Club Bing thread 4 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, I was such in rush to post, that error slipped pass me. Let me correct everyone, It was the 28th of August that I ordered my prizes. 3 days ?, :D...I wish they delivered that fast.

hoping one of those prizes on CBX is my black 360 controller...:cry: only, I know it's prob not cause I only ordered 9/13. Local co-op gaming will have to wait a little while more!

[quote name='A Gamer']Oh shi...

They took back my extra bonus tickets... :cry:

Not sure exactly when they removed them, but I do know I only net'd 19 tickets on the account I max'd yesterday. Ugh!

Also, they left the 'erroneous' bonus ticket line amount, so if I do the math (total ticket minus tickets used to redeem prizes) I end up with 1000 tickets missing? Course, since they don't show the ticket amount for redeemed prizes on the site, it is not totally obvious.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='cin84_12']Same thing happened to mine.[/QUOTE]

Weird. My second account originally had 1000 bonus tickets, but yesterday it changed to 2000. Checked it again five minutes ago and it's still "bonus tickets: 2,000". My three other accounts got 1,000 tickets added with no problem, but the second account got an extra 1,000 a day later--yesterday (and I maxed out to 1024 tickets for all four accounts Monday).

I had planned on ordering something next week on my second account. Should I wait for it to be "bonus tickets: 1,000" again or not?

[quote name='Slappybob']I have a question about 1000 tickets per day.

Is that per calendar day or per 24 hour time period?

I stopped playing about 10 pm CST last night and it won't let me play again.

Just curious if anyone else has experienced this ?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Currently a new day starts at 8 PM EST (adjust if necessary to where ever you live).[/QUOTE]

Yep, currently:

5 PM Pacific
6 PM Mountain
7 PM Central
8 PM Eastern

Daylight Savings Time ends on November 1st, so subtract an hour from the times above when that happens. :D

[quote name='rickyff7']Which one should i get? ZUNE 30GB or Windows Vista Ultimate?[/QUOTE]

Do you want a Zune or do you want Vista? Pick which you want and order it. If you're looking to resell, Vista will get you more money and requiures fewer points, so get that.

[quote name='louiedog']Do you want a Zune or do you want Vista? Pick which you want and order it. If you're looking to resell, Vista will get you more money and requiures fewer points, so get that.[/QUOTE]

Well im going to resell it, so vista it is. Thanks

Damn I was just about to get on and play but the sites down for maitenence. Hopefully this means they are gonna add some new shit or slash some ticket prices for some of the stuff thats not moving.

[quote name='rickyff7']Well im going to resell it, so vista it is. Thanks[/QUOTE]

The resell price is going to drop since vista is coming out soon and by the time you get vista, windows 7 is out.

[quote name='uEih']The resell price is going to drop since vista is coming out soon and by the time you get vista, windows 7 is out.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but Windows 7 Ultimate cost $319 and no one buys Zune 30gb. Other stuff from club bing, are already Redeemed what i need.

I got my Bing Flash Drive today. Same addy as the club.live Flash Drive, in case anyone needed more proof. I got the Bing mp3 speaker thing a day or so before.

Looks like they're steadily on a one month-ish turn around.

Ordered 2 of the North Face backpacks (on 8/26?). One arrived at my gf's place on Wednesday and mine arrived yesterday. These are some sweet backpacks! :) $90 MSRP!

I just saw the email from Club Bing saying that my bonus tickets have been added. I checked my account, and I haven't gotten any bonus points. I don't do any funny business on this site, I only use one legitimate account.

This is the first time I've played LSC / Bing in a long time, and I maxed out the full 1,000 just for the sake of double points day. I'm gonna be mad if they don't fix it.

this sucks...theres new flexicon puzzles and they arent on the anagramsolved site...as far as i know there isnt a way to bypass this

Well, so far I've loved this. I only use 1 account also, no funny business. I first ordered the net ball game for cheap just to see if it worked and I got it in the mail a couple of weeks ago. Then last week I got my Logitech Harmony and I've got a Wireless XBOX controller for Windows should be arriving today. Ordered food processor, some shirts and an XBOX game. Hoping they bring back the GPS thing for the car. I've been very happy with this site and love the freebies for about an hour's work for 1000 points. Can't complain at all.

[quote name='blissskr']Got black controller today ordered 8/31[/QUOTE]

Nice, I hope I get mine soon I order 9/3. I'm waiting for a 360 bundle to come back up I have like 55,000 points XD

Just did my first redeeming of my tickets. Got the Scene it 2 game for Xbox. I will let ya'll know when i get it in. Because i know your waiting to hear that :D

Got that crappy intel explorer mouse that is up for 4000 tickets. Not too bad, but it's no habu by a long shot. This was ordered to the same address, different name on 5th account.

Hey everyone !, I came to announce that all my remaining prizes have finally arrived today.

x1 Microsoft Xbox 360 controller for PC

x1 Logitech 510 Universal Remote

x1 IntelliMouse Explorer

x1 Kitchen Aid Digital Timer

as it turns out, Microsoft did in fact send me delivery information, I just didn't check my email.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Mexic4n_Jésus']Hey everyone !, I came to announce that all my reaming prizes have finally arrived today.

x1 Microsoft Xbox 360 controller for PC

x1 Logitech 510 Universal Remote

x1 IntelliMouse Explorer

x1 Kitchen Aid Digital Timer

as it turns out, Microsoft did in fact send me delivery information, I just didn't check my email.[/QUOTE]

When did you redeem your points? what was the turn around time?

and hey congrats looks like you got a good load there! :)

I ordered all my prizes on the 28th of August, and recieved all my items between the 1st and 2nd of October. So the total turn around time for me was like just a little bit over 4 weeks, but hey, can't beat
iconfree.gif
.99, also thanks a lot for the congrats.

Wow. Never even seen this thread before for some reason. I think I could be logging in a lot of hours gathering points. At 1000 per day, you could get pretty much anything decent within a couple days. :shock: :bouncy:

There's always a chance, especially with all these new SKUs coming out, they might put some older ones up for us to redeem, or maybe one of the new ones, who knows?

Does anybody know what the model number is for the Sony noise canceling headphones, I know that they have the Bing Insignia on them but I just wanted to read up on a comparable set to see how good they are. If anyone knows, let me know.

[quote name='TheRobReport']Do the Bing Cards come VIA Ups too? If so that is kind of silly and I already regret ordering them[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure someone said that they come USPS, but it takes about 1-3 weeks longer.

Yikes, that sure does suck, because I just ordered them a few days ago, myself...

Oh well, it's not like I'm in a big hurry to get them either, I can prolong the 1 month wait to two months, no biggie... lol

[quote name='blair2100']Does anybody know what the model number is for the Sony noise canceling headphones, I know that they have the Bing Insignia on them but I just wanted to read up on a comparable set to see how good they are. If anyone knows, let me know.[/QUOTE]

Look on Amazon and they have what appears to be the same pair. The nom is:Sony MDRNC7/BLK Noise Canceling on-ear headphones (Black)

OK?

[quote name='TheRobReport']Do the Bing Cards come VIA Ups too? If so that is kind of silly and I already regret ordering them[/QUOTE]

I just got a confirmation for mine the other day. Ordered them 8/28 and they're coming in the regular USPS mail.

The good thing is that this means I can go back to ordering stuff to my home address after it got flagged back in June. Just wanted to test it with a small prize to see.

Apologies if this has been asked before. I ordered an Xbox360 on 7/21/2009 and shortly after I ordered it it disappeared from the available prizes. I also ordered 2 Xbox games 1 week before the Xbox. I got the games about 5 weeks after I ordered them, but have heard nothing about the Xbox yet. Anyone have any ideas as to when this is likely to ship.

I have only 1 account and have always recieved my prizes in the past.

I still haven't received my bonus tickets from double ticket day. Still waiting on a reply to the email I sent them. Is anyone else having this problem?

[quote name='scareg']Apologies if this has been asked before. I ordered an Xbox360 on 7/21/2009 and shortly after I ordered it it disappeared from the available prizes. I also ordered 2 Xbox games 1 week before the Xbox. I got the games about 5 weeks after I ordered them, but have heard nothing about the Xbox yet. Anyone have any ideas as to when this is likely to ship.

I have only 1 account and have always recieved my prizes in the past.[/QUOTE]
I believe the consoles are currently back-ordered. They have not shipped a console since end of August. If you don't get your console 12 weeks after ordering, and you email them asking where it is, then there is the possibility that they will just credit you the tickets back to your account.

Wow the new timing on spelling bee sucks used to only pop captchas once in awhile now if I type regular speed I get them all the time.

[quote name='killer9']Have they added more chik spelling bee and word slugger puzzles i can go over 28k tickets now?[/QUOTE]

I have 32k on Chicktionary right now.

I have a question about the original post in the 3rd thread. I just wanted to make sure the final sentence is still valid because I didn't see it in the original post of thread number 4. Could someone answer this for me? Thanks.

"Need Help?

The Sites all CAGers use is Anagramssolved

http://www.anagramssolved.com/flexicon-solutions.html

This site has answers for pretty much every game on the site.

Can I be banned for using that site?
No you cannot. Since you still manually have to enter the search, LSC will still get a search off you and will still reccieve a search off it, so they will not care. The only way you can get banned is if you use a bot, which will result in your account being zeroed. Even using the autotyper function for Flexicon on anagramssolved is okay to use."

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back