Club Bing thread 4 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checking...I have 2 accounts with separate addresses...I typically max out both everyday...am I going to get flagged? I've ordered 1 360 controller on each account in the past week. Can I plan on getting them?

[quote name='knotfan123']Just checking...I have 2 accounts with separate addresses...I typically max out both everyday...am I going to get flagged? I've ordered 1 360 controller on each account in the past week. Can I plan on getting them?[/QUOTE]
You should be fine. As long as there is no direct link between the two accounts (same name at the same address), then you are not breaking any specific rules.

Damn, am I screwed? I messed up and ordered a bunch of stuff from 2 separate accounts to the same address...

Guess I'll start over with different accounts and a different address, sigh.

Edit: At this point I should stop using those 2 accounts to get tickets, right?

[quote name='AkariK']Damn, am I screwed? I messed up and ordered a bunch of stuff from 2 separate accounts to the same address...

Guess I'll start over with different accounts and a different address, sigh.

Edit: At this point I should stop using those 2 accounts to get tickets, right?[/QUOTE]

Did you use the same name on both accounts? If not, then you should be in the clear. If you did, then yeah, scratch those tickets off as lost, and don't use that Name/Address combo again.

Meh, I use 5 accounts and order to the same name/same address. I've gotten everything so far, except for zune headphones that I had ordered before, and then tried to reorder to a different address. That was still only about 6 weeks ago, so I haven't given up yet

[quote name='free_willy']Meh, I use 5 accounts and order to the same name/same address. I've gotten everything so far, except for zune headphones that I had ordered before, and then tried to reorder to a different address. That was still only about 6 weeks ago, so I haven't given up yet[/QUOTE]

How long ago did you get your last prize?

I had several accounts flagged (Mine, My Wife's, and a buddy of mine) and the only common thread had to do with same name/address combination.

You might be lucky, but this isn't the only site I've seen people figuring out that same name/address = flagged.

[quote name='EchaniDrgn']How long ago did you get your last prize?
[/QUOTE]

I got the leaf blower last Friday. I ordered it 2 weeks after I resubmitted for the headphones after they were originally rejected as a duplicate -- although it was a different account.

I do have 2 more items ordered on the headphones account that are only a few days old, so I guess maybe I'll know if something happened in a month or so. I wouldn't be upset if my accounts got flagged -- at least it would free up some time for me =)

Last edited by a moderator:
Recently Added:
CB_ORGANICMESSBAG_lg.png
CB_COBYPORTDVD_lg.png
CB_SONYHEADPHONES_lg.png
CB_STAYFITPULSE_lg.png

Though the headphones look nice, I think I'll hold out, and I might get the messenger bag, but that orange color is kinda blegh...

[quote name='killer9']it is kinda hard to sell stuff blazened with bing on da side of it[/QUOTE]
I do believe that is the reason they do it...

You get a 'opened' box, containing merchandise that has been branded by an entity known for giving the said merchandise away for free.

So much for trying to sell it is 'New' on eBay... ;)

[quote name='koruwa']my gps (ordered 8/7) and habu (ordered 7/23) are still MIA :< [/QUOTE]

*update*

got a shipping confirmation for the habu but the gps is still MIA :/
anyone else still waiting on their GPS?

[quote name='koruwa']*update*

got a shipping confirmation for the habu but the gps is still MIA :/
anyone else still waiting on their GPS?[/QUOTE]

still waiting for the gps [ ordered 8/7 - new account ]

i also ordered a pedometer today with the same account but could have been a bad decision [ multiple orders count on flagged accounts - meaning if you order something on a flagged account and don't get it and try to order again on a new account, you won't get it ]

[quote name='muzras']I got mii garden toolz set, lolz anyone else order thiz?
Got it for mah aunt, she luvz to gardenz. ^_^[/QUOTE]you've got to be the most sensitive /b/tard i've ever seen. marry me?

Ordered Zune to an entirely different address last month, set to arrive on the 23.

However, the White 360 Controller ordered on another account and the Digital Timer ordered (on 8/19/09) have not been sent out yet.

I guess its time to clean the accounts and start anew.

[quote name='kaydensmom69']you've got to be the most sensitive /b/tard i've ever seen. marry me?[/QUOTE]
:cry: on being called a /b/tard

lol wut? :lol:

pix 1st z plz ... ... arent u a guy though? :cold: lolz

by chance is your xbox live or psn name the same as your CAG name?
a guy on srk haz teh name SLUTBANGER69, lol great online namez.

do the controllers come with any bing insignia on them? i plan on bringing one into walmart and swapping it for a ps3 controller =P

That guess watch is different from the previous i just ordered its silver lined instead of pink i wonder if i should order another

Blargh, my ISP has been sucking lately and I've been getting a lot of timed out pages when I enter answers. I hope they don't mistake them for me botting or something. :/

[quote name='Redeema']Would love it if they brought that kayak back, but if they don't I'm gunning for the BBQ set. Anyone order/get either of those?[/QUOTE]
Nobody has received the kayak. I ordered two the first day it came out (with two different accounts). A month passed and eagerly anticipating a shipping confirmation email, instead I check my accounts and it turns out clubbing refunded me my points. The other people I asked all say the same thing has happened to them as well.

[quote name='Gabriels']Nobody has received the kayak. I ordered two the first day it came out (with two different accounts). A month passed and eagerly anticipating a shipping confirmation email, instead I check my accounts and it turns out clubbing refunded me my points. The other people I asked all say the same thing has happened to them as well.[/QUOTE]

I don't remember how many tickets I had yesterday, but I don't see the kayak I ordered in my prize list either. What makes me really mad about this is that if they have refunded tickets a week ago I would have had enough for the GPS I really wanted. It's becoming too unpredictable whether you will ever receive a prize or not.

[quote name='Gabriels']Nobody has received the kayak. I ordered two the first day it came out (with two different accounts). A month passed and eagerly anticipating a shipping confirmation email, instead I check my accounts and it turns out clubbing refunded me my points. The other people I asked all say the same thing has happened to them as well.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I guess I'll be gunning for that BBQ Grilling set, I found the exact one on Amazon (under a different brand obviously) and it retails for a good bit, so I'd be getting my tickets worth. Only 4k more to go. Just hope it doesn't disappear on me, even though I won't be able to use it this year anyway after it ships in two months.

on the double ticket days do you have to play twice as much or are you given 2x the points? like do you get 50 points per play on flexicon or what

[quote name='knotfan123']on the double ticket days do you have to play twice as much or are you given 2x the points? like do you get 50 points per play on flexicon or what[/QUOTE]

You play the same amount, but are given 2x the points.

[quote name='cin84_12']You play the same amount, but are given 2x the points.[/QUOTE]

ok sweet...that makes it much easier

[quote name='cin84_12']You play the same amount, but are given 2x the points.[/QUOTE]

Just so you know, you won't get the double points immediately -- so you won't see it while you're playing. What normally happens is they will credit your "bonus" points a day or 2 later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back