Club Bing thread 5 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='julie']UPDATE: I tried clicking "give up" twice, the page went black. I had to close the window and open the game again. They gave me 19 points and never showed what the missing word is. I guess we'll never know.[/QUOTE]

What about HINT? Unless this is a different puzzle...

Hint has helped me at 3 of the "Bad" Puzzles and I have been able to get the full 20 tickets.

[quote name='megamanianation']gps is gone & they added anniversary edition of scrabble.

I don't think that's old news.[/QUOTE]

They added and removed a few other items. It all happened yesterday. You can catch up by looking at the last couple of pages.

How does the double ticket day work? I've played a few games of Chicktionary but am still being credited the normal 20 tickets. Do the bonus tickets show up later? Thanks!

[quote name='JayMan8081']How does the double ticket day work? I've played a few games of Chicktionary but am still being credited the normal 20 tickets. Do the bonus tickets show up later? Thanks![/QUOTE]

They'll show up in a couple of days on a separate line under your account history.

[quote name='julie']UPDATE: I tried clicking "give up" twice, the page went black. I had to close the window and open the game again. They gave me 19 points and never showed what the missing word is. I guess we'll never know.[/QUOTE]

Here is the list of words valid for that puzzle:

["ana", "and", "ane", "are", "ava", "ave", "den", "dev", "ear", "end", "era", "ern", "nae", "rad", "ran", "red", "rev", "van", "var"], ["area", "aver", "dare", "darn", "dean", "dear", "deva", "earn", "nard", "nave", "near", "nerd", "rand", "rave", "read", "rend", "vane", "vara", "vena", "vend", "vera"], ["anear", "arena", "daven", "drave", "navar ", "raved", "raven", "redan", "vanda", "vaned", "varna"], [], ["veranda"]

I think AGamer is correct that it's broken, because if you'll notice for the word "navar" there is an extra space at the end of it. Looks like an error in their code since you can't enter a space =/

[quote name='Shuino']Double tickets games are tonight from 7pm-3am EST correct?[/QUOTE]

Since you've posted in here and on other forums quite a bit I'm just going to go ahead and assume you're trolling.

[quote name='louiedog']Since you've posted in here and on other forums quite a bit I'm just going to go ahead and assume you're trolling.[/QUOTE]

I mean day not games. Was never really sure if you got the double tickets starting the 15th at midnight, or the double ticket day started the 15th when the daily limit was reset at 7pm EST.

[quote name='Shuino']I mean day not games. Was never really sure if you got the double tickets starting the 15th at midnight, or the double ticket day started the 15th when the daily limit was reset at 7pm EST.[/QUOTE]

The Double Ticket day is based off of midnight to midnight GMT/UTC (so reset-to-reset). Below is a pic of the email I got for the last one. It clearly shows midnight-to-midnight UTC.

95q4x5.jpg

So, if you live in NY (or EST in general), it started at around 7 pm on the 14th and will go thru 7 pm on the 15th.

Prizes recently removed:

[quote name='Flak']The new captcha is unfair to people who don't take the time to read.[/QUOTE]
The cat and dog one? Once you know to click on the cats you don't need to read anything. Though I'm curious to know what you did since you didn't read. Did you just click them all?

[quote name='DarkZion']The cat and dog one? Once you know to click on the cats you don't need to read anything. Though I'm curious to know what you did since you didn't read. Did you just click them all?[/QUOTE]

maybe he clicked all the dogs ;)

[quote name='RockMySocks10']maybe he clicked all the dogs ;)[/QUOTE]

or clicked no cats or dogs and just pressed submit lol

woot double tickets here i come!

[quote name='DarkZion']Did you follow the instructions? As in, insert disc before plugging it in to your computer? Not sure if that could help or not.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I did follow the instructions. I just don't think my wireless receiver is getting any power at all. The light on the receiver should at least turn green when connected to a power supply via usb. Tried it on my 360 also and another laptop.

[quote name='killer9']personally catcha is vastly easier to see than god damn jumbled unreadable letters and numbers captchers[/QUOTE]
Until you get the picture of a house... Or 2 guys hugging (and no visible animals of any kind)... Or a pot of stew???

And, I swear one of the 'hands holding a kitten up' looked like it was choking the poor thing... :whistle2:#

Prizes making a return:

Prizes recently removed:

[quote name='DarkZion']The cat and dog one? Once you know to click on the cats you don't need to read anything. Though I'm curious to know what you did since you didn't read. Did you just click them all?[/QUOTE]
My stupid ass would look for a single photo of multiple cats and get frustrated when I'd hit submit and it would give me a new batch of images.

What time is the ticket reset? Is it still 8PM EST?

[quote name='A Gamer']Until you get the picture of a house... Or 2 guys hugging (and no visible animals of any kind)... Or a pot of stew???

And, I swear one of the 'hands holding a kitten up' looked like it was choking the poor thing... :whistle2:#
[/QUOTE]

Today i got one that just said "no picture available", apparently it was a cat because I had to redo it.

[quote name='macontosh2000']Today i got one that just said "no picture available", apparently it was a cat because I had to redo it.[/QUOTE]

I've had those with a drawing of a cat. Was a cat.

I've also had one with both a dog and a cat, don't remember which it ended up being.

Inside of a house was a cat.

However aren't these supposed to be adoption ads? Some of these pictures are people loving their pets.

[quote name='koji126']Yeah, I did follow the instructions. I just don't think my wireless receiver is getting any power at all. The light on the receiver should at least turn green when connected to a power supply via usb. Tried it on my 360 also and another laptop.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, the light is supposed to turn on. Sounds like yours is defective or something.

And I've had the captcha with the drawing of a cat. I selected it, it wasn't a cat.

[quote name='Flak']...What time is the ticket reset? Is it still 8PM EST?[/QUOTE]
It's actually at 7 PM until the daylight savings time change.

The Snuggie knock-off is back up as well.

And I ordered the black Ogio Half Dome Bag. Wanted to get it last time it was up, so I grabbed it this time.

And stupid server communication errors...

[quote name='harshdiddy']I used to love this. I don't recieve the items anymore. I just use other methods for getting games now.[/QUOTE]

Is that why you're currently in trading time out?

[quote name='plft']I've had those with a drawing of a cat. Was a cat.

I've also had one with both a dog and a cat, don't remember which it ended up being.

Inside of a house was a cat.

However aren't these supposed to be adoption ads? Some of these pictures are people loving their pets.[/QUOTE]

Ha! I got one with a duck once, A DUCK! I don't think they really have duck adoption sites would they?

[quote name='killer9']CAMERAS BACK FELLAS AND FELLETS

sorry caps lock[/QUOTE]

What are they doing over there, now Kameo and PGR4 are the only 360 games up

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']What are they doing over there, now Kameo and PGR4 are the only 360 games up[/QUOTE]
Maybe they're doing some maintenance on the individual prize pages that constitutes removing the prizes and once done, they place them back up again.

Cause the items that were removed are back: the snuggie, the zune dock, the measuring cups and the mobile charger

Yay! I finally got the camera! When it came back, I had enough but was on vacation and didn't think to login. Then I came back to see it had come and gone again. But I got in on it tonight!
Thanks to whomever told me to hold out on the tickets! I appreciate it!

Bing needs to implement a counter so we know how many prizes are left, because this is a bunch of bullcrap.

[quote name='MaicoWin']Bing needs to implement a counter so we know how many prizes are left, because this is a bunch of bullcrap.[/QUOTE]
what's a bunch of bullcrap? That everything that was removed today has been re-added?

Even the GPS is back.

Was perusing the 4th thread that exceeded the post count. I had a question for the people with multiple accounts like Irish or Nightmare. I was thinking about doing multiple accounts now just to get different prizes faster. Do you guys sign up using the same name, or do you use other family members' names, or even fake ones (does it even matter)?

[quote name='MaicoWin']Was perusing the 4th thread that exceeded the post count. I had a question for the people with multiple accounts like Irish or Nightmare. I was thinking about doing multiple accounts now just to get different prizes faster. Do you guys sign up using the same name, or do you use other family members' names, or even fake ones (does it even matter)?[/QUOTE]

i rotate each account, using names from Milton Bradley's game Guess Who?

right now i am playing on my Alfred account.

contest-9.jpg

[quote name='MaicoWin']Was perusing the 4th thread that exceeded the post count. I had a question for the people with multiple accounts like Irish or Nightmare. I was thinking about doing multiple accounts now just to get different prizes faster. Do you guys sign up using the same name, or do you use other family members' names, or even fake ones (does it even matter)?[/QUOTE]
Yes it matters. It is clearly stated in the ToS that you cannot use more than 1 Live account to avoid the daily ticket limit. Since about June of 2009 they started enforcing that rule. If Bing is able to link multiple accounts to a single person (i.e. same name at the same address, or the same email address on the order form), then they will flag the accounts.

However, nowhere in the ToS does it state that only one person per address is allowed to participate in Club Bing. So, as long as the different people participating in Club Bing have distinctly different info (different first names, and different email addresses, etc.), then these different people will be able to order prizes to the same address without problems. My wife and I have been ordering prizes from Club Bing to the same address without any issues since Aug '09.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='kingofpittsburgh']i rotate each account, using names from Milton Bradley's game Guess Who?

right now i am playing on my Alfred account.

contest-9.jpg
[/QUOTE]

lmao this made me laugh :applause:

one more day and i can get the camera, oh club bing what are they doing?

I can guarantee some of the above comments fall clearly under the category of "cheating" that this thread can not have -- and the kind of comments that have made this thread get shut down previous times.

For the sake of all of us who use this thread, please keep all Club Bing comments within Club Bing's Terms of Service. It's this simple: If it's not something you would email Club Bing to brag about, it's probably cheating, and does not belong in this thread.

You can flame me for being oversensitive if you like, but those of us who have been following this thread since it was the original "Club Live" thread can assure you that what I'm saying is true.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='inubu']I can guarantee some of the above comments fall clearly under the category of "cheating" that this thread can not have -- and the kind of comments that have made this thread get shut down previous times.

For the sake of all of us who use this thread, please keep all Club Bing comments within Club Bing's Terms of Service. It's this simple: If it's not something you would email Club Bing to brag about, it's probably cheating, and does not belong in this thread.

You can flame me for being oversensitive if you like, but those of us who have been following this thread since it was the original "Club Live" thread can assure you that what I'm saying is true.[/QUOTE]

I received my first LSC prize in 2007, when I found out about it in the first thread on CAG. I think you are being oversensitive, and I've warned quite a few people who were getting dangerously close to talking about things they shouldn't be.

Although, it probably isn't a good idea to talk about sending prizes to imaginary people. That's sort of dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back