Club Bing thread 4 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='MrDenny']If the max tickets is 1000 on double ticket day, does that mean we only should play until we get 500 tickets?[/QUOTE]
Back, a couple pages ago... http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6326221#post6326221

You do NOT get double the tickets per game today...
You do NOT get to play twice as many games today...
You are limited to the normal number of tickets today, just like any other day...

So, at the end of the day, the max tickets you will be able to get is 1024...

However, sometime later in the week, you will get the bonus tickets credited to your account. And, they appear as a separate line item (i.e. they do not show up as tickets earned in the various games you may have played). The maximum number of bonus tickets you will get is 1000.

So, if you earn 500 tx today, you will get 500 bonus tx...

If you earn 1024 tx today (or even over 9000 tx), you will get 1000 bonus tx.

[quote name='A Gamer']
If you earn 1024 tx today (or even over 9000 tx), you will get 1000 bonus tx.[/QUOTE]

What? 9000!

I hope no one maxes 9 accounts on a daily basis.

[quote name='A Gamer']So, if you earn 500 tx today, you will get 500 bonus tx...

If you earn 1024 tx today (or even over 9000 tx), you will get 1000 bonus tx.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='mewcurano']What? 9000!

I hope no one maxes 9 accounts on a daily basis.[/QUOTE]

9 accounts?! Now THAT is dedication. :applause:

I'm sure someone somewhere IS actually doing 9 accounts daily. :lol:

Anyway, today I maxed out all four of my accounts for Double Tickes day. YAY! Haven't done all four back to back in a while. Seeing those extra tickets will be SO worth it.

Some misinformation is being handed out! For example, I live in california which puts me 7 hours behind Microsoft Bing time, my Monday started at 5pm Sunday afternoon, and any tickets I earned between that time, and 5pm Monday willl count torward the bonus tickets. If you live on the east coast, your playing day would have started at 8pm sunday evening, and run until 8pm Monday evening which is now over. Other time zones can figure their playing day start times easily by the info above. As I said, my 24 hour play period starts and ends at 5pm every day due to daylight savings, when the clocks go back, it will be 4pm to 4pm. Hope that helps

[quote name='Tuberocity']Some misinformation is being handed out! For example, I live in california which puts me 7 hours behind Microsoft Bing time, my Monday started at 5pm Sunday afternoon, and any tickets I earned between that time, and 5pm Monday willl count torward the bonus tickets. If you live on the east coast, your playing day would have started at 8pm sunday evening, and run until 8pm Monday evening which is now over. Other time zones can figure their playing day start times easily by the info above. As I said, my 24 hour play period starts and ends at 5pm every day due to daylight savings, when the clocks go back, it will be 4pm to 4pm. Hope that helps[/QUOTE]

Sorry to break it to you, but this has not been the case the last two double ticket days, and I doubt it is the case now. Double ticket day goes midnight to midnight even though the 'Club Bing day' goes from 8pm EDT to 8pm EDT. You cannot earn more than 1000 bonus tickets regardless of how many you earn during that time however.

I meant on a single account...

As in get 1024 before the reset, and then 1024 after the reset, plus 50 for signing up and allow them to install their carp, etc. The over 9000 may have been a slight exaggeration.

No matter what people may try, the maximum bonus tickets awarded will be 1000 to each account.

But, if you did max out 9 accounts, you would get the max bonus for each of them... ;)

[quote name='kvadair']Sorry to break it to you, but this has not been the case the last two double ticket days, and I doubt it is the case now. Double ticket day goes midnight to midnight even though the 'Club Bing day' goes from 8pm EDT to 8pm EDT. You cannot earn more than 1000 bonus tickets regardless of how many you earn during that time however.[/QUOTE]
I am fairly certain it ended at the reset today. So, unless you happen to be living in Greenwich (i.e. GMT/UTC is the time zone where CB resets at midnight), then it is likely not going to be midnight-to-midnight for you. And, it has been my experience that it was based on a reset-to-reset in the past, as well. I will know for sure in a couple days, since I was unable to complete all of my accounts before the reset, but was able to complete it long before midnight (anywhere in the US). So, if I get 1000 bonus tickets on all of them, then it will confirm it isn't based on the reset.

[quote name='kvadair']Yes, once once upon a time you could get 2048 bonus tickets on double point day by playing 1024 tickets both before and after the reset. Starting last time they capped it at 1000 bonus tickets total (may have been 1024, I don't remember). Note that the CB day currently runs 8pm-8pm EDT however the 'double ticket day' runs 12am-12am EDT. You are capped at a maximum of 1000 (or maybe 1024) bonus tickets however.[/QUOTE]

so the double tickets only count for the games we played from last night till tonight? wierd I figured they would of went by the reset days but then that would of made no sense

It will be interesting to find out the true time frame, and see which answer is correct so please do post your outcome A Gamer. I read everything there is to read under help on the Bing site, and that is what I based my answer on. It would be strange for Microsoft to change the time frame for earning your tickets on just double ticket day, but one of us is right, and we all need to know the actual time frame for future reference. In any case, I'm good, got mine between 9-11am, and would be very po'd ( many will be ) if Kvadair is right, and I had played during the wrong hours. Thanks for the heads up Kvadair if your info turns out be be correct. Would hate to miss that extra 1000 tickets next time around. lol

Put my logic hat on, and am now convinced the time frame for double ticket day is in fact the same as any other day, your normal reset to reset time frame applies. The email sent by Bing said from 12am to 12am UTC time which is the same as every other day. I am 7 hours behind UTC time which puts me at a 5pm to 5pm reset as I stated above. I'll be surprised if this is incorrect, and will be happy to eat my words if it is! lol

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Tuberocity']Put my logic hat on, and am now convinced the time frame for double ticket day is in fact the same as any other day, your normal reset to reset time frame applies. The email sent by Bing said from 12am to 12am UTC time which is the same as every other day. I am 7 hours behind UTC time which puts me at a 5pm to 5pm reset as I stated above. I'll be surprised if this is incorrect, and will be happy to eat my words if it is! lol[/QUOTE]

I guess if the email said it was 12-12UTC then it is likely true. That is a change however, as two double ticket days ago I got 2000 bonus tickets by playing before and after the reset which would only be possible if the double ticket day was different from the club day. Last time they capped the bonus tickets at 1000 so it was harder to tell, but I am pretty sure you still had midnight to midnight to earn them. I didn't check the email this time, I guess they changed the terms.

[quote name='kaydensmom69']know your memes! http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/its-over-9000

you need to learn it seeing as how this is the most epic of all memes, thanks to the duping of oprah by 4chan. you'll have to youtube that one on your own, but it is quite hilarious.[/QUOTE]

As a poster on both 4chan and gaf, I approve this message :) It was HILARIOUS when Oprah said it, i was in tears.

I ordered the Geo. Foreman Grill on 5/29/09 and it finally came today. I was hoping to use it this past summer, but...

It came on time re UPS. It is nice enough and is good condition with the Bing logo on the box.

The only problem was I had to sign for it, and of course it comes when I'm in the shower. The delivery guy even waited for me to put on some clothes.

Another quality prize from Mr Softee. Yea!

[quote name='knotfan123']i want my stuff dammit....i also wanna get scene it 2? is it worth it?[/QUOTE]

I picked up Scene It 2 so I'll say...

It's fun if you're a movie buff or have friends over or are an achivement whore. Although, if you're playing by yourself, you need to rig up a secondary control and just answer once or twice with it

EDIT: Oh, and even if you don't like it... it has decent trade-in as most gamestops will take the buzzers for $4. Not sure what the game itself is going there... I traded it to to amazon but they dropped the price from $9-ish to something like $5-ish.

[quote name='YouDummy']Hamilton Beach Food Processor is on the prize list for 7,850 tickets[/QUOTE]

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']It beat out the slow cooker!? :([/QUOTE]

Yes...sadly. :cry:

Also, the 1000 bonus tickets were just added to each of my four accounts.

I got the black wireless controller yesterday (28th) from ups.

Ordered it 8/26 and got a shipping confirmation last friday.

Also nice to see us get the bonus points so fast. Only earned 625 though. Im too lazy to earn the full 1000 for the 1 account I run lol

and i can confirm that if you did the bonus ticket day within the usual hours you get the 1000 bonus tickets...i did an account sunday night and got 1000 bonus tickets that way

any one get teh processorz yet?

did not know it was $30

how are they gonna give a $50 wireless 360 controller for 4500 tix yet charge 7850 tix fer a $30 food processorz. :whistle2:?

any football fanz? how is teh mini football? my little cousin might enjoy it. :D

Bonus tickets are messed up...

I even got 3000 on one of my accounts??? And no way to account for it. I max that account every day from about 11am to 3pm (maybe a little later if I get distracted). No different this week. So, no issues regarding time overlaps. I only got 1000 tx no matter how you look at it, either reset-to-reset or time-of-day, and yet managed to get an extra 2000 bonus tx, on top of the expected 1000 bonus tx???

Also, only got 100 on one account??? Which is the account I played for 100 tx before the reset, and then 900 after the reset. So, in this case it made sense. Based on this account, and people that got bonus tx from accounts that were max'd Sunday night, I believe it is supposed to be reset to reset...

But based on the extra 3k bonus tx on that one account, I can see why people are probably confused as to what actually happens.

It will be interesting to see if they take those back...

[quote name='muzras']any one get teh processorz yet?[/QUOTE]
Since it was added today, I would say we won't know till sometime near the end of October...
Unless someone already happens to have one, or is going to buy one between now and then.

[quote name='muzras']any football fanz? how is teh mini football? my little cousin might enjoy it. :D[/QUOTE]
Was added to the site on 9/21, so again, won't know how it is till sometime in October.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bonus tickets are definitely messed up. I got 2,000 bonus tickets on the two accounts I played yesterday meaning I got 3,000 tickets for each account.

Hey KingFaiz, long time no see. I was wondering if you could post that cheat sheet that shows a prizes name and weight. I need to cross reference what might be coming my way.

It's not very updated, so it won't have the newest prizes that are coming in.

Code:
0.10 to 0.20        USB Swivel Drive                                Ground
0.21 to 0.60 lbs    Zune Premium Earbuds                        Ground
0.40 lbs              Forza 2 for Xbox 360                           Ground
0.40 lbs              Gears of War for Xbox 360                    Ground
0.60 lbs              2.5” Portable Hard Drive 160gig              Sig. Req.
0.76 to 0.90 lbs    Flight Simulator X Deluxe Win32             Ground
0.80 lbs              CamelBak Better Bottle                         Ground
0.80 lbs              Kitchen Timer                                     Ground
0.80 lbs              Bliss Tried and Blue Travel Kit                Ground
0.80 to 0.93 lbs    Rhythm Sound Bag                              Ground
0.80 to 1.00 lbs    Xbox 360 Wireless Controller Black         Sig. Req.
0.80 to 1.20 lbs    Xbox 360 Wireless Controller White        Sig. Req.
0.91- 1.30            Beach Towel                                      Ground
0.96 lbs              Zune Car Pack                                    Ground
1.00 to 1.20 lbs    Vista Ultimate/Vista Home/Office           Sig. Req.
1.00 to 1.20 lbs    Xbox 360 Controller for Windows            Sig. Req.
1.42 to 1.80 lbs    Microsoft ZUNE 30GB                           Sig. Req.
1.7 to 1.8 lbs        Intellimouse                                        Ground
1.80 lbs               Habu Gaming Mouse                            Ground
1.87 lbs               Everlast Wobble Board                         Ground
2.5 lbs                  2-Way Radios                                     Ground
2.61 lbs               SceneIt? for Xbox 360                         Ground
2.7                     Ogio Bags                                          Ground
2.9 lbs                GPS                                                  Sig. Req.
2.94 to 3.00 lbs    Food Network Favorites                        Ground
4.70 lbs              Coleman Woodsman Chair                      Sig. Req.
5.20 lbs              Black and Decker Drill Set                      Ground
5.70 lbs              Wireless Laser 6000 Desktop V2              Sig. Req.
6.60 to 6.70 lbs    Scooter                                              Sig. Req.
5.80 to 6.10 lbs    George Forman Grill                              Sig. Req.
6.70 lbs               DVD Player                                         Sig. Req. 
12.6                   BBQ Grill Set                                        Sig. Req.   
15.00 lbs             Xbox 360 System (20 gig)                     Sig. Req.
17.00 lbs             Tent                                                Sig. Req.

[quote name='A Gamer']

Since it was added today, I would say we won't know till sometime near the end of October...
Unless someone already happens to have one, or is going to buy one between now and then.

Was added to the site on 9/21, so again, won't know how it is till sometime in October.[/QUOTE]

Oh did not know about teh footballz wuz only out such a short time.

As for teh processorz, I know people did not get it yet, just wuz wondering if anyone took teh plunge to orderz it?

I wuz moar of a fanz of teh slow cookerz. ^_^

Were majority of CAGz wanting slow cookerz of food processorz?

[quote name='kaydensmom69']know your memes! http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/its-over-9000

you need to learn it seeing as how this is the most epic of all memes, thanks to the duping of oprah by 4chan. you'll have to youtube that one on your own, but it is quite hilarious.[/QUOTE]

I'm familiar with that meme, I think the origional lines were:

Nappa: Vegeta, whats his power level?

Vegeta: Its over 9000!

Nappa: What? 9000!

No one got my continued reference to that meme :cry:

On topic: I logged on today and I have my extra 1000 points added!

I did 3 accounts during the bonus day, one account is up 3,000 bonus points, and the other two have 0. I should have received a total of 2400 bonus points spread over the 3 accounts, looks like I'm gonna make a new account to do daily until this all gets figured out.

I ordered the Hamilton Beach Food Processor this morning. The 1 GIG USB Swivel Drive that I ordered on 8/29/2009 should be here tomorrow.

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']It's not very updated, so it won't have the newest prizes that are coming in.

Code:
0.10 to 0.20        USB Swivel Drive                                Ground
0.21 to 0.60 lbs    Zune Premium Earbuds                        Ground
0.40 lbs              Forza 2 for Xbox 360                           Ground
0.40 lbs              Gears of War for Xbox 360                    Ground
0.60 lbs              2.5” Portable Hard Drive 160gig              Sig. Req.
0.76 to 0.90 lbs    Flight Simulator X Deluxe Win32             Ground
0.80 lbs              CamelBak Better Bottle                         Ground
0.80 lbs              Kitchen Timer                                     Ground
0.80 lbs              Bliss Tried and Blue Travel Kit                Ground
0.80 to 0.93 lbs    Rhythm Sound Bag                              Ground
0.80 to 1.00 lbs    Xbox 360 Wireless Controller Black         Sig. Req.
0.80 to 1.20 lbs    Xbox 360 Wireless Controller White        Sig. Req.
0.91- 1.30            Beach Towel                                      Ground
0.96 lbs              Zune Car Pack                                    Ground
1.00 to 1.20 lbs    Vista Ultimate/Vista Home/Office           Sig. Req.
1.00 to 1.20 lbs    Xbox 360 Controller for Windows            Sig. Req.
1.42 to 1.80 lbs    Microsoft ZUNE 30GB                           Sig. Req.
1.7 to 1.8 lbs        Intellimouse                                        Ground
1.80 lbs               Habu Gaming Mouse                            Ground
1.87 lbs               Everlast Wobble Board                         Ground
2.5 lbs                  2-Way Radios                                     Ground
2.61 lbs               SceneIt? for Xbox 360                         Ground
2.7                     Ogio Bags                                          Ground
2.9 lbs                GPS                                                  Sig. Req.
2.94 to 3.00 lbs    Food Network Favorites                        Ground
4.70 lbs              Coleman Woodsman Chair                      Sig. Req.
5.20 lbs              Black and Decker Drill Set                      Ground
5.70 lbs              Wireless Laser 6000 Desktop V2              Sig. Req.
6.60 to 6.70 lbs    Scooter                                              Sig. Req.
5.80 to 6.10 lbs    George Forman Grill                              Sig. Req.
6.70 lbs               DVD Player                                         Sig. Req. 
12.6                   BBQ Grill Set                                        Sig. Req.   
15.00 lbs             Xbox 360 System (20 gig)                     Sig. Req.
17.00 lbs             Tent                                                Sig. Req.
[/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot.

Got a windows controller today, completely forgot about it coming and thought it might have been my Windows 7 launch party stuff early.

Oh shi...

They took back my extra bonus tickets... :cry:

Not sure exactly when they removed them, but I do know I only net'd 19 tickets on the account I max'd yesterday. Ugh!

Also, they left the 'erroneous' bonus ticket line amount, so if I do the math (total ticket minus tickets used to redeem prizes) I end up with 1000 tickets missing? Course, since they don't show the ticket amount for redeemed prizes on the site, it is not totally obvious.

[quote name='A Gamer']Oh shi...

They took back my extra bonus tickets... :cry:

Not sure exactly when they removed them, but I do know I only net'd 19 tickets on the account I max'd yesterday. Ugh!

Also, they left the 'erroneous' bonus ticket line amount, so if I do the math (total ticket minus tickets used to redeem prizes) I end up with 1000 tickets missing? Course, since they don't show the ticket amount for redeemed prizes on the site, it is not totally obvious.[/QUOTE]

Same thing happened to mine.

^ Mine too, I'm glad its been corrected now rather than me try to get the Food Processor and it screwing up then. :) 2 more days i hope it lasts.

My Xbox 360 controller for PC just arrived today !! (finally). Just to let everyone know, I ordered on the 28th of September (from a 100% legitimate account), and never received any tracking number. Now I wait on my other 3 prizes :). Thanks to everyone who helped me out on the forums.

They took back not only bonus tickets that they added too many, but also all the tickets 1,000 that I should have earned on that day as well for playing.

I got too many bonus points, as well, but I already used the points to order a 360 controller. I hope that won't be a problem. I only play on one completely legit account.

[quote name='Mexic4n_Jésus']My Xbox 360 controller for PC just arrived today !! (finally). Just to let everyone know, I ordered on the 28th of September (from a 100% legitimate account)[/QUOTE]
It only took 3 days?? Wow! I hope mine is that fast...if it is, I'd be getting it on Saturday...

I have a question about 1000 tickets per day.

Is that per calendar day or per 24 hour time period?

I stopped playing about 10 pm CST last night and it won't let me play again.

Just curious if anyone else has experienced this ?

[quote name='Slappybob']I have a question about 1000 tickets per day.

Is that per calendar day or per 24 hour time period?

I stopped playing about 10 pm CST last night and it won't let me play again.

Just curious if anyone else has experienced this ?[/QUOTE]
Currently a new day starts at 8 PM EST (adjust if necessary to where ever you live).

[quote name='Mexic4n_Jésus']My Xbox 360 controller for PC just arrived today !! (finally). Just to let everyone know, I ordered on the 28th of September (from a 100% legitimate account), and never received any tracking number. Now I wait on my other 3 prizes :). Thanks to everyone who helped me out on the forums.[/QUOTE]

You mean 28th of August right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back