Club Bing thread 4 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='killer9']you should always have more than one account[/QUOTE]

Meh i dont even have the energy to do one account every day let alone 2 or more :booty:

[quote name='praetorian1717']I got my waffle maker today; it's enormous. It's logo'd, but that doesn't bother me.[/QUOTE]

I was also surprised by the size. And yeah, even though the logo hits you in the face it's so big, who cares, it's a waffle maker.

[quote name='FinalD']i just realized they took down Age of Empires 3, thats a bummer i was going to order it after I finished my points for today (and ordered my mother that purse).[/QUOTE]

oh wow, I'm glad I ordered it the other day then :) I was debating Age of Empires 3 or the head phones.

Seems like they just added a bunch of DVDs too!

Iron Man, Bolt, Beverly Hills Chiwawa.

What I find funny is that for the DVDs, the less points you spend, the better the movie you get.

Also does anyone know if that solar powered charger works good?

that was a pretty good bunch of new items today. Picked up the headset, been wanting one for awhile. I wonder if they are going to start putting Blu-ray's up also. It was on that survey, and it seems as though they are starting to put up a decent amount of stuff that was on it.

Ordered the headset earlier tonight, even though I rarely play online. But you never know, and I still have 38K tickets left, so should the Zune come back, I'll be good to go.

As for having multiple accounts, I only have the one and that's enough for me. I understand why many double dip, but in my two months of Club Bing'ing I've only ordered things that I really wanted (Lost Odyssey and now the headset), so I've yet to find myself in a bind. Most of the stuff they put up I couldn't care less about.

[quote name='Energist']Ordered the headset earlier tonight, even though I rarely play online. But you never know, and I still have 38K tickets left, so should the Zune come back, I'll be good to go.

As for having multiple accounts, I only have the one and that's enough for me. I understand why many double dip, but in my two months of Club Bing'ing I've only ordered things that I really wanted (Lost Odyssey and now the headset), so I've yet to find myself in a bind. Most of the stuff they put up I couldn't care less about.[/QUOTE]

I've been starting to feel that way myself. I started to play tonight and much like the last several nights, I can't stay motivated to keep playing. I think I've just grown tired of it and the allure of free stuff is wearing off. I've gotten mostly everything I've wanted and I started thinking that time-wise, doing this is like the worst paying job ever and I should just get a part time job if I want stuff like this, I'd get more for my time. It was cool, but I started thinking, do I really want to waste an hour or two every night for this stuff that I don't really need or want. I don't know, maybe I'll be motivated again, but I have so many games in backlog and so many recorded shows in backlog, I guess I'm starting to feel like doing that stuff more than anagram games.

o.o Wow, I'll all the way back down to 1,838 Tickets I really have to get motivated to playing again or I might miss something good.

[quote name='Airmarkus']I don't know, maybe I'll be motivated again, but I have so many games in backlog and so many recorded shows in backlog, I guess I'm starting to feel like doing that stuff more than anagram games.[/QUOTE]

I know how you feel. I have so many games to play and anime to watch it's ridiculous. I'm playing Lost Odyssey right now, though, and I'm almost through watching Beck, so little by little I'm making progress. It sucks, though, when what's supposed to be a hobby starts to seem like an insurmountable chore because you're so overwhelmed and behind on playing or watching what you already have. Case in point, I really wanted to get through Mass Effect a couple more times before its sequel comes out in January, but now I'll be lucky if I can do it just once.

Anyway, yeah, Club Bing, free stuff, awesome!:lol:

ack! I'm only at 8,000 tickets lol, I need to keep my motivation up! I don't think i'm gonna get the wireless headset.......i don't even play online... but it would be a nice gift for xmas for my friends or cousins lol

5 days away from getting the headset. Which most likely means it'll be removed 4 days from now.

Ah well, I can do without it. Hoping some other good stuff gets added soon.

[quote name='tallguyy808']Did anyone get a kayak yet? Its been a month but then again it says please allow 8-12 weeks.[/QUOTE]
People have been getting confirmation emails for it lately. Someone said it'll arrive on Monday.

[quote name='solid-alchemist']ack! I'm only at 8,000 tickets lol, I need to keep my motivation up! I don't think i'm gonna get the wireless headset.......i don't even play online... but it would be a nice gift for xmas for my friends or cousins lol[/QUOTE]
Good luck man.

I'm going to get the book real quick to give as a gift, then I'm going to try to get the headset to sell with the Xbox Wireless controllers I can't seem to sell.

just put an order thru for the dan brown book.
the wife should enjoy it
then its on to building up points for the telescope and the cell phone

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']this gives me hope they might put the WIFI adapter for the 360 up (since they are releasing a new version of it)[/QUOTE]
This is definitely one item I'd pick up if it were available.

[quote name='Shrapnellistic']I just want a higher X360 ratio in the mall, not like it'll hurt MS as much as all the 3rd party stuff.[/QUOTE]

They don't want to give you everything, just a taste. That way you go out and buy more games and hardware and subscriptions.

[quote name='tallguyy808']Did anyone get a kayak yet? Its been a month but then again it says please allow 8-12 weeks.[/QUOTE]

Mine is due to arrive today (Friday). I'll update with a picture when it arrives. I ordered it the day it went up as a prize.

Oooh, maybe I'll get my kayak in the next week or so. I also ordered on the first day they showed up. No confirmation email, though.

Okay. The kayak arrived today. And the box was huge. Even bigger than the Rock Band box they sent me last year. I added a CD to the picture to help show the scale of the box.

kayak1.jpg

I tore into the box and saw the paddles and then a lot more ... boxes.

kayak2.jpg

Turns out most of the boxes were empty -- just to add padding because the paddles were so long. Then I finally got to the one last box, which contained the kayak, or so I thought.

kayak3.jpg

But that was yet another packing box. Inside that, finally was the kayak itself. About 70% of the size was because of empty cardboard boxes. Pretty amazing.

kayak4.jpg

Should make a good Christmas gift for one of my kids.

I got mine today. I haven't inflated it yet, but it weighs every one of the 30lb shipping weight. It arrives in a huge box which consists of a lot of empty space, a compact box with the kayak, and the paddle thrown on top. My first impression is that I wouldn't use it much without a more sturdy boat nearby, but it may be fun to paddle around in over a short distance. Hope yours comes soon.

Edit: And of course while I was posting this Inubu posted pictures. Just judge for yourself.

Nice, looks like that will be fun. Wouldn't it cost a shitload to ship a 30 lb prize?!!?? They probably have a deal with a shipping company though.

[quote name='rustyrage']Nice, looks like that will be fun. Wouldn't it cost a shitload to ship a 30 lb prize?!!?? They probably have a deal with a shipping company though.[/QUOTE]

About $40 for an average joe to ship a box like that. I don't know what kind price you pay if you're a shipper of their size.

I wonder if something is up with the tracking site, I have Fable on the way (got the shipping email and its already en route) but the CBX+ Info site doesn't have it listed. As long as its on the way I'm happy.

Oh and Monopoly is up as a prize, 6,750 might be worth it to some people

So this is a question for someone who's been on live/bing for a while.

The XBOX has been gone since around June/July - I got lazy, or busy doing other things, around 40-50k points and when I went to finish, it was gone. There was a very recent update (telescope, monopoly game, towel, etc).

Does the fact that new items were just added mean that there's not likely to be any "more" new items added for a while, or could that change any day?

At this point, I want to have 75k on hand in case they put an elite up there (and if it's still just 55 or something, so be it, I can get other stuff).

they typically add things every 2-3 weeks... sometimes more often but I'd say average 2 weeks...

that being said... the common thought was that you were better off ordering other things and selling them and using the money to buy a new xbox... since the ones on bing were first gen and more than likely refurbs and in all honesty theres things that pop up that have better ticket to cash ratios than the xbox... like the camcorder about a month ago.

[quote name='pfp']So this is a question for someone who's been on live/bing for a while.

The XBOX has been gone since around June/July - I got lazy, or busy doing other things, around 40-50k points and when I went to finish, it was gone. There was a very recent update (telescope, monopoly game, towel, etc).

Does the fact that new items were just added mean that there's not likely to be any "more" new items added for a while, or could that change any day?

At this point, I want to have 75k on hand in case they put an elite up there (and if it's still just 55 or something, so be it, I can get other stuff).[/QUOTE]

You might as well just order Office and a few controllers to sell and buy an Elite. All of the 360s that have been up have been refurbs, most from 2006. I don't see an Elite being up there anytime soon especially now that it's the only 360 in retail with a hard drive. If they do put the 360 back, expect old refurbished Pros. Once those are gone, expect Arcades.

[quote name='cin84_12']You might as well just order Office and a few controllers to sell and buy an Elite. All of the 360s that have been up have been refurbs, most from 2006. I don't see an Elite being up there anytime soon especially now that it's the only 360 in retail with a hard drive. If they do put the 360 back, expect old refurbished Pros. Once those are gone, expect Arcades.[/QUOTE]

It might not be the most efficient use of tickets, but I ordered a 360, it was a 2006 refurb and I've used the hell out of it with no issues. Prolly just the luck of the draw though, as I remember one person posting that they received a PAL system lol

[quote name='MacedoniaMafia']The Chicktionary game said I had completed all the puzzles and to check back later...

Has this happenned to anyone else?[/QUOTE]

Yes, at around 34,600, give or take a few. They add new puzzles every once in awhile.

edit: I should also add that it sometimes happens due to a bug and not because you hit that number of tickets in the game. If that's the case, just reload and it will work.

yea don't worry, sometimes you can play the game in 5 mins, sometimes it takes till the next day, just play the other two games for the time being.

Hey there. I know my first post and it's in here... @_@ Been looking through this thread a bit and started on club live. I saw teh frequent flyer miles rewards. In the terms they say only one flyer reward per household of each of their flyer rewards. Some of you here say you can have more than one account and still be okay. My question to any of you that can answer is if I were to have more than one and have the flyer miles from each account. Found a way to sell them and was just curious about it. Thanks for any replies to this. (=

FF miles used to be the easiest thing to exploit on club bing. but times changed and the rules became more strict with them so people stopped redeeming for FF miles (plus if it's resale there's just more money in getting physical prizes and selling those). BUT on another site i'm a part of, there are people buying cb accts so that they can redeem for FF miles, so multiple redemptions may be falling through the cracks again. anybody done any testing on them lately?

I also have a 1.10 lb package for Tuesday and am assuming its AOE3. Hopefully it's the version with the expansion packs included.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back