Club Bing thread 5 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='MaicoWin']

I'm like 15 games deep in a backlog for my XBox, and I'm starting to get more fat on account of not getting to the gym as much as I would like. Maybe if I didn't have any money at all, and I had a lot of time I would still do this, but it's become too mind numbingly boring for me. I'd rather spend my money on the prizes, then go play XBox with my friends, or go work out, or even study for school since I'm a little behind.

Good luck to all of you forging on, and hopefully this new VIP program doesn't rape you all in the ass.[/QUOTE]

Get an exercise bike :) I use mine every time I play games (except for FPS where aiming would be difficult), I lost 5 pounds playing Dragon Age and I was in pretty good shape before I even started ;)

Does anyone know what has the best resell value to points ratio for ebay. I see the Harry Potter Box set gets around $100 plus $20 postage or more. Is there anything else with a better ratio, Im saving for a PS3 and got $200 so far and just want to get the best item to sell.

[quote name='jonfelkin']Does anyone know what has the best resell value to points ratio for ebay. I see the Harry Potter Box set gets around $100 plus $20 postage or more. Is there anything else with a better ratio, Im saving for a PS3 and got $200 so far and just want to get the best item to sell.[/QUOTE]
id say the reader thing.

Ok thanks Im glad it was that because if it was the roomba or the mixer I know the wife would of swiped it before I would of had chance to sell it on.

After much deliberation, I decided to order the e-reader this morning. Before I ordered it, though, I noticed that while it's listed as the "Sony Digital Reader Touch Eidtion," and the item pictured on Club Bing matches up with that title, the description would seem to indicate that it's actually the "Sony Digital Reader Pocket Edition."

I ordered it anyway, as I'll be happy with either, but my question as I begin the month-long wait for it to actually arrive: Has this ever happened on Club Bing with any other item before, and if so, which item shipped? The one advertised in the title/picture, or the one in the description?

Again, it doesn't really matter to me that much (although I'm hoping it'll be the Touch Edition), but I am still curious.

Thanks, guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Energist']After much deliberation, I decided to order the e-reader this morning. Before I ordered it, though, I noticed that while it's listed as the "Sony PRS 600 Reader Touch Edition," and the item pictured on Club Bing matches up with that title, the description would seem to indicate that it's actually the "Sony Digital Reader Pocket Edtion."

I ordered it anyway, as I'll be happy with either, but my question as I begin the month-long wait for it to actually arrive: Has this ever happened on Club Bing with any other item before, and if so, which item shipped? The one advertised in the title/picture, or the one in the description?

Again, it doesn't really matter to me that much (although I'm hoping it'll be the Touch Edition), but I am still curious.

Thanks, guys.[/QUOTE]

I noticed this as well. The reader in the picture and the title are different than the one in the description. I really hope its for the one in the picture, but we won't know until someone gets one or asks support. Maybe AGamer can shed some light on this?

[quote name='snagra']...
Maybe AGamer can shed some light on this?[/QUOTE]
It could go either way...

But, in my opinion, Bing always seems to ere on the cheaper side. So, I would guess that they will ship the Pocket edition.

And, before anyone goes to whine about it, the ToS allows them to substitute prizes, and they have done so in the past -- a few that come to mind... Office 'Academic' edition, X360 'bundle' missing the games, blue Ogio bags instead of green, different wireless keyboard model, etc.

[quote name='DarkZion']And now I remember why I hate Internet Explorer... worst browser ever.[/QUOTE]

I don't know about that. I remember when it was a much welcomed replacement to Netscape which itself was great when it replaced Mosaic.

edit: I should clarify by saying Internet Explorer 3 before someone corrects me by citing the first two versions.

[quote name='DarkZion']And now I remember why I hate Internet Explorer... worst browser ever.[/QUOTE]
192280-comic_book_guy_13018_large.jpg

At least you can get "VIP" status. That sounds so stupid - certain people are more important because they use one browser and OS.

[quote name='NickNorman']

At least you can get "VIP" status. That sounds so stupid - certain people are more important because they use one browser and OS.[/QUOTE]

What's stupid is that they don't have an x64 version of the toolbar and it doesn't seem like they are going to make one....

[quote name='Shuino']What's stupid is that they don't have an x64 version of the toolbar and it doesn't seem like they are going to make one....[/QUOTE]
If you happen to have Win 7 Ultimate you can use the XP mode. I know not a ton of people have it but if you do then you are set.

[quote name='Shuino']What's stupid is that they don't have an x64 version of the toolbar and it doesn't seem like they are going to make one....[/QUOTE]

Exactly, I have enough for some good VIP prizes, but noooo since I use a 64 bit processor and an official MICROSOFT operating system built for 64 bit processing, I get the shaft on it. Stupid.

[quote name='Duckman5']If you happen to have Win 7 Ultimate you can use the XP mode. I know not a ton of people have it but if you do then you are set.[/QUOTE]

Wow, great idea. Did you try this yourself, and what exactly did you do after you had XP mode installed? I got the Ultimate version from that house party Microsoft held a while back, but haven't really used all of the Ultimate features, it will be cool to find a reason to use XP mode.

Yes I did use it myself and it worked great. All you do is follow the steps here and set up the XP mode. Then you can download the toolbar for internet explorer in XP mode and redeem your prize from that browser.

[quote name='Duckman5']Yes I did use it myself and it worked great. All you do is follow the steps here and set up the XP mode. Then you can download the toolbar for internet explorer in XP mode and redeem your prize from that browser.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, thats great to know!

Random thought:
Ok you can give tickets to charity, meaning you are donating, "techniquely" your confirmation email is a reciept, so can't your Club Bing ticket donation be tax deducable?

[quote name='CaptainKirk']Random thought:
Ok you can give tickets to charity, meaning you are donating, "techniquely" your confirmation email is a reciept, so can't your Club Bing ticket donation be tax deducable?[/QUOTE]

I don't think that will work, because you aren't donating any money, Microsoft is. You are just spending "tickets" which are not your personal property, as stated in the Terms and Conditions.

[quote name='killer9']just got shipping info for my hand stick blender[/QUOTE]

me too:)..i was starting to think i was flagged,that took forever!

^
and to teh guy above^

I got infoz too. ^_^

Is the sony video camera different from the one that was offered for 38000 tix back in december 09?

[quote name='himes123']anyone got there camera from 1/9 if not i think im back ordered or flag anyone[/QUOTE]

Still no shipping email for mine ordered 1/10.

[quote name='Duckman5']If you happen to have Win 7 Ultimate you can use the XP mode. I know not a ton of people have it but if you do then you are set.[/QUOTE]

Even if your running x64 Windows 7?

Professional also has XP mode, I believe.

[quote name='Shuino']Even if your running x64 Windows 7?[/QUOTE]

It runs Windows XP in a virtual machine, so yes, it should work fine.

[quote name='Shuino']Even if your running x64 Windows 7?[/QUOTE]
Yup, I'm running ultimate 64 bit. The XP mode runs in 32bit. :) Oh yeah I forgot that Windows 7 pro has it too. Also I too got the hand Blender confirmation. I ordered the first day it was available and it should be here on thursday. Sweet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Same boat here, two batteries that seem to only work when they're in the mood, so a new one will be welcome. Got my shipping confirmation. Great news. Now just got to wait and see what happens with the keyboard/mouse combo ordered for 3800 tickets the other day.

Yeah, I also just got the shipping confirmation for the Quick Charge Kit.

The tracking info for my measuring cups hasn't been updated at all since I got the shipping confirmation on the 11th, so I'm guessing the label is damaged or some such.

Yes!! I got a confirmation too!!

And I could care less about the charge kit, I'm just so ecstatic that my address isn't flagged!! WOOT!!

This means that I WILL be receiving the 160 GB Portable HD and Canon PIXMA wireless printer that I ordered!! HELL YEA!!! =D

Just updating a note on that second account I was doing before. I got a shipping confirmation for the quick charge kit, but the game I ordered on the same day on the second account didn't get any confirmation of shipment. Same address, different first name.

[quote name='MaicoWin']Just updating a note on that second account I was doing before. I got a shipping confirmation for the quick charge kit, but the game I ordered on the same day on the second account didn't get any confirmation of shipment. Same address, different first name.[/QUOTE]
I would give it a few more days...

The quick charge kit shipped 28 days from order, which is one day early compared to the normal 29-to-32 days it takes most of my prizes to ship. My estimated ship date for the orders from 1/18 is between 2/16 and 2/19. So, I would give it till the end of the week before jumping to any conclusions.

woot, my quick charge kit is arriving, but no word on my camera...maybe a couple more days? And I'm still kind of skeptical of the VIP program, but I'll wait till I get enough to get the xbox and try to get it

[quote name='CaptainKirk']Bump because this is more important then the other crap up there[/QUOTE]

yep
smile.gif

hey A gamer have you seen any toaster ovens shipping out lately? i know they were back ordered and im still waiting on one from 11/30. i know my account isn't banned i've got items since then thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back