Club Bing thread 4 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='fenix9158']No I do not bot it usually takes me around 45minutes each account. Anyway what happened was I used my brothers name and my fathers name but the problem is....they have the same name. So has anyone ever sent packages to two different places with the same name?[/QUOTE]

I have done this several times...no problems yet.

Oh boy, new prize is up!

Peppermint Crunch Confections
3,200 Tickets
CB_HOLIDAYCANDY_lg.png

http://www.clubbing.com/Pages/Prize...f2-8169-46d8-ad44-69664e1ecc62&tab=all+prizes

Cause we were all hoping for some sweets.

I can't really complain they did add the wireless headset for 360 recently, but who the fuck is going to order chocolate? Did they even look at the results of that survey they had

[quote name='solid-alchemist']they probably have bing written on each in chocolate...[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't that be funny if the product page actually said:

"Chocolates are Logo'd with Bing insignia" :lol:

I just read the description and the candies seem like they'd be 50/50--maybe taste like Andes mints or Mint flavored 3 Musketeers (mmmmm....yummy) or taste like horribly flavored peppermint chocolate that one can usually find during the holiday season (yuck).

If anything, I'd be worried about the chocolate melting in the journey from the distrubution center to my house.

I wouldn't worry too much about the chocolate melting. Crappy generic chocolates are generally filled with preservatives and stabilizers to give them a shelf life of about 2 years. Also remember that it's winter, the time when even good chocolate makers and chocolatiers will ship their stuff regular UPS because they're just sitting in cold trucks anyway.

I'm curious to know if anyone can find them online, to see what the pricing is and other details about them. I mean, for all we know they could be either a $2 box of cardboard-tasting crap or a $50 box of the same cardboard-tasting crap.

Or it could be good. But I doubt that...

My kayak showed up today. It'll have to wait until spring to be useful, but it should make for a nice activity for a day trip to the reservoir not too far from my house. Whee!

[quote name='killer9']bing is dead damn it[/QUOTE]

I finally got a pulse after 20 minutes of waiting.

...and now Word Slugger is acting up. Maintenance already?

I'll just wait until tomorrow to max out. :)

[quote name='Shrapnellistic']I don't understand how people have enough time to do this for 2 accounts.[/QUOTE]

Meh, 2 accounts is nothing... really.

I know some people with much more than that.

woohoo!! yay for another double day.......although wierd that its this soon lol, and again I am lucky I ordered the bag for my girlfriend 2 weeks ago, I was hoping some new prizes would be up, but maybe next week...

This is odd. I'm getting the message "Sorry, the prize you have chosen is no longer available. If you would like to shop for another great prizes, below are some of the Club's Top Picks!" when I try and redeem Monopoly. However the prize is still listed in the prize mall.

Edit: apparently they were in the process of removing it when I was ordering. It's gone now.

Edit #2: It looks like we may have another Christmas prize mall massacre going on. So far 19 prizes are gone including all Xbox games and office.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh wow, a lot of stuff is gone. Hope people managed to order stuff before they were taken down.

Hopefully this means they'll be replacing the stuff they took down with better stuff.

[quote name='DarkZion']Oh wow, a lot of stuff is gone. Hope people managed to order stuff before they were taken down.

Hopefully this means they'll be replacing the stuff they took down with better stuff.[/QUOTE]

I hope so, but last year they took down virtually everything between mid November and mid January. This coupled with the lack of prizes shipping this week make me think they're up to something.

I'm 9000 points away from the GPS so it will probably be taken down in the next 8 days or so.

The last two years they have taken all the big ticket items down at some long period near the holidays so I am hoping to get the GPS before then and then take a rest from playing these games for a while. I need a break.

[quote name='FreeStuffFan85']Apparently the black purse was replaced with a brown one:

http://www.clubbing.com/Pages/Prize...68-3fff-4458-8c90-cee904c011dc&tab=all+prizes

If anyone was unable to get a black one and STILL wanted to order a purse, this might be an "unofficial" second chance to get it. :)[/QUOTE]

They had both colors of the purse available from the beginning. The black was just more popular so those are gone. As for Bing being dead, I hope not because I have a buttload of prizes coming in a few weeks.

I can't express this enough. They REALLY need to add some new prizes that AREN'T crap. New 360 games, XBL points, or even add the console back. I have a few accounts that are burning holes in my pocket with NOTHING decent to spend them on.

Come on Club Bing! Hear our cry!!!!!

I'm at 15k points right now and theres nothing I want, I think I might get Iron Man, just cause it's something, then again I don't want to waste points on things I don't really want incase they add something better later and then I can't afford it, I really wish they'd add blu rays too the prizes though, also a 360 console, even an the arcade would be fine, I don't care about harddrive, I would just want it for a couple games.

Um, yeah. Don't ever waste your points, always save them, because it's usually the day right after that something good comes out and then you can't redeem it.

BBQ Grill set is gone now. Makes me a sad panda. Hopefully they add a few back into the mix when they flag those who claimed them as cheaters. By then I hope to have enough tickets to grab it, otherwise, I'll just save up and get something else.

That solar charger sounded good, but it can't really be found online, so I'm going to pass for now.

[quote name='killer9']what are talking bout son u dont want a purse or sum chocolates[/QUOTE]
Luckily, my wife isn't into designer purses. And I'm not into designer chocolates. Hell, if they put up a plain-jane Hershey bar, I'd be all over it.

[quote name='SlammedNiss']Luckily, my wife isn't into designer purses. And I'm not into designer chocolates. Hell, if they put up a plain-jane Hershey bar, I'd be all over it.[/QUOTE]

Those are hardly designer chocolates. It's just crappy candy. Like the purse, it would list the name of a chocolatier if it was a quality product.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']I think it will be a cold day in hell before Microsoft adds blu rays into the prize catalog.[/QUOTE]

I have to say that I thought so too... but in the first survey thing I did I put in blu rays on the part where you type in whatever you want... and in the last survey it blu-ray was one of the choices... so maybe... but they'd be 10K points so I'd never buy 'em anyway

[quote name='MacedoniaMafia']I'm hoping my water bottle comes in sometime this week. I ordered it on Oct. 19 but I still haven't gotten a shipping email. :([/QUOTE]
Arvato (Bing's drop shipper) is supposedly making some system changes (don't ask, I don't know what that means). They haven't shipped much all last week -- less than 50 total, and all but 3 of them weighed 7.60-7.80 lbs (back-ordered food processors?).

They indicated that they would resume shipping in 2 weeks, so I don't expect to see much ship till early Dec.

Based on the fact that they have been shipping at the 4 week mark, and the Bing terms indicate that you should get your prize 8-to-12 weeks after you order it, Arvato could theoretically take a whole month off and still ship in time to satisfy those terms. So, they don't really have much incentive to rush whatever it is they are doing.

The last prizes to ship were ordered 10/13. So, by my estimate, your prize would ship about a week after they resume shipping, whenever that is. But considering that we know they can ship over 2500 packages on a single day, and that the recent fulfillment rate is under 500 packages a day, I don't think it would take them more than a couple days to catch up -- so your prize may ship as soon as a day or two after they resume shipping.

Thanks A Gamer for the explanation!
Also, has anyone here ever tried to contact Bing for the stuff they didn't get and did Bing respond and corrected the mistake?
I ordered some stuff on 9/27 and 9/28 and I haven't gotten them still, so I'm just wondering if I should try to contact Club Bing.

[quote name='julie']Thanks A Gamer for the explanation!
Also, has anyone here ever tried to contact Bing for the stuff they didn't get and did Bing respond and corrected the mistake?
I ordered some stuff on 9/27 and 9/28 and I haven't gotten them still, so I'm just wondering if I should try to contact Club Bing.[/QUOTE]

If it's been less than 12 weeks they'll just give you a canned response saying it can take 8-12 weeks to receive your stuff. That said, if you haven't gotten it yet, it's probably not coming. You'll find out why if you email them after 12 weeks. If you didn't violate any rules, they should correct the mistake and send it out pretty quickly.

Thanks for the response.
The problem is I used my account to order mileage for a friend and I entered her email address for confirmation (because Bing asked you to enter the info as it appeared on your frequent mileage account). After that, she joined CB and ordered stuff too. Now both our stuff don't come. Her husband then went and joined and ordered stuff to their place under her name (he figured she's home more to accept the packages). They're new to this and don't know how strict Bing is. So now I'm afraid if I contact Bing about my account, I would have to give my email and hers (the one I used for her mileage), her husband's account would be affected. Does anyone know if Bing can look up an address or a name to see how many email accounts it ties to? Or do they just look up an email to see check the game plays and prizes? What should I do? Thanks.

There are people that have had the accounts un-flagged. But usually it was cut-n-dry... The person only ever had one account, and the person didn't cheat, etc. And, in those cases, the accounts were restored and the prizes shipped ASAP (or tickets refunded if the prize was no longer available). However, most people get the cold shoulder once they have been flagged and it is common for them not to get any response to their inquires once they get their 'you were flagged' email.

Bing can lookup all past orders, and they do so when checking to make sure you haven't previously ordered the same prize (i.e. limited to 1 of each prize per address) as well as to check if you are trying to use multiple accounts to avoid the daily ticket limit (i.e. violating the ToS).

My guess is that they the flagged both accounts for violating the multiple account rule. And, I suspect that they aren't going to care much about your sob story. With the number of people that have been abusing the site, and that are now trying to find ways around the recent rule enforcement changes, I would guess that they have heard it all already, many times.

So, I would suggest that you 'retire' those accounts. Just let them go. They are flagged, and the chances that Bing would unflag them is slim to none.

Wait a few days, and start new accounts. Then, just in case, I would strongly suggest that you use a different name on your orders (variation on your first name, nick name, first in initial only, etc) and only use the email address you used to create that new account.

Just keep in mind that any prizes you ordered on those accounts, even if you didn't receive them, still count towards the 1-per-address limit, so you won't be able to re-order any of those specific prizes.

I read a rumor off another forum that they will be adding the Xbox 360 Pro on December 1st, can't say it's a reliable source what so ever, but hey, it's possible.

[quote name='RockMySocks10']I read a rumor off another forum that they will be adding the Xbox 360 Pro on December 1st, can't say it's a reliable source what so ever, but hey, it's possible.[/QUOTE]

I could use another 360, haven't they been increasing its point value each time? Might hit 70k this time

I wish they'd put viva piñata for the PC or the 360 on there :/ , and Fable 2 for the 360

heck more PC and 360 games would drive me with the incentive to play more :)

[quote name='A Gamer']There are people that have had the accounts un-flagged. But usually it was cut-n-dry... The person only ever had one account, and the person didn't cheat, etc. And, in those cases, the accounts were restored and the prizes shipped ASAP (or tickets refunded if the prize was no longer available). However, most people get the cold shoulder once they have been flagged and it is common for them not to get any response to their inquires once they get their 'you were flagged' email.

Bing can lookup all past orders, and they do so when checking to make sure you haven't previously ordered the same prize (i.e. limited to 1 of each prize per address) as well as to check if you are trying to use multiple accounts to avoid the daily ticket limit (i.e. violating the ToS).

My guess is that they the flagged both accounts for violating the multiple account rule. And, I suspect that they aren't going to care much about your sob story. With the number of people that have been abusing the site, and that are now trying to find ways around the recent rule enforcement changes, I would guess that they have heard it all already, many times.

So, I would suggest that you 'retire' those accounts. Just let them go. They are flagged, and the chances that Bing would unflag them is slim to none.

Wait a few days, and start new accounts. Then, just in case, I would strongly suggest that you use a different name on your orders (variation on your first name, nick name, first in initial only, etc) and only use the email address you used to create that new account.

Just keep in mind that any prizes you ordered on those accounts, even if you didn't receive them, still count towards the 1-per-address limit, so you won't be able to re-order any of those specific prizes.[/QUOTE]

Somebody responded to me earlier saying they did it all the time but would using the same name for two different accounts and addresses be able to flag me?

[quote name='fenix9158']Somebody responded to me earlier saying they did it all the time but would using the same name for two different accounts and addresses be able to flag me?[/QUOTE]

They did what all the time? Also, if you have different accounts going to different places, I don't see why you can't have the same name (people can have the same name).

[quote name='A Gamer']

Bing can lookup all past orders, and they do so when checking to make sure you haven't previously ordered the same prize (i.e. limited to 1 of each prize per address) as well as to check if you are trying to use multiple accounts to avoid the daily ticket limit (i.e. violating the ToS).[/QUOTE]
Do you know how they look up to see if you have multiple accounts? Do they check by addresses or by name? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back