Club Bing thread 4 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='cin84_12']I believe it has the Michael Kors logo lining. It doesn't say 'Bing logo lining' and most designer bags have the maker's logo on the lining. That's actually a pretty nice bag. It's a hobo too. I think they go for over $200. Would make a nice Christmas present.[/QUOTE]

Surely you're right. I looked it up online and the only descriptions I saw said "Natural canvas lining", so I assumed that Bing special ordered theirs since they didn't use the same wording =)

When I asked my wife, she didn't care anyway (what a surprise). She figures that the lining is on the inside anyway, so who cares.

Order
Pilates Aerobic Bands
5lb Mini Contour Weights

And Massage Neck Travel Pillow, should be coming tomorrow.

Nevermind

Last edited by a moderator:
and... server crash. At least I got like 8 games in.

edit: Loaded... now it craps out again.

edit 2: wow... I guess I get points tomorrow morning.

edit 3: right after... it's back and running.

I just got my Logitech remote like an hour or so go and have been setting it up. This thing is awesome. It beats the hell out of the GE Universal remote I had for my TV/VCR/DVD and my crappy Universal Gamer 360 remote.

[quote name='pyoobez']I just got my Logitech remote like an hour or so go and have been setting it up. This thing is awesome. It beats the hell out of the GE Universal remote I had for my TV/VCR/DVD and my crappy Universal Gamer 360 remote.[/QUOTE]
When did you order?

I ordered the Geo. Foreman grill on 5/29 and still haven't gotten it. I wrote to Bada Bing and asked them about it. They replied today with the 120 days reply unless it is back-ordered. So now how much longer must I wait? I could use the points or the grill. If I would have known I would have bought the grill. Instead my burgers have been in the fridge all summer and they ain't looking too good. I have gotten things between 5/29 and now, so I don't think they think I'm a cheat.

So what is the longest anyone has waited?

Does the zune come with cables for output to, say, a car stereo? I've been wondering if I should just grab the cable set from bing as well (ordered the zune 2 days ago).

The Zune only comes with a cable to connect to a USB port for charging and syncing. Did they add the cables again? It was the A/V pack not for connecting to a stereo unless you've got audio in on your car stereo you need either the mini stereo cable or FM transmitter. (Unless those were the 'cables' you are referring to.) You can use the Zune on your 360 (if you have one) with just the USB cable that it comes with. I was hoping to get the car adaptor that they had a while back but they're all out right now. If/when they do come back I'll be all over them, it's been a couple months since they had them, though.

Now, if they add a Zune HD I know what I'm doing for the next month.

[quote name='Redeema']The Zune only comes with a cable to connect to a USB port for charging and syncing. Did they add the cables again? It was the A/V pack not for connecting to a stereo unless you've got audio in on your car stereo you need either the mini stereo cable or FM transmitter. (Unless those were the 'cables' you are referring to.) You can use the Zune on your 360 (if you have one) with just the USB cable that it comes with. I was hoping to get the car adaptor that they had a while back but they're all out right now. If/when they do come back I'll be all over them, it's been a couple months since they had them, though.

Now, if they add a Zune HD I know what I'm doing for the next month.[/QUOTE]
I can almost assure you that they will not be adding the Zune HD. If anything, they will be adding the zunes they just discontinued like the 80GB model.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']When did you order?[/QUOTE]

8/12

[quote name='Bea Foroni']I ordered the Geo. Foreman grill on 5/29 and still haven't gotten it. I wrote to Bada Bing and asked them about it. They replied today with the 120 days reply unless it is back-ordered. So now how much longer must I wait? I could use the points or the grill. If I would have known I would have bought the grill. Instead my burgers have been in the fridge all summer and they ain't looking too good. I have gotten things between 5/29 and now, so I don't think they think I'm a cheat.

So what is the longest anyone has waited?[/QUOTE]

On stuff that's been backordered... insane amounts of time. Well over half a year on the Zune (it's very first appearance) and about that long on the 256mb flash drive (which was worth it, imo since they sent a 1GB that differs from the ones they've offered since and I got it for like 1100 pts or something instead of 2400).

[quote name='pyoobez']8/12

On stuff that's been backordered... insane amounts of time. Well over half a year on the Zune (it's very first appearance) and about that long on the 256mb flash drive (which was worth it, imo since they sent a 1GB that differs from the ones they've offered since and I got it for like 1100 pts or something instead of 2400).[/QUOTE]

Thank you for your time and answer.

Six months, eh? That kind of ruins the summer grilling season.

On the bright side, I'm half-way there.

Anyone out there have experience grilling a turkey?

so it looks like the overall turnaround is about a month on legit accounts on stuff that isnt backordered....is that approximate?

just ordered a 360 controller =) wanna know my estimated time of arrival

[quote name='knotfan123']so it looks like the overall turnaround is about a month on legit accounts on stuff that isnt backordered....is that approximate?

just ordered a 360 controller =) wanna know my estimated time of arrival[/QUOTE]
All of my stuff usually ships 29-to-32 days after I order.

So, if you ordered 9/17 then I would expect it to ship between 10/16 and 10/19.

However, if the prize happens to be backordered on the day your order is submitted for fulfillment (i.e. 29-to-32 days after you place the order), then it will ship in a large 'batch' of that prize at some later date, usually within the 12 week timeframe. Also, they don't start fulfilling back-ordered prizes as soon as it is back in stock, although they will start fulfilling the new orders right on schedule.

[quote name='rickyff7']Order
Pilates Aerobic Bands
5lb Mini Contour Weights

And Massage Neck Travel Pillow, should be coming tomorrow.

Nevermind[/QUOTE]

Are the weights 5 pounds each or 5 pounds total. :D

Just got shipping email on an Office ordered 8/16, expected arrival 9/22.

My buddy got a Zune he ordered 8/11, but didn't get a shipping email. I think he got it 9/16.

[quote name='Bea Foroni']Thank you for your time and answer.

Six months, eh? That kind of ruins the summer grilling season.

On the bright side, I'm half-way there.

Anyone out there have experience grilling a turkey?[/QUOTE]

Well, those delays were more or less exceptions to the rule. Still, I'd give three months for prizes that disappear shortly after their placed up and don't return.

Like I ordered the Electric Blower/Vaccuum and have a feeling it's going to be delayed longer than most of the stuff that seems to average a month.

[quote name='pyoobez']Like I ordered the Electric Blower/Vaccuum and have a feeling it's going to be delayed longer than most of the stuff that seems to average a month.[/QUOTE]
Well, good news for you then. Got my shipping email tonight for mine that was ordered on 8/15.

2.20 lbs9/159/21Ground
1.00 lbs9/159/21Sig. Req.
1.00 lbs9/159/21Ground
0.40 lbs9/159/21Ground

can any one tell me what weights that there all coming to my town

i orders some zune headphones and some controllers :D

[quote name='EchaniDrgn']Just got shipping email on an Office ordered 8/16, expected arrival 9/22.

My buddy got a Zune he ordered 8/11, but didn't get a shipping email. I think he got it 9/16.[/QUOTE]

hey I pmed you with some questions...if you get a chance check it out...

Got shipping confirmation emails for a white 360 controller and a controller for windows tonight. Ordered both 29 days ago, which is pretty standard for me. Of the last 12 prizes I've received, only one took more than 29 days.

Heh, the first night I come back to start playing again the site goes down a few minutes after I start. I'm back for a short while, I need more stuff to sell to purchase a 360.

[quote name='steelsmack']With zero functionality.[/QUOTE]

this....those dingleberries....youd think microsoft would know how to put together technology....oh wait

[quote name='knotfan123']this....those dingleberries....youd think microsoft would know how to put together technology....oh wait[/QUOTE]
Microsoft does, the problem is this isn't Microsoft, it's some two-bit company that does everything for Microsoft regarding Club Bing.

[quote name='koruwa']my gps (ordered 8/7) and habu (ordered 7/23) are still MIA :< anyone else missing these items?[/QUOTE]

A guy at work ordered the GPS 8/7 and got it 9/16. We're in Arizona.

Was this a second account to the same address with the same name? I hope you still get yours, maybe they ran out of GPSs that day...

[quote name='koruwa']my gps (ordered 8/7) and habu (ordered 7/23) are still MIA :< anyone else missing these items?[/QUOTE]

i also ordered a GPS on 8/7 and haven't heard any news on it.

used a new account.

[quote name='RonnieWrecked']i also ordered a GPS on 8/7 and haven't heard any news on it.

used a new account.[/QUOTE]

i ordered on an old account but I have only ordered under one name to one address with no other accounts using this address/name combo.

maybe its just backordered....

[quote name='NickNorman']I ordered the 360 controller for Windows on 8/18/09, and it shipped 9/17/09. It should be here today (Sunday).[/QUOTE]

Um, UPS doesn't deliver on Sundays. Expect it tomorrow.

[quote name='cin84_12']Um, UPS doesn't deliver on Sundays. Expect it tomorrow.[/QUOTE]
Ha, whoops! I saw the arrival scan today, and figured they would deliver it. Forgot what day it was.

just ordered Zoo Tycoon Zoo Keeper Edition, I own regular edition of the game, and thought for how few points the game is it will be worth it for just the expansion packs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back