Club Bing thread 4 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='sticnap']can anyone tell me how much an xbox 360 game weighs when the send it?[/QUOTE]
It varies. Like when too human was still out it weighed .3 lbs because it only has one disc. Forza 2 has two discs and I think it weighed .6 or .7. To answer your question, they'll weigh anywhere from .3 to .9 lbs.

I just sold two Vista Home Premium on Amazon for $99.00, after all was said and done I got like $80.00 for each between fees and shipping. But as has been said previously, by the time you get these Windows 7 will be out. It's already affecting the resale value, I had a guy buying them up left and right that suddenly stopped buying.

I have an account with 14k+ tickets, was thinking of getting some more controllers for trading in or just waitingfor new prizes, already got the habu mouse and it's awesome. I wish they still had webcams and the like up, where I got my current one, headphones too.

[quote name='RockMySocks10']I just got my Habu mouse in the mail today, pretty awesome so far! Gonna play some games in a little bit to check it out![/QUOTE]

...... still no sign of my habu :(

did you get a confirmation email?

My Everyday Italian cookbook finally arrived after ~5 weeks of waiting. Ordered it on 7/26 and arrived on 9/1. The hardcover book was simply placed inside a large bubble mailer.

The Magellan RoadMate 1340 GPS System shipped today. Based on the tracker, roughly 100 of them shipped in all. I should be getting mine tomorrow (ordered 8/05, shipped 9/03). Will post photos if people care.

you lucky people getting prizes...still nothing for me...but havent seen many say theyre getting earplugs or soundbag. maybe theyre backordered...i hope.

[quote name='A Gamer']The Magellan RoadMate 1340 GPS System shipped today. Based on the tracker, roughly 100 of them shipped in all. I should be getting mine tomorrow (ordered 8/05, shipped 9/03). Will post photos if people care.[/QUOTE]
Please post pictures. I'm upset that my GPS didn't ship and I ordered it on the first day it was up. Maybe tomorrow they will ship more!

[quote name='A Gamer']The Magellan RoadMate 1340 GPS System shipped today. Based on the tracker, roughly 100 of them shipped in all. I should be getting mine tomorrow (ordered 8/05, shipped 9/03). Will post photos if people care.[/QUOTE]

Yay for pics!

It's amazing how they take down more prizes then they put on. I'm still trying to save tickets up for the future which has been easy so far since they haven't put on something that I have to have.

How long does it take CB to respond to you after getting these two emails? The first one I got on 8/12 and the other one on 8/27. Is this the normal response time?

"This is in response to your email regarding Club Bing.
Thank you for contacting Club Bing Support. We are currently researching your inquiry and will provide you with any updates as they become available.
Thank you for your patience and being a loyal Club Bing participant!
Microsoft respects your privacy. To learn more, please read our online Privacy Statement at http://privacy.microsoft.com.
Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052
*Important Reminder: For future Club Bing correspondence, please direct any email to our new help address: [email protected]
If you have any other questions don't hesitate to contact us. Thank you for contacting Club Bing.
Kind Regards,"

"Dear Club Bing Participant,
Thank you for contacting Club Bing Customer Support. We have received your inquiry and will respond within the next 4 business days. We hope you are enjoying the games and appreciate hearing from our Club members.
Kind Regards
Club Bing Support"

[quote name='bluepen92']you lucky people getting prizes...still nothing for me...but havent seen many say theyre getting earplugs or soundbag. maybe theyre backordered...i hope.[/QUOTE]
They just recently removed the LSC Rhythm Soundbag (technically 'unbranded') and replaced it with the new Bing Rhythm Soundbag (description says it is logo'd).

There is a very good change that you got refunded for your original order, so check and see if you got the tickets back (just in case you didn't get the email). I had that happen to me when they re-branded some of the other prizes (Net Ball Game comes to mind).

BTW, these are 2 different prizes as far as Bing is concerned, so you can order the new 'branded' soundbag even if you previously ordered the old one.

According to the tracker, mine has shipped out as well. I didn't get the confirmation email, so it could be someone else, though considering the size of the town I'm having it shipped to, that seems very unlikely.

Ordered it the day it came available. ETA is 9/8.

[quote name='winterice']How long does it take CB to respond to you after getting these two emails? The first one I got on 8/12 and the other one on 8/27. Is this the normal response time?
[/QUOTE]

It depends on the inquiry. I remember it took a couple weeks (!) to get my expired music download codes worked out. It really didn't make sense for them to take that long because the music download site's CS responded to my emails same day. However, that's just how weird Bing CS can act.

Also...multiplayer Chicktionary?

[quote name='koruwa']bah, I hate all you guys who got your habu and GPS.... still don't have either....[/QUOTE]
Neither have I, I'm waiting for my other orders before I call and whine.

i ordered my gps 8/5 also and did not receive a shipping email and its not on the tracker. i should not be flagged so hopefully i hear about it tomorrow.

[quote name='FinalD']Neither have I, I'm waiting for my other orders before I call and whine.[/QUOTE]

yeah they mustve flagged a ton of accounts or something

the odd thing is that i've gotten confirmation emails for forza and some other game that I ordered AFTER the GPS and Habu :/

Now the GPS delivery is officially underway as I got the "your order has shipped" email from Club Bing with the UPS link. So for those of you relying only on the tracking site, you might want to check your email.

I ordered it using a new account and the prize was sent to a new address. Expected delivery on 9/8.

Got tales of beedle the bard today, no shipping confirmation or anything and I ordered this at the end of june beginning of july.

As promised...

2jev1av.jpg

Ordered: 8/05
Shipped: 9/03
Weight: 2.90 (GPS), 1.00 (timer)
Address Trick: never
Shipping/Tracking Email: YES

i ordered a GPS on 8/7 with a new account.

from the tracker, it looks like 2 of them are coming to my city [ and a crap load of other stuff, jesus ]

hopefully one of those is coming my way, although i haven't gotten a email yet.

[quote name='RonnieWrecked']i ordered a GPS on 8/7 with a new account.

from the tracker, it looks like 2 of them are coming to my city [ and a crap load of other stuff, jesus ]

hopefully one of those is coming my way, although i haven't gotten a email yet.[/QUOTE]

I'm just now getting items ordered 7/31, and getting confirmation emails for 8/4 so I'd guess your 8/7 is coming soon, but not quite shipped yet.

[quote name='SuperSonic128']Did anyone here order the GPS on the 11th? That's when I ordered a GPS, a Zune, and 2 controllers. No conformation so far. :/[/QUOTE]
Expected ship date for orders placed 8/11 is between 9/10 and 9/13, so you still have a while before you stuff should ship.

something .4 and 6lbs are coming to my town. hope theyre mine
EDIT: the things i ordered in this time range would be the soundbag, earplugs, and waterbottle. the 6lbs isn't mine, but could the earplugs be the .4?

my copy of Zoo Tycoon Deluxe Edition came in today w/o any confirmations through e-mail , hopefully that means my copy of Scene It? 2 that I ordered is coming soon.

[quote name='A Gamer']Recently removed:

CB_GOURMELUNCHBAG_med.png
[/QUOTE]
Gee o' darn. What will I do now? LOL!

Ooh! Just checked the shipping tracker, and 2 items are heading to my town. One is .8 lbs. and the other is .9 lbs. Hopefully one of those is my massaging pillow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back