Club Bing thread 4 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='spidamatrix']An elite sure would be amazing! Hope we see some stuff over the next couple of days.[/QUOTE]
I hope your kidding. M$ probably has a warehouse full of circa 2006 20GB/non/HDMI consoles to give out for the next few years. Especially considering they are still repairing/refurbing them on a daily basis.

[quote name='SlammedNiss']I hope your kidding. M$ probably has a warehouse full of circa 2006 20GB/non/HDMI consoles to give out for the next few years. Especially considering they are still repairing/refurbing them on a daily basis.[/QUOTE]

What does this have to do with them maybe putting up an Elite?

Those lunch totes are pretty popular and I know someone who likes theirs. The backpack isn't too bad either if you're in the market for one.

That backpack was up maybe 8 months ago for about 9,000 pts. I grabbed it the first day it came up and I love it. Its a really nice and big backpack. Its retail is about $70-90 if I recall right. I think they just put up the same backpack as they did before, the only difference is the bing logo as opposed to the live search club logo mine still has so everyone at school knows I'm a cheap ass.

New items
Eyeball Pen 1,250 Tickets
Blue Solar Pocket Calculator 1,350 Tickets
1 GIG USB Swivel Drive 2,400 Tickets
Gourmet Lunch Tote (Black and Black Raspberry color) 4,050 Tickets
North Face Recon Backpack 14,800 Tickets
Box Condoms with logo of Bing. 5,050 Tickets

[quote name='rickyff7']New items
Eyeball Pen 1,250 Tickets
Blue Solar Pocket Calculator 1,350 Tickets
1 GIG USB Swivel Drive 2,400 Tickets
Gourmet Lunch Tote (Black and Black Raspberry color) 4,050 Tickets
North Face Recon Backpack 14,800 Tickets
Box Condoms with logo of Bing. 5,050 Tickets[/QUOTE]

That last one made me lmao. :applause:

[quote name='spidamatrix']What does this have to do with them maybe putting up an Elite?[/QUOTE]
Easy. Why put up a product they can sell at full retail vs. a product that is already 3 years old that nobody would want to buy, unless heavily discounted because its already outdated.

[quote name='MidValley']Just ordered the backpack after missing it last time it was up.[/QUOTE]

You will NOT be sorry, i ordered it the last time it was up, and its a very HIGH END backpack (if there is such a thing) excellent quality

[quote name='mrmagoo1974']You will NOT be sorry, i ordered it the last time it was up, and its a very HIGH END backpack (if there is such a thing) excellent quality[/QUOTE]

lol, really? What's so great about it?

Is there anyway to remove the bing label from the backpack? I usually don't mind the bing logo, but walking into school with a bing backpack is a different story.

[quote name='mrmagoo1974']You will NOT be sorry, i ordered it the last time it was up, and its a very HIGH END backpack (if there is such a thing) excellent quality[/QUOTE]

So you're saying it will sufficiently hold my sweaty gym clothes?

Good to hear. I'm glad its quality.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Is there anyway to remove the bing label from the backpack? I usually don't mind the bing logo, but walking into school with a bing backpack is a different story.[/QUOTE]

Get a razor blade and cut on the back inside of backpack. If it not on the back then use black sharpie and color on it.

[quote name='rickyff7']Get a razor blade and cut on the back inside of backpack. If it not on the back then use black sharpie and color on it.[/QUOTE]

Or get patch for a band or whatever that you like and sew it overtop.

Oh, and I'm at 1,100-ish points. SO DON'T YOU GUYS GOBBLE UP ALL THOSE EYEBALL PENS B4 8!

ordered some of the new stuff! especially backpack!
suspense is gone lol, they added a bunch of stuff when i was in school. im getting the pen with eyes for my kindergartner brother, he stole my deck of cards and ruined the box so i'll give him the pen so he can lay off my stuff...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='pyoobez']Or get patch for a band or whatever that you like and sew it overtop.[/QUOTE]

Or tell all your friends that Bing is a really cool cutting edge band. They'll be like, "Oh yeah... I love those guys!"

ordered some of the new stuff! especially backpack!
my suspense is gone lol, they added a bunch of stuff when i was in school. im getting the pen with eyes for my kindergartner brother, he stole my deck of cards and ruined the box so i'll give him the pen so he can lay off my stuff...

just got the journal and pen set in the mail. just in time too. do you guys really need pictures though? :whistle2:?

[quote name='bluepen92'] just got the journal and pen set in the mail. just in time too. do you guys really need pictures though? :whistle2:?[/QUOTE]

It's always appreciated, but never required.

Just got Zoo Tycoon 2 from UPS, not something I wanted particularly, but it was cheap so :D.

No shipping email on that, but I just got one for Too Human coming 8/31

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Tracker says no prizes were shipped today. The last time zero prizes were shipped was on a Wednesday as well. What goes on over there on Wednesdays?[/QUOTE]

Tequilla Party! :whee:

but really, what do they do there?
or maybe this is the day where the whole company puts BING stickers on prizes...just a thought

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone get this Seekadoo before? I thought it was rather unlike their typically rated G puzzles:

f9i0q0.jpg

[quote name='will530']Anyone get this Seekadoo before? I thought it was rather unlike their typically rated G puzzles:

f9i0q0.jpg
[/QUOTE]

lmao. there games are usually more family friendly

[quote name='free_willy']Or tell all your friends that Bing is a really cool cutting edge band. They'll be like, "Oh yeah... I love those guys!"[/QUOTE]how dare you suggest we lie to our friends. WHAT KIND OF A PERSON ARE YOU?!!!!!

I just got a deck of playing cards. My other accounts, I'm assuming, have been flagged for multiple accounts, as prizes ordered in June still haven't arrived. However, a deck of cards I ordered to my address (the same one as before) under a different name just arrived.

Is it possible to order a prize again if my account was flagged and I never received the prize?

Well a lot of prizes that were ordered in June have still not shown up for many people, give those prizes the 12 weeks, and if they don't show up by then, then you can panic.

I'm not panicking. It'll be around 12 weeks next week. I'm moving on.

I posted to show/confirm that people can still get prizes to the same address if their accounts have been flagged.

Edit: The biggest problem I see for me is finding the patience to type for an hour. Man, I had a 1+ month break from Bing and it's so hard to imagine all that typing.

[quote name='bluepen92']isn't june when club bing started the whole 1 prize per address thing?[/QUOTE]

No, it's always been one prize per address. June is when they started enforcing the one account per person rule, that has also always been in their rules.

I was just wondering should I be worried that the prize I redeemed earlier this month says redeem instead achieved? Just wondering since I didn't see anything on the first post about it and I just now noticed it on my wishlist.

[quote name='Underd0g']I was just wondering should I be worried that the prize I redeemed earlier this month says redeem instead achieved? Just wondering since I didn't see anything on the first post about it and I just now noticed it on my wishlist.[/QUOTE]

It resets after awhile. I don't know exactly how long it takes. You should be fine.

[quote name='Underd0g']I was just wondering should I be worried that the prize I redeemed earlier this month says redeem instead achieved? Just wondering since I didn't see anything on the first post about it and I just now noticed it on my wishlist.[/QUOTE]

had the same thing happen when i ordered the zune.

[quote name='EchaniDrgn']No, it's always been one prize per address. June is when they started enforcing the one account per person rule, that has also always been in their rules.[/QUOTE]

Actually, it used to be 3 of the same prize per address. I think last October is when it switched to 1 prize and 1 account per address.

I already ordered the Recon backpack back in March, but since this one has a Bing logo (not the LSC logo like mine has), can I order it again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back