I was able to go beyond 28k in chicktionary and would like to know the new limit. thanks

I received Cook with Jamie, 30 minutes meals and Scene it yesterday only got shipping confirmation on the two cook books after they had already arrived. I ordered these 3 items plus a 360 controller on 7/17 didn't get the controller however.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']October of 2008. Got Kameo, Fable, blue dragon and the wireless desktop combo within 5 days of ordering.[/QUOTE]

That's how long it took me to get Blue Dragon back then, too.

[quote name='bluepen92']What's the fastest time it's ever taken to receive a prize?
I think mine was 2 weeks, but i don't think they send Ur prize 10 days after ordering do they?[/QUOTE]

Fastest I ever got a prize was October 2008 as well. I ordered one of those Microsoft webcams on a Monday night, and it got delivered Thursday afternoon.

[quote name='bluepen92']This gives me hope that my Zune might come on 8/24, and i ordered 8/14.[/QUOTE]

Good luck with that. According to my spreadsheet, the average time it's taken for prizes to arrive this summer, 2 days shipping from LSC's warehouse, is 33 days.

Just ordered a second copy of Gears for my sister. Yay! :D

[quote name='bluepen92']This gives me hope that my Zune might come on 8/24, and i ordered 8/14.[/QUOTE]

LOL! :lol:

Expect it between 9/17 and 9/22. It'll arrive to you around that time if all my prize deliveries of "few days past the one-month mark" are any indication. Whenever it arrives, it won't be before August ends...maybe after September ends, but DEFINITELY not before the end of August. Sorry.

Aw well ;p
if it comes it comes, and if it doesn't...it will be here b4 xmas:applause:(lol right now listening to gothic christmas...weird)

Aw well ;p
if it comes it comes, and if it doesn't...it will be here b4 xmas:applause:(lol right now listening to gothic christmas...weird)

and i just noticed they got rid of water bottle, but i didn't care for it.

Aw well :p
if it comes, it comes. if it doesn't i still will get it for Christmas :applause: (weird how im listening to Gothic Christmas)

i noticed they took off the water bottle, not that i cared for it.:whistle2:|

[quote name='bluepen92']i noticed they took off the water bottle, not that i cared for it.:whistle2:|[/QUOTE]

I hope that's MS's way of saying:

"We're taking prizes off to add more new prizes." :D

Microsoft, make it happen. I'm saving my tickets in anticipation. :bouncy:

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']Hopefully that means some new prizes will be up soon...

*hopes for wireless headset*[/QUOTE]

I'd be VERY surprised if we don't see a wireless headset by December. Patience is the key...I hope. :)

53 or 54k tickets I believe it was when it was present about 3.5 weeks ago, but I awoke one day to my wish list and noticed it was "currently unavailable".

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']Comes back? They had a 360 up at one time? How many tickets was it?[/QUOTE]

They have a 360 up there at various times since they started. It was 55,000 :360:, but they sometimes raise the price.

if you wanna know when they took it off, i think it was mentioned in the pages #30-35, can't remember.
But someone told me that you have to get your warranty, and go through a process, and i don't think it's worth the trouble for a refurbished xbox.:roll:

Last edited by a moderator:
Buy a warranty ?, I don't recall my friend telling me he had to that to receive his 360. But then again, this was about 3 months ago. I'm not sure if the rules have changed.

Yeah, I hope that you don't HAVE to buy the warranty, it might be nice if you wanted to, but being forced to buy a warranty...
nah.gif

They changed the picture for the Titleist Golf Balls.This is quoted from A. Gamer:
"By default, it will say "Standard Warranty†: Expired" when you register your console at xbox.com and look at the 'Repair a Console' page.

Once you have registered the console (which you will need to do to see the info above), then call support and ask why your new console isn't under warranty. You may be required to forward them the Bing emails (order & shipping), and then you should get your 1 year warranty from the Bing ship date. However, this does not extend the RRoD warranty, so you are SOL if it red rings after that first year."

Hope that clears up confusion.

[quote name='igotnodough']site is down, hopefully new prizes up[/QUOTE]
dude i thought i lost internet connection, since i kept getting a no server page

i hope your right

EDIT: they're might be switching to holiday, since there is snow and the chicken is wearing scarf near north pole..
Edit:the picture has changed to a plain blue and the logo with a dice, chicken, and gift, no new prizes :cry:
just a 'donation drive' for k-12 schools...

The 360 was 32,500 at one point last year. I think it started around 35,000 or something, went away and came back at 32,500. When it reappeared after that, it was 55,000

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']The only thing they added was now you can donate your tickets to a school of your choice.[/QUOTE]
but who honestly will donate Alot of tickets to their schools?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back