Club Bing thread 4 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']It spans over 4 discs, but the packing is really concise, it has 3 discs all on the middle, and then the last disc in a sleeve on the instruction manual side like so:

lost1.jpg

2300114306_50377bd9a2_o.jpg

And what's weird is in Asia, they got the better packing:
lopack.jpg

It's actualy in disc holders for them...[/QUOTE]

yep that is exactly what it looks like. I wish it came in the Asia packaging. I don't understand how they couldnt of found a better game case for it though lol

What the hell is this shit i get from ms after emailing them about the european power supply with my xbox 360

Hello,

This is in response to your email regarding Club Bing.

Thank you for contacting Club Bing Support. We are currently researching your inquiry and will provide you with any updates as they become available.

Thank you for your patience and being a loyal Club Bing participant!

Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052

*Important Reminder: For future Club Bing correspondence, please direct any email to our new help address: [email protected]

If you have any other questions don't hesitate to contact us. Thank you for contacting Club Bing.

should i email them again they did not help me

Baby Einstein - Baby Beethoven DVD
Zune Charger
Electric Blower/Vacuum

Funny this is the second or third time i order something and they removed the prize a couple days later. :whistle2:k

When prizes like the above stated by bluepen92 are removed, can we assume that new prizes will replace those in the same ticket category?

[quote name='killer9']What the hell is this shit i get from ms after emailing them about the european power supply with my xbox 360

Hello,

This is in response to your email regarding Club Bing.

Thank you for contacting Club Bing Support. We are currently researching your inquiry and will provide you with any updates as they become available.

Thank you for your patience and being a loyal Club Bing participant!

Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052

*Important Reminder: For future Club Bing correspondence, please direct any email to our new help address: [email protected]

If you have any other questions don't hesitate to contact us. Thank you for contacting Club Bing.

should i email them again they did not help me[/QUOTE]

Thats just the automated "We got your message" response. You *should* get a "real" response in a bit.

Yeah, it's pretty obvious that they didn't have a macro/C&P data to answer your question so they actually have to do a little grunt work and figure things out. That happened with me when I emailed about expired music codes. Eventually you'll get contacted.

[quote name='bluepen92']dang! that is a lot of discs.

is it like the final fantasy series?[/QUOTE]

its like final fantasy in that its a JRPG. The dude who made it, something sakaguchi, worked on some of the older final fantasy games. Its worth getting. (especially cuz its free :p) my first (and only) playthrough was like 40-45 hours including most if not all the extra stuff.

[quote name='bluepen92']Aww Great!
Is it just me or is Club Bing down for maintenance again?
:bomb:[/QUOTE]

Yep, same here. From what I hear this actually happens every week...

So no new prizes?

ps. it did have the lsc snow one for like the first minute or two.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys! I was wondering if you can help me out? I've been out of the loop on this whole Club Bing business since I never received the prizes that I ordered in May. The first post states that the new rule is that only one account is allowed per address. I want to get back into doing this again but am wondering if I need to make one new account to start out fresh, or/and do I have get rid of my old multiple accounts. If so, how do I proceed to do it? Any replies will be much appreciated!

[quote name='kalel603']Hey guys! I was wondering if you can help me out? I've been out of the loop on this whole Club Bing business since I never received the prizes that I ordered in May. The first post states that the new rule is that only one account is allowed per address. I want to get back into doing this again but am wondering if I need to make one new account to start out fresh, or/and do I have get rid of my old multiple accounts. If so, how do I proceed to do it? Any replies will be much appreciated![/QUOTE]
There is no 1-account-per-address rule. I don't think anyone knows for sure what or how they are currently enforcing, but many suspect it is the 'using more than 1 Live account to circumvent the 1000 tickets per day' rule. So, in order to minimize your chance of getting flagged for cheating, it is suggested that you stick with 1-account-per-address. At least until people figure out exactly what the deal is.

If you didn't get any prizes with your old accounts, then they were probably flagged, so you will never receive prizes from those accounts. Make a new one and start fresh.

You don't have to cancel your old accounts. Just don't login/use them.

You won't be able to order anything you previously ordered (and didn't receive) at the same address since even the orders from flagged accounts count towards the 1-each-prize-per-address rule.

They are not black-listing addresses, so your new account can order to the same address as the old flagged accounts (just not any of the same prizes).

[quote name='A Gamer']There is no 1-account-per-address rule. I don't think anyone knows for sure what or how they are currently enforcing, but many suspect it is the 'using more than 1 Live account to circumvent the 1000 tickets per day' rule. So, in order to minimize your chance of getting flagged for cheating, it is suggested that you stick with 1-account-per-address. At least until people figure out exactly what the deal is.

If you didn't get any prizes with your old accounts, then they were probably flagged, so you will never receive prizes from those accounts. Make a new one and start fresh.

You don't have to cancel your old accounts. Just don't login/use them.

You won't be able to order anything you previously ordered (and didn't receive) at the same address since even the orders from flagged accounts count towards the 1-each-prize-per-address rule.

They are not black-listing addresses, so your new account can order to the same address as the old flagged accounts (just not any of the same prizes).[/QUOTE]

Furthermore when you do actually order something you might want to use at least a different first name. From how my orders have been shaping up I believe that they are not only enforcing the one item per household, but one account per person rule, they aren't limiting the number of people per household so feel free to order for your sister, brother, dad, mom, anyone else that *might* be living there.

I'd recommend that you not use any name/address combinations that you have used on previous orders.

Is the site usually this buggy or is it because it was maintained earlier? This was my first day joining and I had to stop after 200 tickets because it would error during the save from lag.

Logging into old accounts wasn't a problem for me. I would log into my old, presumably flagged accounts within minutes of logging into a fresh account I had opened to (test) order a pack of cards. I got the cards just fine. However, it could be that because I ordered such a small item that logging into old accounts posed no problems.

[quote name='koruwa']bing is still crapping out on me. Anyone else have this problem?[/QUOTE]

yep..site is totally screwed up right now..games wont load for me either

Site is working for me. Does anyone know how the friends system works? Like does it show you how many tickets the other person has?

I keep getting the "Sorry, an error was encountered. Please try again or review Club Bing's FAQ to find what you are looking for." error message whenever I go to the homepage. Same thing when I actually click the FAQ link.

Edit: I can get into the games now, but can't pull up the puzzle list to actually play them.

I just got my email saying they have shipped my Habu mouse!!

Anyone who has got it, can you tell me how it is shipped? Is it in regular mail or in a UPS truck? Also do you need to sign for it?

[quote name='RockMySocks10']Anyone who has got it, can you tell me how it is shipped? Is it in regular mail or in a UPS truck? Also do you need to sign for it?[/QUOTE]

ups truck. they just threw it on the porch, no signing. we didn't even know it was coming. if ya wanna see what the box looks like look at my signature, there a link where i have pics of the habu mouse and the 'packaging' it had, it you want.

Hey do you guys see 0 people playing like on the anagram games, etc.?

[quote name='RockMySocks10']I just got my email saying they have shipped my Habu mouse!!

Anyone who has got it, can you tell me how it is shipped? Is it in regular mail or in a UPS truck? Also do you need to sign for it?[/QUOTE]

havent gotten mine yet :/

[quote name='bluepen92']ups truck. they just threw it on the porch, no signing. we didn't even know it was coming. if ya wanna see what the box looks like look at my signature, there a link where i have pics of the habu mouse and the 'packaging' it had, it you want.

Hey do you guys see 0 people playing like on the anagram games, etc.?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I noticed this when I logged out of Spelling Bee.

Snagged the garden set today.

Yeah the garden set does look nice. I really hope mine comes since CB has been missing a few of my orders. Is it still too early to say Im flagged, cuz i ordered 3 things on two diff accounts(7/29) and one of em is where i got the journal and cards. The other had not been used, and different names were used.

[quote name='deddie123']is it just me or is vista ultimate and vista home premium back on with a lower price?
ultimate is 28k
home premium is 20k[/QUOTE]
where are you guys selling theses and how much are getting for them

[quote name='deddie123']is it just me or is vista ultimate and vista home premium back on with a lower price?
ultimate is 28k
home premium is 20k[/QUOTE]

Ultimate has been at 28,000 for as long as I can remember. I don't know about Premium. never ordered it.

[quote name='jlewis13']where are you guys selling theses and how much are getting for them[/QUOTE]
I sold mine on ebay. I sold vista a few months ago for $100. It's not worth getting either now because windows 7 is going to be out by the time you receive them. At most, you will probably only get $75 for ultimate.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']I sold mine on ebay. I sold vista a few months ago for $100. It's not worth getting either now because windows 7 is going to be out by the time you receive them. At most, you will probably only get $75 for ultimate.[/QUOTE]

thanks thats what i was thinking

[quote name='killer9']75 dollars buys u stuff still so why not[/QUOTE]
Cause ticket to prize ratio isn't as good now. Better off ordering controllers if you're looking for a profit.

Anyone else not getting any tickets for multiplayer Chicktionary games? Word Duel gives me tickets (it came back), but I always get zero for Chicktionary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back