Club Bing thread 5 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, man, I was literally two days away from enough points for the camera. Is it worth holding on to the points to see if it comes back around?

[quote name='heretic_0']Ah, man, I was literally two days away from enough points for the camera. Is it worth holding on to the points to see if it comes back around?[/QUOTE]

If there isn't anything else to go for, and you stay active on the point gathering, I wouldn't see it as a bad thing to hold out.

I would say though offering w-9 forms is a good thing, meaning that they expect people to get enough prizes to warrant reporting it.

At least I don't think we'd get $600 worth in shopping bags and water bottles.

[quote name='xycury']I would say though offering w-9 forms is a good thing, meaning that they expect people to get enough prizes to warrant reporting it.[/QUOTE]

On this topic, has anyone ordered anything on an account that had hit the $600 limit last year? I'm just curious to find out for sure that they've reset the accounts properly.

[quote name='free_willy']On this topic, has anyone ordered anything on an account that had hit the $600 limit last year? I'm just curious to find out for sure that they've reset the accounts properly.[/QUOTE]

I just signed into an account that couldn't even order chapstick without triggering the form. I attempted to order a couple of 5k items and it took me to the redemption page.

[quote name='louiedog']I just signed into an account that couldn't even order chapstick without triggering the form. I attempted to order a couple of 5k items and it took me to the redemption page.[/QUOTE]

Thanks.

And enjoy your $600 worth of chapstick =)

[quote name='free_willy']Thanks.

And enjoy your $600 worth of chapstick =)[/QUOTE]

This winter air is too dry, I'm going to need it.

Has anyone received the Optisol Mobile Charger? I ordered it back in November and still haven't heard anything. Starting to get antsy since it's the same account I used to order the camera.

[quote name='kvadair']Has anyone received the Optisol Mobile Charger? I ordered it back in November and still haven't heard anything. Starting to get antsy since it's the same account I used to order the camera.[/QUOTE]

I received 2, ordered 11/12 and 11/13.

[quote name='Energist']Camera's now gone. Condolences to all those who didn't get the tickets in time.:cry: Been there.[/QUOTE]

PHEW...I'm glad I ordered a second camera on my main account Saturday. I ordered a camera on one of my backup accounts in December, but I'm not sure if it and the other account to the same address got flagged. I ALMOST waited to save for the GPS, but I'm glad I didn't. I'll probably be saying that wish I had gotten the GPS if it gets taken off before next month and I DO get the other camera... :lol:

To everyone who didn't get a camera:

Dont get discouraged. Save your tickets. They took off one GPS and put up another (second chances FTW!). If you didn't get a camera this time, Bing might bring back the video camcorder from last year or re-list the recent Sony cam after orders ship (you know...when there are extra prizes left because some camera orders ended up being on "flagged" accounts).

As always, good luck everyone with the 2010 gets. :)

[quote name='kvadair']Has anyone received the Optisol Mobile Charger? I ordered it back in November and still haven't heard anything. Starting to get antsy since it's the same account I used to order the camera.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm...I was also wondering if those chargers were ever shipped to anyone. I'm still waiting on a Habu mouse I ordered back in October. And that same account also had both a Windows controller and a solar charger ordered on it in December. I hope that the "delay" in my case is just that...a delay...and not that I'm "flagged." :cool: :cry: :lol:

[quote name='louiedog']I received 2, ordered 11/12 and 11/13.[/QUOTE]

Have you used either of them, yet? I've been wondering what the quality of the charger is since it got put up last year...but I never remembered to ask about it. Just something I'd like to know while I wait on mine. :lol:

[quote name='FreeStuffFan85']Have you used either of them, yet? I've been wondering what the quality of the charger is since it got put up last year...but I never remembered to ask about it. Just something I'd like to know while I wait on mine. :lol:[/QUOTE]

The build quality isn't great, it seems like typical cheap mass produced Chinese crap. The good news for anyone who wants to resell is that the bing logo scratched off with my fingernail in about 8 seconds. I haven't played around with it yet because it doesn't have a connection for my phone. I will try it out with my girlfriend's sometime this week and will post thoughts if I remember.

[quote name='cheaplikeafox']wow, i will give this a try... Anyone know how many points the xbox was when they had it up?[/quote]

[quote name='killer9']did not have anything else to say to a guy that signed up to troll[/QUOTE]but... you just did say something else to me. i win. better luck next time. robble 1 killer 0

It turns out my the tip that came with the charger that I thought would work with my girlfriend's phone is for her old phone. That means I don't really have any devices that are worth using with this unless I get a female type A to mini type B USB adapter. I did however hook it up to the GPS I got from Bing and it works, but I haven't done any sort of endurance test to see how long it will power it for.

I ordered 2 Wireless 360 controllers for windows on 2 seperate accounts to the same mailing address, and I received both of them. Perhaps it was a mistake on their part, but I did recieve both. I ordered them 11/20 on one account and 11/25 on the other account.

Has anyone else been having problems with their shipping address? I've had at least 5 things shipped to my house in the past, however now when I try it automatically tries to change it so that the street number is the apartment number, and that the street number is 734 instead of 162. (Quite a bit off).

Called customer service and they said it's not their problem, it's on UPS's system / end.

[quote name='steelsmack']I ordered 2 Wireless 360 controllers for windows on 2 seperate accounts to the same mailing address, and I received both of them. Perhaps it was a mistake on their part, but I did recieve both. I ordered them 11/20 on one account and 11/25 on the other account.[/QUOTE]

Keep it up and you'll get your address banned, just get duplicate items shipped to friends or families houses. That way youll be safe.

I ordered a Play 'n Charge kit on December 10th, so I'm hoping to get a shipping confirmation within the next week.

It'd be nice if they put up a Quick Charge Kit at some point. Wouldn't mind a PC game other than Zoo Tycoon to choose from, either. Hell, I'd be happy if they just found some copies of the PC port of the first Metal Gear Solid (MS published it) in the back of some warehouse and put them up...¬_¬

[quote name='RAY16']I ordered a Play 'n Charge kit on December 10th, so I'm hoping to get a shipping confirmation within the next week.

It'd be nice if they put up a Quick Charge Kit at some point. Wouldn't mind a PC game other than Zoo Tycoon to choose from, either. Hell, I'd be happy if they just found some copies of the PC port of the first Metal Gear Solid (MS published it) in the back of some warehouse and put them up...¬_¬[/QUOTE]

Have they put up any MS PC games in the Past? I'm itching for just a few items but I'll keep going and pray for better things.

Right now I only see one item, and it's just going to be two more days so I can order, wait a month, forget about it, wait two more weeks, post here saying how long does it take, wait 2 more days and it'll be here. :booty:

[quote name='xycury']Have they put up any MS PC games in the Past? I'm itching for just a few items but I'll keep going and pray for better things.[/QUOTE]

The only other PC game I remember them having was MS Flight Simulator X Deluxe.

[quote name='rjarmstrong100']Has anyone else been having problems with their shipping address? I've had at least 5 things shipped to my house in the past, however now when I try it automatically tries to change it so that the street number is the apartment number, and that the street number is 734 instead of 162. (Quite a bit off).

Called customer service and they said it's not their problem, it's on UPS's system / end.[/QUOTE]

I've had your problem and also a worse one where someone else's address (not even remotely close to mine, on the opposite side of town!) was typed into my address field & I couldn't get it off no matter what.

I also had problems where my address field appeared blank & was unable to type anything in the address field at all so I couldn't order prizes.

I emailed CB & they cleared/reset my address field. Took 3-4 business days but then everything worked fine after that. I never got the UPS excuse.

[quote name='xycury']Have they put up any MS PC games in the Past? I'm itching for just a few items but I'll keep going and pray for better things.

Right now I only see one item, and it's just going to be two more days so I can order, wait a month, forget about it, wait two more weeks, post here saying how long does it take, wait 2 more days and it'll be here. :booty:[/QUOTE]

They had Age of Empires 3 not too long ago, and according to louiedog they've also had Microsoft Flight Simulator X Deluxe at some point.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Keep it up and you'll get your address banned, just get duplicate items shipped to friends or families houses. That way youll be safe.[/QUOTE]
Is that a guess or are you certain?

[quote name='RAY16']They had Age of Empires 3 not too long ago, and according to louiedog they've also had Microsoft Flight Simulator X Deluxe at some point.[/QUOTE]

Was that the complete collection that came out? Or just gold which was the game + 1st exp?

[quote name='xycury']Was that the complete collection that came out? Or just gold which was the game + 1st exp?[/QUOTE]

It was just the base game, iirc. No expansions at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn't able to order anything without triggering the taxman. Yesterday I ordered the rubber chicken without a note about taxes.

[quote name='Bea Foroni']I wasn't able to order anything without triggering the taxman. Yesterday I ordered the rubber chicken without a note about taxes.[/QUOTE]

thats because it's a new year, it only adds up the value of prizes for the year, then resets.

[quote name='jngx80']Darn, the foreman grill is gone. I was working to get it since I'll be moving out on my own.[/QUOTE]

I got a basic foreman grill from big lots for 10 bucks, not as good as free (nor is it as good as some of the 'delux' models) but makes a mean grilled sandwich.

Come on new prizes, I'm starting to lose interest again.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']I got a basic foreman grill from big lots for 10 bucks, not as good as free (nor is it as good as some of the 'delux' models) but makes a mean grilled sandwich.

Come on new prizes, I'm starting to lose interest again.[/QUOTE]

Hopefully they'll add stuff soon, but not having anything for a few weeks has been great. I've got both of my accounts built up and have $600 to go before triggering the tax form. The worst thing is not having enough points when something good goes up, but that won't be an issue for me for a little while.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']I got a basic foreman grill from big lots for 10 bucks, not as good as free (nor is it as good as some of the 'delux' models) but makes a mean grilled sandwich.

Come on new prizes, I'm starting to lose interest again.[/QUOTE]

I did not know that...now I feel like I wasted a bit of time on this. I'm willing to spend $10 to try one and if I end up not using it I don't feel bad. The one they had retailed for $30 or $40, a bit too much for experimenting with. Hopefully something good gets added then.

[quote name='jngx80']I did not know that...now I feel like I wasted a bit of time on this. I'm willing to spend $10 to try one and if I end up not using it I don't feel bad. The one they had retailed for $30 or $40, a bit too much for experimenting with. Hopefully something good gets added then.[/QUOTE]

the one they had up got lots of bad reviews on amazon too...too big, too hard to clean, drips, etc...better off just buying one with good reviews.

tho the hand blender didn't have the best reviews either, and i ordered it, so i'll see how that is....

Finally got shipping info on my hard drive ordered 11/29. I was worried I'd mixed up my accounts and sent it to the wrong address.

[quote name='cin84_12']Finally got shipping info on my hard drive ordered 11/29. I was worried I'd mixed up my accounts and sent it to the wrong address.[/QUOTE]
maybe there is still hope for my toaster oven from 11/30 then

[quote name='jlewis13']maybe there is still hope for my toaster oven from 11/30 then[/QUOTE]
i ordered the oven on the 28th and still nothing. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back