Club Bing thread 4 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Received a shipping email for my 360 controller for windows (ordered 11/8). No current information on when it'll arrive, just says billing info received.

Only thing left to receive will be my 360 headset (ordered 11/17).

X360 Wireless Controller
Ordered: 6 Nov. '09 / Shipping Email: 8 Dec. '09 / Arrival: ?

X360 Wireless Controller for Windows
Ordered: 9 Nov. '09 / Shipping Email: 8 Dec. '09 / Arrival: ?

Just got shipping for 4 controllers.

2 Windows/360 controllers- ordered 11/8 and 11/9
2 regular 360 controllers- ordered 11/8 and 11/9

Delivery date for all four 12/10 on the UPS website.

[quote name='Mktoast']Ups dropped off the BBQ set last nite, turns out it's pretty nice.

Ordered on Nov. 4 and dropped in Dec. 7.:)[/QUOTE]
Glad to see you're getting more of your prizes.

I got my Lifechat headset Monday (12/7). Ordered it on 11/3. It's actually pretty nice. DEFINITELY worth the ticket price Bing was asking for. You can listen to music on your computer with it or use it as an online telephone. I haven't used the headset yet, but the features sound pretty cool. Tomorrow I'm going to see how it works as a headset over PSN...that's why I really wanted to order one.

And I got the tax form screen on my main account when I tried to order the Windows controller yesterday. I can order a blue calculator, the Live Search mirrors and a few other "trinkets," but not much else. :bomb: I guess I'm saving up tickets until next year on my main account...even if I WANTED to fill out a tax form, the time it would take wouldn't make a difference for THIS year anyway (four weeks...that 2010--new "calender year" and no tax form needed). :roll:

So, yeah, I just ordered a controller on another account. I'm also still waiting on a Habu mouse I ordered on 10/27 on that other account. So I hope I get the mouse and the controller before the end of January. 1/19 next year is the 12-week mark for the mouse, so I hope I have it by then. :lol:

[quote name='FreeStuffFan85']...So, yeah, I just ordered a controller on another account. I'm also still waiting on a Habu mouse I ordered on 10/27 on that other account. So I hope I get the mouse and the controller before the end of January. 1/19 next year is the 12-week mark for the mouse, so I hope I have it by then. :lol:[/QUOTE]

You are gonna love the Habu mouse :) i hope it gets put up so I can get one for my brother.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']You are gonna love the Habu mouse :) i hope it gets put up so I can get one for my brother.[/QUOTE]

I've heard nothing but good things about the Habu mouse on this thread, so I'm getting really anxious waiting on it to get shipped. Lol. :lol: I'd love to see how smooth it is to use in a few PC games I have lying around. It really seems like it'd be a great everyday mouse OR gaming mouse for me. :)

And I hope they put it back up, too. If I get it by x-mas and my cousins like using it, they're gonna beg me to order one for them next year. :lol:

[quote name='FreeStuffFan85']I've heard nothing but good things about the Habu mouse on this thread, so I'm getting really anxious waiting on it to get shipped. Lol. :lol: I'd love to see how smooth it is to use in a few PC games I have lying around. It really seems like it'd be a great everyday mouse OR gaming mouse for me. :)

And I hope they put it back up, too. If I get it by x-mas and my cousins like using it, they're gonna beg me to order one for them next year. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I've had the Habu mouse for a couple months now, I love it! It is pretty amazing, the light can get annoying though, but it's really comfy and has great accuracy in video games like TF2.

[quote name='RockMySocks10']I've had the Habu mouse for a couple months now, I love it! It is pretty amazing, the light can get annoying though, but it's really comfy and has great accuracy in video games like TF2.[/QUOTE]
You can turn the lights off using the software.

[quote name='Duckman5']You can turn the lights off using the software.[/QUOTE]

really, hmm I'll have to look into that, because if I can turn these lights off it'd be the perfect mouse ever.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']You are gonna love the Habu mouse :) i hope it gets put up so I can get one for my brother.[/QUOTE]
I hope it gets put up so I can order it again and hopefully have it sent. ;)

[quote name='FinalD']Glad to see you're getting more of your prizes.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I'm glad they're shipping stuff out :D

Hope all your stuff pops up soon.

I have 2 Habu mouses and after time, they will start double clicking on a single click, not a problem in game but incredibly annoying when trying to select a single item, such as a shortcut, and having it open instead of selecting it. I believe my brother has had the same problem. I still love the mouse and would actually spend $30 on one if I needed to.

Edit:
Side note, typical Friday maintenance, site is down...

My post says 11:02am, yet it isn't even 11am yet. I posted this more than a half hour before 11am EST. Someone who responded to me has their post show up before mine, that is some serious bugging by the site...

I've gotten 4 Habu mouses from club live/bing and I too have had the exact same problem with it. It will very intermittently (like every 3rd or 4th click) do a double click when I only wanted a single. This gets very annoying when I just want to highlight a .EXE file to change the name or something and it ends up launching it. I've also had some issues where it seems to stop tracking on the Y-axis and I need to keep shaking it around to go. At first I thought it was maybe a dirty lens but when the same thing happened with the exact symptoms on a 2nd Habu mouse on a totally different computer it makes me suspicious :p

Still though.. I still use them. They are nice.

[quote name='rickyff7']Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W230 Camera :drool: omg, damn and i dont have the point for it.[/QUOTE]

The same words rolled out of my mouth as well! I only need like 6 more days till I have enough!

Whoohoo new prizes, picking up the camera for sure (as a gift more than likely), and possibly the blender :) happy day

Oh and just saw the play and charge kit up as well, in for that too.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Shuino']Anyone getting the Dog and Cat pictures between games now? I'm guessing that's new haha?[/QUOTE]

i'm getting that too, lol. kinda cute

Sweet, ordered a Play N' Charge kit. Now to twiddle my thumbs for a month until it gets here. Unfortunately, both of my controllers are white so it'll look a little ghetto, but whatever. I just don't want to have to bother with replacing batteries.

New stuff added today:

Notes:

- The LifeChat ZX-6000 is a different page than the old one, so you can probably order this one even if you already received the other.

- The GPS is a different model from the one listed before, so you can probably order a second GPS, too...

Also, back (probably for a very short while):

And, recently removed:

Well, still no Zune, and I was sick of sitting on nearly 70K tickets. Ordered the camera, which was too good to pass up, and the GPS, which I almost ordered the last time (though this one's different), but didn't in the hopes that the Zune would come back. Never did, and I said if the GPS came back first I would order it, so done deal.

[quote name='Shuino']Anyone getting the Dog and Cat pictures between games now? I'm guessing that's new haha?[/QUOTE]

Never mind, ...yeah it cute

Last edited by a moderator:

That'll stop the botters...

I'm getting both the dog/cats and the regular enter 5 characters. In addition, some of the dogs look like cats, too annoying.

Also I have to fill out the IRS form for new prizes, hoping the good stuff remains until next year.

Yea, not anticipating getting anything from this batch, even though I have 23k tickets on there.

Still no word from the telescope for anyone?

[quote name='plft']Yea, not anticipating getting anything from this batch, even though I have 23k tickets on there.

Still no word from the telescope for anyone?[/QUOTE]

no,ordered the telescope too and haven't received it:(...was wondering the same thing...no one has received it yet,right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back