Club Bing thread 4 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='FreeStuffFan85']
December still has 28 days left, so let's see if they add anything else this month.[/QUOTE]

Actually, I'm hoping that the good stuff starts showing up in January so that the $600 limit will reset. Since they've been enforcing that, I've had to be careful how I use my accounts so that I have enough cushion below the limit to order any good prizes that show up.

It definitely affects how many accounts I'll have and how many tickets to keep in them going into next year. It's aggravating having several accounts with enough tickets to order something like the camcorder, but not being able to order anything without going over the limit.

[quote name='killer9']i live in houston texas and its snowing so i might need it[/QUOTE]

Wow, didn't know it snowed in Texas lol, I live in Pittsburgh, PA I already own an ice scraper :cold:

Weird, I ordered these on the same account to the same address with the same name.

360 controller for Windows on 11/2, no shipping email
Wireless Entertainment Desktop 7000 on 11/3, no shipping email
360 controller on 11/3, shipping email on 12/3

The shipping tracker does show a keyboard (i think, since it's 5.3 lbs) and most likely another controller but it's hard to tell since there are apparently other club bing players in my city.

My controller's tracking info has said "Billing Information Received" since the 1st of the month. Either the tracking number is "broken" and it's actually being moved around, or my package has been stalled either at Microsoft's pickup location or at the sorting facility packages get sent to after they leave MS's hands.

Lame.

My headset that originally said it was suppose to be delievered today, is now switched to billing info received and has yet to be updated. Tonight they will probably update and ship some of our stuff out.

I had a nice pile waiting on my steps today. Wireless entertainment desktop, two controllers, and a play and charge kit. The keyboard is great and will work perfectly with my media center. I'll probably still use a 360 controller to navigate (thumbstick is good enough and more comfortable than needing a mouse surface), but I can now stop using the virtual keyboard. And now, as soon as a I find it, I should be able to pair my bluetooth headset with my computer. Huzzah!

I just received both my Ergonomic Desktop 7000 and my Habu gaming mouse. My friend likes the Ergonomic 7000I gave him so that's nice but the mouse is a whole different beast altogther. This thing is AMAZING. I love it from the sensitivity, to the styling to, the shape. Easily best prize I've got off CB yet.

I got my wireless ergonomic keyboard/mouse combo yesterday. To all those who I asked earlier in this thread whether or not it works on the PS3, Thanks! Both work well as advertised, all I did was plug in the USB receiver into the front of the PS3 and both started working right away.

I have to say though, I had originally ordered this with the idea of using my PS3's web browser for surfing the internet, but it looks terrible on my 52" LCD, and a lot of sites don't even work right anyway. Guess I'll have to figure out another use for a mouse and keyboard on PS3, although I'm at a loss for any ideas right now.

[quote name='FreeStuffFan85']14,050 tickets. Was it that much the last time it was on the site? :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

Last time it was 12750, I believe. Also, has anyone received shipping confirmation email for the telescope?

[quote name='julie']Last time it was 12750, I believe. Also, has anyone received shipping confirmation email for the telescope?[/QUOTE]

Correct. The GF Grill was 12,750 last time it was up.

And I do not believe that the telescopes have shipped yet -- based on lack of posts, and lack of packages in the approximate weight range on the tracker.

Remember, the prizes that get voted in take a little longer. The food processor was one of the fastest, I got mine in 43 days. That's the only one I've ordered personally, but others have reported 1.5-2 months for the rest of the democratically chosen prizes.

Checked the tracking info on mah controller:

12/04/2009 10:57 P.M. THE ADDRESS LABEL IS MISSING OR ILLEGIBLE / THE ADDRESS HAS BEEN CORRECTED. THE DELIVERY HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED

:cry:

[quote name='julie']Last time it was 12750, I believe. Also, has anyone received shipping confirmation email for the telescope?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='A Gamer']Correct. The GF Grill was 12,750 last time it was up.[/QUOTE]

I thought something seemed "off" about that ticket price (1,300 tickets more this time). :lol: Well, if the grill is still up by the end of this month and I haven't used my tickets for anything, I'll probably order it. I wanted one the last two times it came and went, but I just gave up on it and saved for other stuff. We'll see. :)

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']So my wireless desktop 7000 that I just got today has a live search club sticker on it. Guess this thing pretty old.[/QUOTE]

are they new or refurbs? because it seems kind of weird that bing would have keyboards for only 5000 tickets when the others were like 10000 tickets

[quote name='freightliner']are they new or refurbs? because it seems kind of weird that bing would have keyboards for only 5000 tickets when the others were like 10000 tickets[/QUOTE]

They had them many many months ago, maybe even last year, which is why they have the LSC stickers. I got one yesterday and it's brand new. Maybe someone just realized they had a pallet of them in the back somewhere. I'm guessing the price was to clear them out.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='louiedog']They had them many many months ago, maybe even last year, which is why they have the LSC stickers. I got one yesterday and it's brand new. Maybe someone just realized they had a palette of them in the back somewhere. I'm guessing the price was to clear them out.[/QUOTE]

ok thats cool then because i was kind of worried that mine would be a refurb

Well at first I thought an ice scraper was used to remove any ice build-up on the inside of the freezer. Now I know its used to scrape ice off windows.

Guess that's what I get for living in southern California, where it's considered to be cold if it gets below 50 degrees.

The wireless desktop 7000 keyboard works great with the xbox. All the buttons integrate with the xbox when you plug in the bluetooth adapter and the mouse has a nice feel to it. Definitely worth the 5000 tickets.

[quote name='skity']got my zune yesterday[/QUOTE]
Just out of curiosity, what color was it?

Man, I wish they'd bring the Zune back already. Up to 64K tickets now...

[quote name='DarkZion']Well at first I thought an ice scraper was used to remove any ice build-up on the inside of the freezer. Now I know its used to scrape ice off windows.

Guess that's what I get for living in southern California, where it's considered to be cold if it gets below 50 degrees.[/QUOTE]

:bomb: Want to switch places for the winter? You can come live in Pittsburgh lol

[quote name='Energist']Just out of curiosity, what color was it?

Man, I wish they'd bring the Zune back already. Up to 64K tickets now...[/QUOTE]

its was the black one

its just sitting in my shelf

Headset coming tomorrow. Not sure what I'm going to do with it yet. If I play PC games with my 360 controller, can I just use the mic I use for live or do I need a PC headset?

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Headset coming tomorrow. Not sure what I'm going to do with it yet. If I play PC games with my 360 controller, can I just use the mic I use for live or do I need a PC headset?[/QUOTE]

You can use your 360 mic. My headset is also coming tomorrow.

none of my crap has come for the past couple months :( and I could really use a replacement wireless 360 headset... the one i bought died on me recently after 2 months...

Got the Wireless 360 Controller I ordered on November 2nd today. UPS driver was sick, so I may also now have swine flu in addition to bloody hands from trying to pry open the clam shell packaging.

[quote name='mrmagoo1974']Do not sell before 9-25-2007 :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, which means that thing was made before the release. It's not like they've continued to produce them after launch. It makes me wonder how many of those they planned on selling if they're still available 2+ years later on Amazon.

Got lazy about getting points and they removed the 360 Wireless Headset while I was slacking off. Officially no prizes for me to shoot for now. Hopefully they add something I want again soon.

[quote name='rickyff7']Ugh, again with the Weather Conditions.

:( i want my new keyboard now[/QUOTE]
Weather conditions?

But yeah, same here... I want both the ergo and 5k desktop, I still haven't recieved either one! >=(

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']Weather conditions?

But yeah, same here... I want both the ergo and 5k desktop, I still haven't recieved either one! >=([/QUOTE]

They delay my stuff for day, because it so cold out side :roll:. Come on UPS (Texas) you could take the heat but not cold? gezz

finally woot, got my lost odyssey, gears of war, and northface backpack yesterday, although the ups was pretty wierd

I left to go to my sociology final and saw the ups truck at my apartments office {at 3 pm} and then I got home at 5:30 pm and no packages...... I turn on the cpu to check the tracking site, and before it loads the ups guy is knocking on the door lol. He never looks happy :(

Huh... My packages were expected to come tomorrow, but they changed the delivery day to today. This was pretty ironic considering the HORRIBLE weather yesterday. Hm... It says on the tracking that it left Phoenix AZ this morning though. (About 170 miles from the UPS that distributes out here.) So unless they book it over here, I doubt my stuff would even come tomorrow, let alone today. : (

Ups dropped off the BBQ set last nite, turns out it's pretty nice.

Ordered on Nov. 4 and dropped in Dec. 7.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back