Club Bing thread 4 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='mrmagoo1974']Ok people i just want to make double sure of something here. Its actually been a few months since i did anything with bing whether its ordering things or earning tickets. I have my 1st account which is the ONLY account I have EVER ordered anything on (see my sig) I have a number 2 account with WELL over 100,000 tix that i never did anything with and a 3rd account with probally around 60000 or 70000 tix which again i never ordered anything on. My first account (the only one i ever did any ordering on) only has about 25000 tix left. I would like to order some of those water bottles. What i used to do is order to 2 seperate addresses on that 1 account (home and work) can i still do that? I know there has been some goofy changes lately with people getting accounts flagged. Also I really really want tha camcorder so i am FINALLY going to have to dip into account #2. Can i still order to my home with account #2 as long as i alter my name? Instead of addressing it as TIM and my last name, what if i put T. and my last name and the SAME address? Or just to be on the safe side should I just send everything from account #2 to a friends house? Even though i have not been very active here in the last few months I still followed the thread somewhat and read many of the horror stories, so you guys have got me spooked : ) Thanks guys for any advice you can give.

Tim[/QUOTE]

First acct is dead dont use it yes u can use same address use different names like a brothers or sisters or moms name thats what i do diff last name to

[quote name='killer9']First acct is dead dont use it[/QUOTE]

huh? please explain. I cant use it?

I wanted to snag a couple of those water bottles off that account then get the camcorder on another one, is this going to get me flagged? Thanks "killer"

you ordered to 2 different addresses that is no longer allowed that acct might be flagged of course u could try but i would not if you really want those bottles

[quote name='killer9']you ordered to 2 different addresses that is no longer allowed that acct might be flagged of course u could try but i would not if you really want those bottles[/QUOTE]

so now its just ONE ACCOUNT ONE ADDRESS no exceptions? Dang.....Ok thanks man.

[quote name='killer9']yes u need multiple accts with diff names to order to the same address[/QUOTE]

Thanks Killer for all your help. I ended up busting into that second account and sending the camcorder and 1 of each of those water bottles to a friends house with HIS name on it. Also i went to snag a couple of those water bottles on account #1 to send them to my house and a tax warning thing came up telling me that I was going to exceed 600.00 for the year with that order (which to be honest with you I think i FAR exceeded that before that order) and they wanted tax Id's ect ect, so I just backed out. I will wait till 2010 before i touch that account again....LOL

[quote name='mrmagoo1974']huh? please explain. I cant use it?

I wanted to snag a couple of those water bottles off that account then get the camcorder on another one, is this going to get me flagged? Thanks "killer"[/QUOTE]
Um, hm. I'm not sure why Killer is assuming that you're first account is flagged, unless he's just joking around, I see no reason why it would be.

Shit! The only account that has enough tickets gets the tax form message when I try to order. Guess I'll try my other account that I think may be flagged. Oh well worth a shot.

[quote name='mrmagoo1974'] Also i went to snag a couple of those water bottles on account #1 to send them to my house and a tax warning thing came up telling me that I was going to exceed 600.00 for the year with that order (which to be honest with you I think i FAR exceeded that before that order) and they wanted tax Id's ect ect, so I just backed out. I will wait till 2010 before i touch that account again....LOL[/QUOTE]

Haha, yeah. That's another new thing they started to instate a few weeks ago.

that camcorder looks damn good...ganna spend a lot of my points next week...here's to hoping they don't pull the damn thing :)

yay...got 2 shipping emails for my 2 controllers...one will be here tomorrow the other thursday

also i ordered the BBQ Grill set after pondering for a while...can anyone confirm it's quality?

[quote name='nwafan20']Does anyone have any guess if they will put the Xbox 360 back up? That's what i'm saving up for.[/QUOTE]

Hopefully soon. I've got 60k in an account right now and I'm keeping it going in case they bring it back at a higher price.

^^ Can't you guys just order the camcorder and sell that for around 200$ and buy a new xbox arcade? It'll probably be cheaper and better for the little bit more work you put in.

[quote name='uEih']^^ Can't you guys just order the camcorder and sell that for around 200$ and buy a new xbox arcade? It'll probably be cheaper and better for the little bit more work you put in.[/QUOTE]
I second that.

The 3 consoles I got from LSC/Bing were all refurbs from 2006. Way too many tickets for a box that is liable to RRoD any day. A couple people in the forums even got consoles with European power supplies (and not sure if they ever got it straightened out).

You are much better off getting other prizes (camcorder, remote, controllers, etc), selling them on eBay/Amazon and the buying a new console.

Note that it does not appear that the camcorder is 'branded' with the Bing logo, so it may even be sealed when you get it (i.e. you can sell it as "new") -- unlike some of the other recent big-ticket prizes that had been opened and 'branded' (GPS, tent, backpacks, etc).

^ I was thinking about ordering and selling the camcorder but im figuring out if i can at least get 200$ with it first and if its branded. Why do you think it's not?

[quote name='uEih']^ I was thinking about ordering and selling the camcorder but im figuring out if i can at least get 200$ with it first and if its branded. Why do you think it's not?[/QUOTE]

He says that it's not logo'd because:

1. the photo doesn't show it branded
2. the description doesn't say it is branded

If you look at the descriptions for the headphones, waffle maker, water bottles, grill set, etc.; they all say "Logo'd with Bing insignia". It's also said it for the tent, GPS unit, recon backpack as well other things.

lol, though they have put up two Sony products already (headphones/camcorder), I don't think they're going to put up they're number 1 competitor when it comes to gaming. XD

[quote name='killer9']i was one that got a european power supply they said i could return it but i had sold the 20gb hd already so im stuck with it[/QUOTE]
other than the power supply, the actual console is NTSC-U right? I wouldn't mind taking it off your hands then :p

WOW! I JUST found out that Bing added a camcorder, and you guys knew two days ago. :lol: I'm 23,000 tickets away, so hopefully it stays up for a month.

On a sad note, Vista Home Premium AND Ultimate are gone again. :cry: Hopefully, everyone who wanted one got a copy. Maybe they'll bring it back again?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='FreeStuffFan85']
On a sad note, Vista Home Premium AND Ultimate are gone again. :cry: Hopefully, everyone who wanted one got a copy. Maybe they'll bring it back again?[/QUOTE]

C'mon Windows 7!!!! :bouncy:
lol wouldn't that be cool?

[quote name='koruwa']other than the power supply, the actual console is NTSC-U right? I wouldn't mind taking it off your hands then :p[/QUOTE]

Honestly i dont know if it is because they told me just changing the power supply wouldnt resolve the problem

[quote name='uEih']^ I was thinking about ordering and selling the camcorder but im figuring out if i can at least get 200$ with it first and if its branded. Why do you think it's not?[/QUOTE]
It is normally clearly indicated when an item has been 'branded'. Have a look at the waffle maker description for an example.

Edit: oops... didn't realize there was another page of new posts. Ugh!

The reason why I wish they would put up the 360 is I really don't feel like going through the hassle of putting it on Ebay, shipping it, etc. I would rather just order the 360 from Bing and be done with it. Plus, there is no guarantee that I will even get 200 bucks from the camera.

[quote name='nwafan20']The reason why I wish they would put up the 360 is I really don't feel like going through the hassle of putting it on Ebay, shipping it, etc. I would rather just order the 360 from Bing and be done with it. Plus, there is no guarantee that I will even get 200 bucks from the camera.[/QUOTE]

It's just a better route in the end because if your bing xbox red ring, then that's the end of that. But if you buy a new one with the money from reselling items you'll have a brand new xbox.

[quote name='uEih']It's just a better route in the end because if your bing xbox red ring, then that's the end of that. But if you buy a new one with the money from reselling items you'll have a brand new xbox.[/QUOTE]

actually, i've heard that if you show proof of purchase (in this case a shipping email or whatever), they give you a year warranty for the box

well this is awesome...my girlfriend gave me the wrong address for her account and i have 3 prizes that havent shipped yet...i contacted bing to change addresses...think they'll let me?

fuck..............they wont change the address but since i put the wrong one the address doesnt exist so it's going to be shipped back to bing and they are going to re-issue me tickets...so it's not all bad i guess just frustrating

yet another update...i got to schedule a pickup so i should be getting it next week...quite the series of events

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']What weighs 10.8 pounds? The weights? If so they are mine![/QUOTE]

Yes, I got mine earlier this week. The small UPS box they sent it in was practically destroyed from the weight. As soon as I pulled the retail box for the weights out of it, they fell completely through it back into the UPS box. Hope they're not all packed/handled so poorly, or anyone ordering in Maine may not get them.

edit: I realize that doesn't make much sense. I forgot a sentence.

*ahem*

I live 1 day shipping away, so anyone in Maine may not get them.

[quote name='louiedog']Yes, I got mine earlier this week. The small UPS box they sent it in was practically destroyed from the weight. As soon as I pulled the retail box for the weights out of it, they fell completely through it back into the UPS box. Hope they're not all packed/handled so poorly, or anyone ordering in Maine may not get them.[/QUOTE]
Alright thanks! Looks like I finally found an account that has stuff shipping!

I wonder how they decide what dollar amounts to attach the prizes they send out. I've got 5 accounts telling me I have to fill out a W9 to order the camcorder, and I'm quite certain at least 2 of them shouldn't have hit an amount that would cause the camcorder to push it over $600 (unless they are overvaluing the camcorder itself).

I won a signed NFL jersey a few years ago from somewhere and had to fill out a W9 because they valued it at $600. When I got it, it was a crappy generic (read: not NFL team) jersey with Jay Fiedler's name autographed on it. Needless to say, I did not claim it on my taxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back