Club Bing thread 4 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='fenix9158']Somebody responded to me earlier saying they did it all the time but would using the same name for two different accounts and addresses be able to flag me?[/QUOTE]
The following seem to work:
- different address (name does not matter);
- different name at the same address;

[quote name='julie']Do you know how they look up to see if you have multiple accounts? Do they check by addresses or by name? Thanks![/QUOTE]
No one knows for sure, however, the following seem to be sure fire ways to get your multiple accounts flagged:
- same first and last name at the same address;
- using the same email address on the order form;
- attempting to obfuscate your address to get more than one of the same prize.

Basically, make sure that your accounts look like they belong to different people (different name, email address, etc) and you should be fine. I suggest limiting yourself to 2 accounts per address, but there are some people that have claimed to received prizes with more than that.

Also, they should only flag accounts that are active on the same days (i.e. avoiding the daily ticket rule), so if you were to retire (abandon) an account, wait a couple days, and create a new account, then you should be able to use the same name at the same address. Since both accounts were never active on the same days, there is no violation of the ToS, and the accounts should not get flagged. Course, why risk getting both accounts flagged when using a slightly different first name could avoid it?

Man.. I'm still waiting on the white 360 controller I ordered on 10/15.. lol

The black one came within a month but this has taken forever. I play by the rules

[quote name='xblaze23']Man.. I'm still waiting on the white 360 controller I ordered on 10/15.. lol

The black one came within a month but this has taken forever. I play by the rules[/QUOTE]

From the previous page:

[quote name='A Gamer']Arvato (Bing's drop shipper) is supposedly making some system changes (don't ask, I don't know what that means). They haven't shipped much all last week -- less than 50 total, and all but 3 of them weighed 7.60-7.80 lbs (back-ordered food processors?).

They indicated that they would resume shipping in 2 weeks, so I don't expect to see much ship till early Dec.

Based on the fact that they have been shipping at the 4 week mark, and the Bing terms indicate that you should get your prize 8-to-12 weeks after you order it, Arvato could theoretically take a whole month off and still ship in time to satisfy those terms. So, they don't really have much incentive to rush whatever it is they are doing.

The last prizes to ship were ordered 10/13. So, by my estimate, your prize would ship about a week after they resume shipping, whenever that is. But considering that we know they can ship over 2500 packages on a single day, and that the recent fulfillment rate is under 500 packages a day, I don't think it would take them more than a couple days to catch up -- so your prize may ship as soon as a day or two after they resume shipping.[/QUOTE]

If you don't have your controller by the end of next month THEN I'd say start worrying (a little...12 weeks would put your prize delivery at the middle January). I'm also waiting on a copy of Kameo I ordered on October 15th and other prizes ordered before the end of last month. As long as I get them by the end of December, I'm happy. :D

Hopefully after this 2 week lull Bing will give us a few reasons to keep up with the games. A non-refurb 360 would be perfect :) I mean shit a used 360 with a wireless controller is 130 at gamestop, no way is that worth 55k or however many tickets it was last time.

Over 1,600 Bing prizes shipped today, so it looks like Arvato is done with their system changes. They missed a full week of shipping, but at this rate they could be caught up by Wednesday. ;)

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Hopefully after this 2 week lull Bing will give us a few reasons to keep up with the games. A non-refurb 360 would be perfect :) I mean shit a used 360 with a wireless controller is 130 at gamestop, no way is that worth 55k or however many tickets it was last time.[/QUOTE]

Yeah the Xbox was 55k before it got pulled. I'm hoping that Bing can put up some 2008 models before the end of December (Arcades, Pros, or Elites...it doesn't matter :lol:). If it's a newer model (i.e. a console under the 3-year MS warranty), more people would be willing to spend 55k tickets on it. But I have a feeling that if they DO bring the 360 back, it'll either be the same 2006 refurb models as before or it'll be a newer model (MAYBE 2008 but probably 2007) and the ticket price will be even higher than 55k.

Time will tell. In the meantime, save your tickets and wait or spend them and flip the prize(s) you get for money to get a Jasper 360. Either way, don't forget about the November 24th double tickets! ;)

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']Prizes are shipping again, 1500+ prizes shipped today! =D[/QUOTE]

Yay...but none of my prizes have shipped...yet! The suspense is killing me. :D

[quote name='A Gamer']Over 1,600 Bing prizes shipped today, so it looks like Arvato is done with their system changes. They missed a full week of shipping, but at this rate they could be caught up by Wednesday. ;)[/QUOTE]
Any chance the camcorders are in there?

[quote name='SlammedNiss']Any chance the camcorders are in there?[/QUOTE]
I have heard people claim that they had camcorders ship that were ordered as late as 10/26?

There were over 300 packages that shipped in that weight range today.

Does anyone know if I can schedule when UPS makes a second delivery attempt? I'm heading out of town tomorrow evening and won't be back until Monday night. So, if I miss tomorrow's kayak delivery I won't be around for attempts 2 and 3.

[quote name='louiedog']Does anyone know if I can schedule when UPS makes a second delivery attempt? I'm heading out of town tomorrow evening and won't be back until Monday night. So, if I miss tomorrow's kayak delivery I won't be around for attempts 2 and 3.[/QUOTE]
After the first attempt you can call them and see what they can do for you (instructions/number on the tag that they leave). I have found that UPS will try their best to meet the customer's needs. Worst case you would have to go pick it up at your local distribution center when you get back (they will hold it in will-call for ya).

[quote name='A Gamer']After the first attempt you can call them and see what they can do for you (instructions/number on the tag that they leave). I have found that UPS will try their best to meet the customer's needs. Worst case you would have to go pick it up at your local distribution center when you get back (they will hold it in will-call for ya).[/QUOTE]

Hopefully they'll hold onto it. I'm carless and the closest center is 14 miles away. Of course it is a Kayak and not a $10 item, so $4 will be worth it to reroute it if I have to.

New prizes:

CB_TOASTEROVEN_lg.png

Proctor Silex Toaster Oven - 5,300 Tickets

CB_SONICARETOOTH_lg.png

Sonicare Xtreme e3000 Toothbrush - 8,700 Tickets

CB_PORTAHARDDRIVE_lg.png

2.5” Portable Hard Drive 160GB
Limited Time Only!
13,000 Tickets

oh man, I need that hard drive, but I'm sure it will be gone before 5 days have passed. This is what I get for redeeming most of my tickets for a bunch of junk.

Last edited by a moderator:
The internet is flooded with generic $5-$10 2.5" hard drive enclosures. They're all pretty similar, most are probably the same exact thing with different names on the boxes. I have one, it works fine. Inside is probably a Western Digital, Seagate, etc. The enclosure is generic, but you're not going to find a Bing logo'd drive inside.

I wish it was the summer so I could resell the oven for at least $20 in a garage sale. Doesn't look like they hold their value for very long before a new iteration comes out.

Ordered the HDD. Been needing one of these. Have a pkg. being delivered on Wed. someplace here in town. Hopefully its my camcorder, but I havent received a shipping notice yet.

[quote name='killer9']my camcorder shipped coming 11-30 weighs 3.4 lbs woot[/QUOTE]

Yeah i just got the email a little while ago, did the tracking and I will be getting it tomorrow!!!! It shipped 11-23-09

[quote name='A Gamer']Last time they were up, this is what they shipped: http://i40.tinypic.com/308b0x4.jpg

Not sure if it is the same ones, but it sure does look like it.

Note that these are NOT the same pages, so you can probably order the new one even if you order the other one.[/QUOTE]

Yeah i got one last time and i love it, the only thing is, by todays standards 160 gig really is not alot of space, but heck for "free" it works for me!

[quote name='killer9']my camcorder shipped coming 11-30 weighs 3.4 lbs woot[/QUOTE]

Same, mine shipped 11/23 and it will be here tomorrow :)

[quote name='Redeema']
That solar charger sounded good, but it can't really be found online, so I'm going to pass for now.[/QUOTE]

i saw that solar charger as a promotional product that could be logod and given away. they cost about $60 each but unless you're gonna use it i would suggest getting one

why dont you guys just go on lockerz, its a lot better than the crappy prizes club bing offers. send me a pm with your email so i can invite you.

[quote name='jtokchain5']why dont you guys just go on lockerz, its a lot better than the crappy prizes club bing offers. send me a pm with your email so i can invite you.[/QUOTE]

Idiot.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Can anyone provide more information about the hard drive? Brand, Model number, etc?[/QUOTE]

probably a really cheap brand considering this is microsoft. but i bet it'll be decent

[quote name='louiedog']Idiot.[/QUOTE]

wtf you talking about man, if you dont have anything nice to say then dont say it and put sock in your mouth.

if you want to stay on that site, then go ahead and get crappy stuff.

[quote name='jtokchain5']wtf you talking about man, if you dont have anything nice to say then dont say it and put sock in your mouth.

if you want to stay on that site, then go ahead and get crappy stuff.[/QUOTE]

Nobody wants or needs any lockerz invites from you. Go away.

no one said they dont want any and i dont care if they say it here. thats why i said to pm me smart one. now stop talking back ffs.

You don't come into a thread and start begging for referrals, it's in bad form. Besides, I'll put up the xbox 360 headsets, kayak, games, controllers, kitchen appliances, portable hard drives, GPS, backpacks, mp3 player, frequent flyer miles, universal remotes, headphones, and the the other few thousand dollars worth of items I've got from Bing against whatever you've gotten from lockerz.

i shouldnt have deleted my signature, it showed ive gotten about 20 prizes from them. one cheap microsoft headset i redeemed from them, broke so it was a waste. i admit i havent gotten anything from lockerz, but whenever they restock the PS3s, xbox 360s, and ipods...i have enough points to redeem those prizes anytime.

also, are you sure the prizes bing has cost almost to $1000? i think u should rethink that. all of those items dont come near to $500.

Just because you don't have the time for Club Bing doesn't mean it sucks... I means you are too lazy to do it. Club Bing has been the best prize earning site I have ever used. Lockerz is all about luck and spamming even if you had one million Lockerz Points the ability to use them is all luck based on who can get to which items first. Also, If you want to be a Lockerz whore just do it on THAT thread instead of hopping on another thread trying to make a refer or two from it. There is a forum for that kind of thing.

[quote name='jtokchain5']i shouldnt have deleted my signature, it showed ive gotten about 20 prizes from them. one cheap microsoft headset i redeemed from them, broke so it was a waste. i admit i havent gotten anything from lockerz, but whenever they restock the PS3s, xbox 360s, and ipods...i have enough points to redeem those prizes anytime.

also, are you sure the prizes bing has cost almost to $1000? i think u should rethink that. all of those items dont come near to $500.[/QUOTE]

You broke your headset and haven't gotten a single lockerz prize and you're still praising one and flaming the other?

And yes, the stuff is worth a lot, and I said few thousand, not thousand.

KitchenAid Stand Mixer - $300
Rock Band - $100 (approx. value at redemption)
Universal remote - $100
Wireless keyboard and mouse - $150
multiple 360 controllers - $370

Right there is over $1000 worth of stuff, and it's just a fraction of what I've received since I started playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back